Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Honestly I am unfamiliar with the term.

I could google it but I get the feeling I won't need to.
See people???

We have a NAAMBLA member here, acting not having a clue.

and yet you hurt on me and Scouse all the time. Not perfect, but manly and honest lads.

Hypocrite scum!

wizer

Factory Bastard
See people???

We have a NAAMBLA member here, acting not having a clue.

and yet you hurt on me and Scouse all the time. Not perfect, but manly and honest lads.

Hypocrite scum!
Well, no. When either one of you, or anyone else, says something reasonably intelligent, I respond in kind.

Most of what you and Adam post is crap and deserves the flippant responses you get for it.

UncleDiLF

Let's meAT...hehe!!!
Site Supporter ☠️
Well, no. When either one of you, or anyone else, says something reasonably intelligent, I respond in kind.

Most of what you and Adam post is crap and deserves the flippant responses you get for it.
Why is the truth „crap“?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Buddy, what a nice QUADRUPLE CRUSH on these betas today :LOL3:

Poor Flynn is sad because @The Countess think he is a „bad mod“. He cant get over it. LOL

Lilly made a huge post when I made FAT JOKEs. Acting like she didn’t care ! :LOL3: so much win!
And Jizzer is nervous, because he MUST shit in the morning!!!! Bahahaha!

Dont be so hard on them, lad!

I tried to share a funny fat joke. But you're retarded; a difficult population to work with.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
The boys said "Oh, that was just some pervert named Admin who wanted to show us how to suck cock, so we told him to hit the road."

The littlest boy whispered "Fucking homos!"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It fits the story line. Work with it, you talentless civil servant.

No, you fucking idiot. It does not fit the "story line," you spamming tard. Are you looking to get jackbooted out of the forum? You're lucky Lily saw this before me.

You post anymore of your garbage in the wrong forum and I WILL REMOVE YOU FROM THAT THREAD ALONG WITH YOUR POSTING PRIVILEGES, you giant fucking ass hat. Then you can run to TBC and cry panel abuse.

Last edited:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
No, just the echo of the hate you disgusting hate-filled Democrat filth have been spewing for the last 7 years or so.

Hate is all you have.

You're a Hater. Nothing more.

Pussy.

ha ha the things you get up too when no moar dicks to suck :LOL3::LOL3:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
No wonder this place is fucking dead. :OhGawd:

Then leave you serial complainer. Go join your butt buddies at TBC.

If you don't like it, you know where the fucking door is. You contribute jack shit. You're a redundant coward that can't even admit to being a racist. Yet, you're soo strong in your beliefs...lol.

We don't need or want you here. Get the hint, GTFO.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Peter said it's been a long day and walked to the bedroom and said to maggie to beat him up so maggie grab a 2x4 and walked over and smash him in the head,as Peter fell to the floor maggie said I have a feeling someone is watching us.