Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
lmao -- ignored fruitcake fairy boi

did I piss the little sissy noodle neck off again?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He seems fixated on a single typo in a single post from years ago and thinks he has found his smoking gun. In reality it just shows he is an autistic idiot who always should be ignored.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He seems fixated on a single typo in a single post from years ago and thinks he has found his smoking gun. In reality it just shows he is an autistic idiot who always should be ignored.
really? what typo is that? I have the fairy faggot on ignore so I really don't know what the cock sucking idiot is whining about

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Funny how Dove wants to critique everyone on where and how to post, but the fucking super slut forgot it was just six months ago the cunt was complaining how she couldn't have a "normal discussion" in Meltdown.

This is how fucking stupid these uneducated lower class people are.

Link, dipshit?

Another illiterate fucktard. Hey didn't I JUST complain about not being able to have a "normal discussion" in meltdown?

Stupid fucking cuntbag.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It was moved from another location, dumbass - that's why it is "misplaced" in meltdown.

Oh yeah?

What thread? And what off topic attack was the person you addressed with that hypocritical bullshit responding to?

It's like a baseline requirement of leftardism to be a narcissistic abuser and bitch and moan that people don't stay respectful and nice while they fling insults at them.

"You aren't supposed to hit back! You're JUST AS BAD!!"

Admin.

Who am I? I am over Two Billion in Saudi Cash!
Site Supporter ☠️
STFU you ignorant slut.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
flynn is a typical libtard jackass

Fucking moron barely even understands what is being said and is too stupid to even pick up on sarcasm and slang ffs.

Dumb fucking twunt intruded onto the politics board, moved MY thread with the bullshit excuse that my thread was a "troll thread" when it was NOT, and put it in meltdown so he could shit all over it and actually accuses YOU of panel abuse because you did what Flea said and banned him for obsessively spamming about me and Poofer after Flea said the next person to do it gets banned.

And you can rub this idiots face in facts all day and his brain just shatters and he flips out and has to leave for a few months. Probably hoping his bullshit gets forgotten. He rolls back in thinking people forget what a drooling ass lying spazz he is.

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Link, dipshit?

Another illiterate fucktard. Hey didn't I JUST complain about not being able to have a "normal discussion" in meltdown?

Stupid fucking cuntbag.
You seem especially unhinged today, is it that time of the month?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Right. And he has been told how desperate and cringe it is but he keeps right on blathering about it.

The only person on the board who doesn't get sarcasm and he thinks he doesn't look like a fucking retard. It's just hilarious watching him call me stupid because he didn't understand a sarcastic post that everyone else understood completely.

I felt bad enough to explain it to him eventually and he just chose to keep embarrassing himself. Too stupid to even know he should have been embarrassed.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You seem especially unhinged today, is it that time of the month?

Well stop reading your own moods and mindset into my posts and that would help a lot.

I'm in a great mood today. In fact I've been in a great mood for the past few months.

Are you having a bad emotional experience here today?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Fucking moron barely even understands what is being said and is too stupid to even pick up on sarcasm and slang ffs.

Dumb fucking twunt intruded onto the politics board, moved MY thread with the bullshit excuse that my thread was a "troll thread" when it was NOT, and put it in meltdown so he could shit all over it and actually accuses YOU of panel abuse because you did what Flea said and banned him for obsessively spamming about me and Poofer after Flea said the next person to do it gets banned.

And you can rub this idiots face in facts all day and his brain just shatters and he flips out and has to leave for a few months. Probably hoping his bullshit gets forgotten. He rolls back in thinking people forget what a drooling ass lying spazz he is.
The lack of ability to understand sarcasm cracks me up the most -- this dipshit reminds me of Alphanova in that regard.

remember that asswipe?

I know @The Prowler probably does

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Link, dipshit?
"This is how fucking stupid these uneducated lower class people are."

Fucking LOLOLOLOLOL.

Flynn appears to think it's farts don't stink, a pattern I've noticed among these types...

Isn't it interesting how the vast majority of people who consider themselves to be "enlightened" and "educated" lean to the left?

The fact that they've been programmed and indoctrinated completely flies below their radar.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Well stop reading your own moods and mindset into my posts and that would help a lot.

I'm in a great mood today. In fact I've been in a great mood for the past few months.

Are you having a bad emotional experience here today?
He didn't have enough cock in his coffee this morning

Did you see Flynn kick The Numb Homosexual up and down the politics sub this morning?

I think he liked it too

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
really? what typo is that? I have the fairy faggot on ignore so I really don't know what the cock sucking idiot is whining about

One time you typed 6 and another you accidentally typed 7, as in the number right next to 6. Every other time you said you had a 6 bedroom house. Which BTW in many more rural areas is not uncommon at all. Gimp thinks he has found the ultimate gotcha and has been tard spamming about it for days.

