Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
After watching people "make fun" of people they have never seen IRL or on Zoom for decades, you are only now realizing what has been going on for decades!!!?!?!

Holy fuck, you are a rare brand of stupid.

It is painful to watch FUCKtards apply logic SMH

I have never been on cam with anyone from this forum community :OhGawd:

No one has seen a pic of me since 2016… and the photos that have been circulated were altered.

I would laugh at you… but your antics are limp wristed and qualify as spam on your strongest days.

I’m an elitist…. bored out of my mind by people like you frequenting this forum. Hence my departures and brief interludes.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
We all wanted summer and now it’s a hundred and FUCK outside :eyeRoLL:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It is painful to watch FUCKtards apply logic SMH

For Example:
I have never been on cam with anyone from this forum community :OhGawd:

No one has seen a pic of me since 2016… and the photos that have been circulated were altered.

I would laugh at you… but your antics are limp wristed and qualify as spam on your strongest days.

I’m an elitist…. bored out of my mind by people like you frequenting this forum. Hence my departures and brief interludes.

@Murdy really waddled into that one!!!!

Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
giphy.gif

i'm readly to boogey with you.. hope you more faces than that when we go to the ikindaliketapokeya beach

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Holy fuck, narcissistic much :OhGawd:

Thanking someone when they compliment you is narcissistic?

You know what is actually narcissistic? You constantly complaining on a public forum over content you don't like rather than scrolling past.

And then you giving unsolicited opinions on another person's looks (while we have ALL seen YOUR photo) and mocking someone for complimenting the appearance of someone else.

You view other people as props on the stage of the X show. The problem is....the X show is a few points below Beavis and Butthead.

Narcissistic is how you cannot stand other people enjoying things you don't, and interrupting exchanges to make it clear that since you are bored....other people cannot talk.

X is like "I don't think Dovey is fun, interesting or pretty. So NO ONE ELSE can either!!! She must cater to JUST ME!!"

Does Canada have a mental health dept or is this kinda why you have trash pandas as roommates?

Didn't like that you got ignored a few times, eh? Lulz.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Stop being an asshole

We don't say you're trying to scare us to death and give us nightmares when you post your pics, do we?
What man ? All I seen was a forehead with a face and it went on and on,my pics are on a troll forum where I’ve been chopped taking black dick ffs stop fucking whining not my fault I personally find her narcissistic and attention seeking
About the only valid argument in here is poast a pic or gtfo

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
What man ? All I seen was a forehead with a face and it went on and on,my pics are on a troll forum where I’ve been chopped taking black dick ffs stop fucking whining not my fault I personally find her narcissistic and attention seeking
About the only valid argument in here is poast a pic or gtfo

I'm more likable than you.

You've been flashing your raw labia to me for two years. You just keep failing. Now other people are vocalizing its annoying.

I'm not ugly. A lot of better quality men (I've seen your pictures and have read what you consider good posts) find me pretty attractive. People have paid me...decent money, to see me naked. I was hot enough for Penthouse.

Most people have their own type and beauty is subjective. I do not expect every man to find me attractive....OR interesting. I'm not for everyone....but I AM for the ones I am for.

I have no problem with this whatsoever. YOU do, though. You follow MY posts, insert yourself into MY exchanges with others.....JUST to bitch and complain that you don't like my posts.

And okay? No one gives a fuck, X. You do you....you smooth brained fucking monogoloid.

It's narcissistic as fuck to attach yourself to a poster on a forum and do nothing but whine and complain that they don't post stuff YOU like.

No consideration for others. Only X gets to decide what other people can read and interact with. He will spam and complain.

God how lame are you? YOU are boring. And a bitch. Just bitching and whining.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
I'm more likable than you.

You've been flashing your raw labia to me for two years. You just keep failing. Now other people are vocalizing its annoying.

I'm not ugly. A lot of better quality men (I've seen your pictures and have read what you consider good posts) find me pretty attractive. People have paid me...decent money, to see me naked. I was hot enough for Penthouse.

Most people have their own type and beauty is subjective. I do not expect every man to find me attractive....OR interesting. I'm not for everyone....but I AM for the ones I am for.

I have no problem with this whatsoever. YOU do, though. You follow MY posts, insert yourself into MY exchanges with others.....JUST to bitch and complain that you don't like my posts.

And okay? No one gives a fuck, X. You do you....you smooth brained fucking monogoloid.

It's narcissistic as fuck to attach yourself to a poster on a forum and do nothing but whine and complain that they don't post stuff YOU like.

No consideration for others. Only X gets to decide what other people can read and interact with. He will spam and complain.

God how lame are you? YOU are boring. And a bitch. Just bitching and whining.
Hi duhhv, dear
TLDR I’m really sorry but after awhile all your poasts just sorta meld into one giant crap ball LOL
Have a great day, hun

Skidromofo

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hi duhhv, dear
TLDR I’m really sorry but after awhile all your poasts just sorta meld into one giant crap ball LOL
Have a great day, hun
why are you so boring like 99.9% of the time. every post of yours makes me sleepy. post more pics least they are sometimes interesting

zzzzzzzz

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
When I'm around Latin Americans, I feel pretty American. Around some Americans, I feel pretty Latina.

It is sad and pathetic that you need to label yourself.

It is because you cannot be proud of yourself just based on the merits of your own character.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Mexican sense of humor:

People waiting on subway (Metro) and one guy shouts out, "People on the other side (of tracks) go fuck your mothers." laughter ensues.

So the adults have the level of sense of humour that is equivalent to retarded white children.

Way to throw an entire ethnic group under the bus, Poopy Pants.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Like that should even be asked. Its pretty much expected.
And how many times can a humans brain be slammed repeatebly against the glass, and pummeled by fists and sticks pads or not it adds up, i'd assume Yowler was more likely than not was the entire leagues "punching bag" or whatever the suburban Ontario colloquialism for boys voted most likely to become become CTE patients is.

Larry Loungelizard

I appreciate irony as long as I'm not it's victim.
Site Supporter
Factory Bastard
And how many times can a humans brain be slammed repeatebly against the glass, and pummeled by fists and sticks pads or not it adds up, i'd assume Yowler was more likely than not was the entire leagues "punching bag" or whatever the suburban Ontario colloquialism for boys voted most likely to become become CTE patients is.
I imagine his head looks like the Stay Puft marshmallow man's head from Ghostbusters.