Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
Hence the reason I skip all the pleasantries and go straight to mocking them for the human vermin garbage they are

Because, I'm sorry, but people with high moral decency are never duped THIS fucking long like they are. they are rodents at their core which is why they gravitate towards these disgusting narratives
So have you grown a new bedroom yet, or nah?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Hence the reason I skip all the pleasantries and go straight to mocking them for the human vermin garbage they are

Because, I'm sorry, but people with high moral decency are never duped THIS fucking long like they are. they are rodents at their core which is why they gravitate towards these disgusting narratives

You are 50% of the problem.

You constantly tardjack and derail threads. That's your only purpose here, you've admitted that you're being redundant like Admin.

To tell you the truth, YOU are a bigger issue than Admin and Seamjor combined. Left up to me you'd be bounced off this forum faster than you can count out $3.5K in one dollar bills.

You would not be missed.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
Stop being a big issue! :P

Vw1SmW5.gif

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Look at Lotus.... she was shown irrefutable evidence which debunked her argument several different times, yet just ignored the inconvenient truth and carried on regardless, parroting the same crap.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Look at Lotus.... she was shown irrefutable evidence which debunked her argument several different times, yet just ignored the inconvenient truth and carried on regardless, parroting the same crap.
standard MO for those filthy vermin

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Mr. Prickles is funny and make cool comics...so that right there proves you not Mr. Prickles

Go fuck yourself and take your faggoty ass back to TBC you stupid one trick pony.

Prove you're a female without using Freud's digital voice modulator. You can also stop photoshopping your alleged "female" pictures you Freud wannabe.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

You showed Jack Shit.

Lotus is a much better poster to than you, I'd rather have Edith Bunker running amok instead of your tired and stupid comebacks.

I asked for any posts or links backing up all you claimed, yet nothing.

Keep airclaiming and go fuck your dead Nana for me jerkoff.

Then you can defend Freud some more while he tries to sweep Dinky Diana under the rug.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
You showed Jack Shit.

I asked for any posts or links backing up all you claimed, yet nothing.

Keep airclaiming and go fuck your dead Nana for me jerkoff.

Then you can defend Freud some more while he tries to sweep Dinky Diana under the rug.
You seem upset.

Does this mean Aryan is going into a group?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
My only "issue" is this years long feud with Admin and Seamajor.

Leave them alone and let them post in peace and I'm sure in turn they'll both stop annoying you.
They don't annoy me. I have both those drooling spastic fairies on ignore