Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
So basically you’re a nobody around here

Got it

What is it with you and the prestige of being a mod? You're the only one that seems to bring this up constantly.

The question is why would you even bring this up with your own spotty track record of killing off forums? You did a bang up job with SG. To this day, I can't understand how Flea can still communicate with you without wanting to slit your throat from ear-to-midget-ear.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You need to shut the fuck up until you apologize to me for breaking your word to me that you were going to behave.

I am waiting.

Don't make me ask again.

Is Meltdown-syndrome akin to the Breakfast Club detention room with you being the schmuck appointed to watch all these delinquents...at the end of each day you're leaning against a wall and crying like Molly Ringwald, I hope you at least get a free " I spent my summer posting admin sucks cock at BF" T shirt.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
10 hours since the drug addict last post. He must still be sleeping well after his two days straight of smoking and freaking out online. Classic meth signs.

Last edited:

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Presumably you left your balls there, either that or they're in Holly's purse.
ALnjKM0.gif

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Bahahahaha

He thinks being thr clean up crew gives him some sort of authority LOL

No one gives a shit lol
Oh boi young lady, you done did it now

it's off to the double secret user group for you!

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
There is already a thread on this topic. Can the lazy pile of Flynn merge the threads in order to prevent duplicates and keep the forum readable? It is like the janitor never wants to do his job unless it involves panel abusing.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
^^^^ This...^^^^
...must be an example of the "discussion" that board conservatives like to complain they can never get from Liberal board members.

Only a petty fucking dumb ass would think that if someone expects actual discussions on a forum that is meant to host actual discussions (the politics board) that they should be showing that discussions on the MELTDOWN forum (which exists for insults and fighting) or it just what....proves they don't actually want discussions on the discussion board?

How are the super smart ones always the only ones confused on how a forum works? Let me help.

Politics board = a place for discussions

Meltdown board= a place for fights and insults.

How the fuck is this hard?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Funny how Dove wants to critique everyone on where and how to post, but the fucking super slut forgot it was just six months ago the cunt was complaining how she couldn't have a "normal discussion" in Meltdown.

This is how fucking stupid these uneducated lower class people are.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Only a petty fucking dumb ass would think that if someone expects actual discussions on a forum that is meant to host actual discussions (the politics board) that they should be showing that discussions on the MELTDOWN forum (which exists for insults and fighting) or it just what....proves they don't actually want discussions on the discussion board?

How are the super smart ones always the only ones confused on how a forum works? Let me help.

Politics board = a place for discussions

Meltdown board= a place for fights and insults.

How the fuck is this hard?
Don’t make Flynn upset. She’ll revoke your posting privs

Lmao. She gets all hurt like that