Frankly, it is retard. He has done the same retarded disbelief that anyone can afford a cruise even after I showed him several that cost less than $1000. I imagine the welfare fraudster is so broke $1000 pp for a vacation seems absolutely unobtainable for him. It is sad really.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"This is how fucking stupid these uneducated lower class people are."

Fucking LOLOLOLOLOL.

Flynn appears to think it's farts don't stink, a pattern I've noticed among these types...

Isn't it interesting how the vast majority of people who consider themselves to be "enlightened" and "educated" lean to the left?

The fact that they've been programmed and indoctrinated completely flies below their radar.

It makes sense when you understand they live on appearances and want to look a certain way. Rebelling against the mainstream in such a way isn't something they are willing to do.

Controlled rebellion makes them feel like bad asses without actually having to be disliked.

This has been the case all through history. People didn't wanna rebel against slavery....abolitionists were hated and regarded as authoritarians trying to tell people how to live. Its the same mentality.

Anything can be twisted and if you don't have an authentic foundation of beliefs of your own and your own convictions you just "stand" for whatever your herd is saying.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
One time you typed 6 and another you accidentally typed 7, as in the number right next to 6. Every other time you said you had a 6 bedroom house. Which BTW in many more rural areas is not uncommon at all. Gimp thinks he has found the ultimate gotcha and has been tard spamming about it for days.

Frankly, it is retard. He has done the same retarded disbelief that anyone can afford a cruise even after I showed him several that cost less than $1000. I imagine the welfare fraudster is so broke $1000 pp for a vacation seems absolutely unobtainable for him. It is sad really.

I thought you meant Flynn wailing about the same typo for years as if it was proof that I'm stupid.

Just one typo from years ago LOL

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

I still laugh about how mad he got over the word "sauce" being used instead of source.

Only yesterday he accused me of being illterate for saying "teef" instead of teeth...

I mean , for fucks sake, I know my spelling isn't exactly the greatest, but how hard is it to realise that I'm not being serious and using a play on words? :Crazy:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

LMAO -- he's losing his mind over THAT? :LOL3:

I guess he missed the part where I clearly explained that I built another room in my 4300sq palace which I used as an office but can technically be a bedroom if I wanted to sell

Bought it with 6 modified it to 7 -- but he wouldn't know about constructing new rooms in his house because A) he doesn't have one and b) he's too much of a sissy girl to do construction work -- might break a nail

what a clown

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
LMAO -- he's losing his mind over THAT? :LOL3:

I guess he missed the part where I clearly explained that I built another room in my 4300sq palace which I used as an office but can technically be a bedroom if I wanted to sell

Bought it with 6 modified it to 7 -- but he wouldn't know about constructing new rooms in his house because A) he doesn't have one and b) he's too much of a sissy girl to do construction work -- might break a nail

what a clown
Stubby wtf are you doing here?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
He didn't have enough cock in his coffee this morning

Did you see Flynn kick The Numb Homosexual up and down the politics sub this morning?

I think he liked it too

That explains it lol. So he is having a rough forum day hahahaha.

Yeah no Admin....I'm fucking great. I woke up this morning to coffee already made by a man who doesn't drink it but knows I'll die without it. The perfect amount of coffee too....not all weak and shit.

It's the little things ♡

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I still laugh about how mad he got over the word "sauce" being used instead of source.

Only yesterday he accused me of being illterate for saying "teef" instead of teeth...

I mean , for fucks sake, I know my spelling isn't exactly the greatest, but how hard is it to realise that I'm not being serious and using a play on words? :Crazy:

Right? The small business oligarchy was obvious sarcasm in a full paragraph of sarcasm and the post he took it from was so clear .....he is such a fucking retard.

And I said "auto error" in reference to my auto correct constantly changing my words to the wrong spelling and he spazzed on that. Even Vitty tried to help him because it was embarrassing for him and he still just kept drooling and leaking out his pulverized grey matter.

Such a fucking moron.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
That explains it lol. So he is having a rough forum day hahahaha.

Yeah no Admin....I'm fucking great. I woke up this morning to coffee already made by a man who doesn't drink it but knows I'll die without it. The perfect amount of coffee too....not all weak and shit.

It's the little things ♡
admin woke up and gave his husband a blow job

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
she went on for YEARS with that one :LOL3:

that and the 3,500.00 hysterical fit were hilarious

And there was a whole paragraph of obvious sarcasm and idiocy and this idiot really focused on that as if it was serious.

The only retard who didn't get the post. Dude I even walked him through it because I FELT BAD for him.