Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It figures you are to lazy to do anything other than panel abuse. What a lazy pile of Flynn. BTW meltdown, politics, and the ass box are all in the sweatbox so stop lying and trying to pretend a thread posted in politics somehow has to be in meltdown, you Flynn smear.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
LOL
Funny how Dove wants to critique everyone on where and how to post, but the fucking super slut forgot it was just six months ago the cunt was complaining how she couldn't have a "normal discussion" in Meltdown.

This is how fucking stupid these uneducated lower class people are.
plus she dont wash her head ewww

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It figures you are to lazy to do anything other than panel abuse. What a lazy pile of Flynn. BTW meltdown, politics, and the ass box are all in the sweatbox so stop lying and trying to pretend a thread posted in politics somehow has to be in meltdown, you Flynn smear.

Are you going to cry all day?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I bet you can. Using yourself as a baseline. Lmao
st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Of course not, not to a hypocritical fuckhead with a serious mental illness it doesn't

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Of course not, not to a hypocritical fuckhead with a serious mental illness it doesn't

Why do I have to keep explaining this to you, knucklehead?

Keep your trash confined to Meltdown.

How many times each day do we do this waltz of you blatantly breaking the soft rules?

Are you trying to get Assboxed or worse?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Burtito is in denial and he klaying.
WHAT PART OF NO FLAMING IN POLITICS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD?!?!?!!!!

How about this. If I catch you and your bullshit flaming outside of Meltdown again, your posting privileges will be taken away.

DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. YOU. FUCKING. RETARD?

Consider this your 1 warning.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WHAT PART OF NO FLAMING IN POLITICS DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND YOU FUCKING DICKHEAD?!?!?!!!!

How about this. If I catch you and your bullshit flaming outside of Meltdown again, your posting privileges will be taken away.

You are changing the rules because I was told by @Bastard Factory himself that the reason politics is in the sweatshop is so flaming would be allowed. I have PMs to prove it, you low I.Q. clown.

Can @Bastard Factory please clarify what the rules actually are? No official notice of rules changes have been posted from what I have seen so I am taking this is just more of Flynn's raging retardation and thirst to panel abuse everyone who dares point out what a dunce he is.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
catastrophically toxic is in the description. and that's not 'flaming'.
He will desperately try to twist and lie about EVERYTHING so he can get that panel abuse he so desperately craves. What a loser. He doesn't even bother to learn the rules yet claims he wants to enforce them. The reality is he only selectively enforces them as weapons against people who hurt his little fee-fees.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

theres lots of flaming in politics, you're just very biased in which flaming you chose to harp on

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Flynncinpoop doesn't see it that way.

I however, do see your point and can tell you that my actions in regard to that redundant shit spamming idiot are absolutely deliberate in nature whereas his are just a facet of his failures as a human being

Admin.

What would Tyler Durden Do
Site Supporter ☠️
Flynncinpoop doesn't see it that way.

I however, do see your point and can tell you that my actions in regard to that redundant shit spamming idiot are absolutely deliberate in nature whereas his are just a facet of his failures as a human being
Getting back to the bedroom inflation of your McMansion, what's the BR count at today?