Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I realize you are stupid but do you honestly expect us to believe you are this stupid? Go back and read what I originally responded to, you stupid crackhead. YOU accused the poster named "not me" of being me, you drooling dip shit.

I never said what you claimed, you lying piece of whale feces. Stuff like this, along with your complete inability to control yourself, is why no one likes you online or in real life. It is a big reason why you are such a failure in every aspect of your life.

So.

This isn't you?

Screenshot-20230626-023247-Samsung-Internet.jpg

:LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
0’Tard is given to Tourette’s style outbursts, pay him no mind.

HELLO?!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!?????????

ANYONE IN THERE??????!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you Admin. Okay. How many fucking times have we gone in circles, me and you about how YOU WERE GOING TO KEEP YOUR SHIT CONFINED TO MELTDOWN????? That way, you could keep posting here with no restrictions.

Now shit-for-brains Oerdin isn't in here, so why are you making inflammatory comments about him knowing he'll fly in here on his trusty dildo and start mucking up this thread along with Biggie Whiner with their/your typical idiotic spam?

STOP FUCKING NAME DROPPING PEOPLE KNOWING DAMN FUCKING WELL THEY CANNOT CONTROL THEMSELVES, SO THEY GET YELLED BY ME BECAUSE THEY ANSWERED YOUR MORONIC POSTS.

LOOK, STUPID. KNOCK THE SHIT OFF OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WISHED YOU WERE NEVER BORN.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING WORDS IN THIS POST?

WELL? DO YOU?

IF I EVEN HAVE TO TELL YOU AGAIN ON HOW TO POST, I MYSELF WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER STEP FOOT IN MELTDOWN EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK I AM SAYING? I NEED TO SEE YOU TYPE OUT:

"Yes, Flynn I understand I am being a pest and promise to stop."

FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME.

DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I. JUST. SAID. TO. YOU?

WELL? DO YOU!?

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
HELLO?!!!!!!??????!!!!!!!!?????????

ANYONE IN THERE??????!!!!!!!!!

Yes, you Admin. Okay. How many fucking times have we gone in circles, me and you about how YOU WERE GOING TO KEEP YOUR SHIT CONFINED TO MELTDOWN????? That way, you could keep posting here with no restrictions.

Now shit-for-brains Oerdin isn't in here, so why are you making inflammatory comments about him knowing he'll fly in here on his trusty dildo and start mucking up this thread along with Biggie Whiner with their/your typical idiotic spam?

STOP FUCKING NAME DROPPING PEOPLE KNOWING DAMN FUCKING WELL THEY CANNOT CONTROL THEMSELVES, SO THEY GET YELLED BY ME BECAUSE THEY ANSWERED YOUR MORONIC POSTS.

LOOK, STUPID. KNOCK THE SHIT OFF OR I WILL MAKE SURE YOU WISHED YOU WERE NEVER BORN.

DO YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND THE FUCKING WORDS IN THIS POST?

WELL? DO YOU?

IF I EVEN HAVE TO TELL YOU AGAIN ON HOW TO POST, I MYSELF WILL MAKE SURE YOU NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER STEP FOOT IN MELTDOWN EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER AGAIN.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT THE FUCK I AM SAYING? I NEED TO SEE YOU TYPE OUT:

"Yes, Flynn I understand I am being a pest and promise to stop."

FOR THE LAST GODDAMN TIME.

DO. YOU. UNDERSTAND. WHAT. THE. FUCK. I. JUST. SAID. TO. YOU?

WELL? DO YOU!?
Do you never tire of being a complete fucking ass?
Please take a megadose of LSD and WAKE THE FUCK UP! ya moron.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Really?

You never asked to see I.P. logs even after I posted the screen shots?

No. You're fucking stupid.

:LOL3::LOL3::LOL3::LOL3:
I never claimed I didn't you fucking retard. You accused "no one" of being me, you shit covered pig knuckle, and I said you can't keep posters straight. BTW I have now officially changed my mind. You really are that stupid.

The New Holliday

Now With 25% More Infinity
Site Supporter
I never claimed I didn't you fucking retard. You accused "no one" of being me, you shit covered pig knuckle, and I said you can't keep posters straight. BTW I have now officially changed my mind. You really are that stupid.
No one with a brain would accuse YOU of being No One.
@No One has a brain, even if too lazy to use it. You haven't.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No. Dummy I accused you wanting to see i.p. logs.

Why would I accuse you of being "no one?" I know damn well he's a male and you're a female. Pretty hard to mix that up.

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I already quoted it, fuck tard. You even responded it with your usual retardation and in ability to read. It is like you are both stupid and on drugs.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Flynn is throwing a hysterical fit now

Shit is funny as fuck

You’re going in a group if you troll Flynn!!!! Lmao