Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

wizer

Factory Bastard
I'm not "pushed over the edge" ya boob. Just stating facts. In case you didn't realize, this thread is in the upper part of the board that is supposed to be drama-free, drama queen. :D

Do you plan on vacationing anywhere this summer, if so where?
Why is that spammer @

WWW.ANA.SSS/STAZI_YA

with all the youtube videos permitted to mess up this thread with the gibberish, however I make one semi-off topic post and you read me the riot act?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
^^And...this is why this place is far worse than it needs to be.

This crap and shit eating and moderators flaming members with false accusations stay right where they are, while posters who talk about politics are permanently banned.

Makes perfect sense

Hi wizer. So. As you know the upper parts of the forums are off limits to "flaming" and "trolling."

I would appreciate it if you kept your volatile comments in the Meltdown section. You know this, as we had this very discussion this morning.

I know you're still getting used to the software here. So, let's move on and continue our day like nothing happened in this thread.

I tell ya buddy, when you get Raven going, you had better watch out. I even stay clear of her when she gets annoyed. It's not a pretty sight, if you're in her cross hairs.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Hi wizer. So. As you know the upper parts of the forums are off limits to "flaming" and "trolling."

I would appreciate it if you kept your volatile comments in the Meltdown section. You know this, as we had this very discussion this morning.
As I've got zero respect for you or your moderating capabilities, I'm not really feeling like doing you any favors.

Have your people get back to my people and let's see if we can work something out.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
As I've got zero respect for you or your moderating capabilities, I'm not really feeling like doing you any favors.

Have your people get back to my people and let's see if we can work something out.

You actually managed to fuck up the ask the next person question thread and got your posts dumped...you dumb old fart.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well. Just keep your attacks confined to Meltdown. Thank you!!!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's funny how you go from vitriol hate filled poster to attempted pleasant moderator and then back again.

It's like you're a schizophrenic

And so are you.

Remember, according to legend this is a "shared" handle. Believe everything you read out here.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Remember, according to legend this is a "shared" handle. Believe everything you read out here.
You must really get off on all the speculation regarding your user name.

Not to mention the whole brother/child sex predator shitstained mattress conspiracy.

I never get accused of anything and I'm really starting to feel left out.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You must really get off on all the speculation regarding your user name.

Not to mention the whole brother/child sex predator shitstained mattress conspiracy.

I never get accused of anything and I'm really starting to feel left out.

You need to remember some of these poster's aren't well...mentally.

I just "love" the attention and all the nutcases it brings.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Oh yeah you can smell me through the monitor?

You should monetize that tech. You might actually be able to afford to get your license back, move out on your own, buy a car...you know, become a grown up.

Supposedly he also knows our ages through the interwebz.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Ohhhhhh fat jokes! That's all you got now that you can't tardjack threads and call posters "groomers."

Your replies are getting more and more pathetic.

He had to deflect from his wailing about my dna.

He wouldn't have to deflect anything if he didn't say stupid shit to begin with. He starts his trolling from a losing position.
Fuckin' idiot.

wizer

Factory Bastard
Why do you get so mad over "fat" jokes?

Is it because your wife is a bit of a porker?

I guess that explains your fondness of large Lil.
The question wasn't directed at me but please allow me to answer it.

"You're fat and smelly" are stupid jokes that reek of immaturity and don't do anything to further whatever your side of the argument might be. In fact it makes you look like a freaking idiot.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
He had to deflect from his wailing about my dna.

He wouldn't have to deflect anything if he didn't say stupid shit to begin with. He starts his trolling from a losing position.
Fuckin' idiot.

His imagination is the size of UncleFiLTH''s brain, even the typical hemorrhoid is bigger than that.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
You know, perhaps sticking your boi dolls up your ass does confer special powers. We don't know.
A guy at a disco goes up to overweight Lily break dancing. He says, “Wow, great strength!” Lily is quite grateful for the compliment is says, “You really think so?” The guy says, “Absolutely, most floors would have given way by now.”

:LOL3:

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
The question wasn't directed at me but please allow me to answer it.

"You're fat and smelly" are stupid jokes that reek of immaturity and don't do anything to further whatever your side of the argument might be. In fact it makes you look like a freaking idiot.
Oh, we have a simp here :LOL3:

Jizzer now need some ePussy later in his PMs!!! Bahahahah!!!

What a beta male wage cuck