Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Only in America… ;)

Maybe.

There was this guy...

boris-boris-johnson.gif

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Some people are injured while in the military. I understand how a cowardly Canadian would have no idea about that.

Too busy selling appliances.
Thanks for having my back old friend but fuck these childish imbeciles, when it comes to my personal life I owe them no explanation or acknowledgement, especially idiots that would not even survive bootcamp.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Thanks for having my back old friend but fuck these childish imbeciles, no need to respond to or acknowledge them.

I just hate these pro military conservatives when they encounter vets that don't fall in line with their beliefs and treat them like shit.

Support the troops...riiiiiiiiiiiight.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I just hate these pro military conservatives when they encounter vets that don't fall in line with their beliefs and treat them like shit.

Well their fearless orange turd has just declared that the Presidential Medal of Freedom is a bigger award the the CMOH.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The poorly educated love Trump.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

If they weren't feeble minded and poorly educated, they would not be Trumptards.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He is the Moronic Leader of Morons.
The Presidential Medal of Freedom, imo was tarnished by Trump giving it to his felonious toadies and extremist pundits and politicians.

JsjhdZV.png

^That motherfucker owns a huge chunk of the political hatred and division that has infected this country.

Last edited:

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
The Presidential Medal of Freedom, imo was tarnished by Trump giving it to his felonious toadies and extremist pundits and politicians.

JsjhdZV.png

^That motherfucker owns a huge chunk of the political hatred and division that has infected this country.

You're hating on a guy two years dead?

Too bad there ain't any Leftie Filth Scum Proggie Gedruls that completely changed the media landscape like the great Rush Limbaugh did. And you're still hating on the guy long after he's gone? That's fucked up, dude.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
More than you've ever done to your country, chickenshit coward.

His contribution was falling down some stairs and putting the government on the hook for big medical bills.

Yeah, that is way more than I would ever want to do to my country.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Thanks for having my back old friend but fuck these childish imbeciles, when it comes to my personal life I owe them no explanation or acknowledgement, especially idiots that would not even survive bootcamp.
Talk it up ya dweeb. You would’ve shat yourself if you were in my boots over in Zimbabwe old man. Stop glorifying your safe space in the military.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Awww, poor little baby. You worried that the pic doesn't show your good side?
No I actually reposted it because it was a hoot! I’m so sorry that a female has never had the chance to finger you up the date…to date!

Stop brown-nosing your Aidsman aka @Admin. so much and maybe you could eventually embrace heterosexuality too!
:Awesomeness:

Yay! Trololololol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
No I actually reposted it because it was a hoot! I’m so sorry that a female has never had the chance to finger you up the date…to date!

Stop brown-nosing your Aidsman aka @Admin. so much and maybe you could eventually embrace heterosexuality too!
:Awesomeness:

Yay! Trololololol
Wearing those pink booties this morning sweety?

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
French people smell. The stench wafts across the English Channel faster than a refugee hiding in the wheel arch of a lorry on a ferry to Dover. Fortunately I live in the beautiful North of England and rarely get within a nostrils hair of Southern scum. Without wishing to upset you all again with the theory (proven) that the USA was actually fought for by the French army who vastly outnumbered British troops and not the merry little band of heros and ragamuffins that you celebrate, can I suggest you leave French influences hidden as it is more embarrassing than being pantsed in a busy public park.