Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Why would you do that to a perfectly good window? What did the window ever do to you? No window deserves that fate. If you guys do manage to lift up Martini without throwing your backs put, at least make sure he's wearing clean spandex this time around.

Poor window.

It doesn't matter anymore. Martini is flinging himself out of the window on his own. He's angry and he's not going to take it anymore!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought he was being serious and ruminating about how miserable his life has been and @King Martini used the opportunity to beat up on him.

I think he flamed it. He did that to the gender fluid thread as well.

He just sees flaming differently than fighting, I suppose.

No one is all wrong or all right. We have some differences of opinion. The problem is that people are flying off the handle rather talking about the differences.

Too dramatic and that also isn't good for the forum.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
True.

If @Cookie Monster really wanted a flaming story, he should have posted it in MD. Posting on the upper boards signals "discussion".

I guess the main issue was Martini was posting his "stuff" in the upper forums. I don't blame Bastard Factory for moving disruptive posts. You know how I feel about flaming outside of Meltdown.

Martini has been here long enough and I will not go to bat for him if he's in the wrong, and I would expect to be treated the same way, mod or not. We have these rules here to protect posters and to protect them from themselves at times as well.

Martini, you know I love you but you're wrong on this. You know that you're supposed to keep all flaming in Meltdown. Now stop acting like a bitch and become the valued member I know you can be.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Martini, you know I love you but you're wrong on this. You know that you're supposed to keep all flaming in Meltdown. Now stop acting like a bitch and become the valued member I know you can be.
It's not a matter of right or wrong. Some people object to being moderated when they don't believe the action is supported by the posts which they don't believe to be breaking the rules of the particular subforum.

It's sweet that you love him though. Brought a tear to my eye.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's not a matter of right or wrong. Some people object to being moderated when they don't believe the action is supported by the posts which they don't believe to be breaking the rules of the particular subforum.

It's sweet that you love him though. Brought a tear to my eye.

Martini knows how it goes, so I really have little sympathy for him at this point. But he'll always be my bud, even if he is acting like a jackass.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn! I don't know how you got down here and it doesn't matter.

Do you happen to have a flashlight on you, or maybe even a crowbar?

Call 911.

Just tell them a person of color is trying to rob you and your white wife and the Marines and Coast Guard will be there in .0012 seconds along with The National Guard.

Cookie Monster

One of the cool Kids.
Site Supporter ☠️
I thought he was being serious and ruminating about how miserable his life has been and @King Martini used the opportunity to beat up on him.

Oh no it was a modest and humourous appraisal of my recent life which is why I posted it in discussions. If I wanted to bang my drum I would say I put a crooked letting agents out of business and how, saving many others from going through what I did as many have. I do not play the victim, I prevent myself from becoming one(and others), its how I roll.

This makes me a HERO....with a Unicorn.

So Queen Fartini effectively outed me as a Hero, a hard bastard and someone stable who can brush aside his whiny posts as I did. So when I said he was schooled, owned and shut down I was just being honest.

@Bastard Factory ^^^^^^^This
@Lily
@cw_

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
The guy's the proverbial punching bag. He ain't going nowhere and if he actually did its no big loss.
Oh the fucking irony.... you're quite literally the forum laughingstock, who gets shit from all directions and when it gets too much to handle, you retreat and wait for the heat to die down, before slithering back in as though nothing has happened.

reaper

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
If he's that damaged from it he shouldn't have posted it.

Looney is a mental case. He posted his mumblings for sympathy and I pointed out the flaws in his tall tale. Looney is a certified nutjob who's been laughed off of forums and demanded dick pics from male posters.

If you like that sort of thing, to each his own.
Plus I'm pretty sure evictions were illegal during covid in the UK.

wizer

Factory Bastard
^^And...this is why this place is far worse than it needs to be.

This crap and shit eating and moderators flaming members with false accusations stay right where they are, while posters who talk about politics are permanently banned.

Makes perfect sense

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
^^And...this is why this place is far worse than it needs to be.

This crap and shit eating and moderators flaming members with false accusations stay right where they are, while posters who talk about politics are permanently banned.

Makes perfect sense
Oh fuck off !!!!!! You don't have to go down to meltdown, BUT YOU DO, so you must enjoy being bitched slapped. Now you come here in the drama free part of the board with your whining.. NAH.. either ask a question or get the fuck out!!!! Thanks

wizer

Factory Bastard
Oh fuck off !!!!!! You don't have to go down to meltdown, BUT YOU DO, so you must enjoy being bitched slapped. Now you come here in the drama free part of the board with your whining.. NAH.. either ask a question or get the fuck out!!!! Thanks
Why are you so easily pushed over the edge by words on a screen written by a complete stranger?

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Why are you so easily pushed over the edge by words on a screen written by a complete stranger?
I'm not "pushed over the edge" ya boob. Just stating facts. In case you didn't realize, this thread is in the upper part of the board that is supposed to be drama-free, drama queen. :D

Do you plan on vacationing anywhere this summer, if so where?