Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

LOL fatal Corvette crashes crack me up!

And the best part is that a "employee of an auto dealership" was driving....

i.e. a Used Car Salesman

Like you, you stupid fuck!!!

And what is even funnier, is that the Used Car Salesmen were 20 and 22 years old.

That is right, @Admin. , you fuckin' stooge!!!

The embarrassing job that you were so proud of is something little snot-nosed 20 year olds can do.

You, @Admin. , are a joke!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
And the best part is that a "employee of an auto dealership" was driving....

i.e. a Used Car Salesman

Like you, you stupid fuck!!!

And what is even funnier, is that the Used Car Salesmen were 20 and 22 years old.

That is right, @Admin. , you fuckin' stooge!!!

The embarrassing job that you were so proud of is something little snot-nosed 20 year olds can do.

You, @Admin. , are a joke!!!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Sorry not one single coffee pot, or corvette was involved in that manic response.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Hahahaha!!!

A grown man took an entry level job as a Used Car Salesman because he failed at life....

Then posts a video about a 20 and 22 year old Used Car Salesman who died in a car wreck.

It is kinda symbolic of your life, @Admin.

A loser Used Car Salesman in a car crash of a life.

Here, this should cheer you up.

A picture of my Arctic White 2023 C8 Corvette...

iMP3PIu.jpg

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Your video provides footage of an unsafe driver lacking in professional driving skills who unnecessarily puts his passengers at risk Lex @The Prowler.

I will submit this information to the Ontario Provincial Police along with the license plate you provided of him in a previous thread, Lex.

This must be done for the Greater Good to protect the residents of Kitchner Ontario from dangerous drivers.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Your video provides footage of an unsafe driver lacking in professional driving skills who unnecessarily puts his passengers at risk Lex @The Prowler.

I will submit this information to the Ontario Provincial Police along with the license plate you provided of him in a previous thread, Lex.

This must be done for the Greater Good to protect the residents of Kitchner Ontario from dangerous drivers.

"lacking in professional driving skills"

Why such a liar, Senile @Joe?

My driving skills are Top Notch!!!!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Not sure why they condone his behavior, it's a definite betrayal of the BF Terms Of Service, on a personal level, I am embarrassed for him, SMH

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Shall we look back and see who went off-topic in this thread?

I would say it was right.....

About....

Here!!
If you can afford a Corvette, you can afford an Addadicktome.

Your obsession with my 2023 Arctic White C8 Corvette with the Z51 Performance Package is driving you off-topic in many of Poopy Pants @Lily 's threads!

Hahahahahahahaha!!!!

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He's a child in a grown ass bald man's body. What a reject.

I don't think they police the threads unless someone says something.
I'm surprised Canadian Health doesn't have a treatment program available to him, maybe surgery.

Admin.

Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I didn't know that medical science had advance to the point where a personality transplant was an option.
Anything is Possible if Donald Trump is reinstated to Obama's 4th or 5th term or whatever it's up to now. All will be revealed in two weeks.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Is it possible to get this thread cleaned up @realgrimm @Bastard Factory.

Really, the threadjacking is ridiculous.
Just ignore Lex @The Prowler @Lily

He's just a Bald frustrated Man Child with a Middle Age crisis living in Flyover country Canada who has little exposure to the Outside World.

His town rarely gets visitors. Certainly not the Higher end ones.

so of course, his knowledge of the outside world is extremely limited.

that's why he comes across as such an Ignorant Underachieving Redneck, which he is. He hides behind tawdry trinkets to compensate for his lack of prowess and sophistication.

Lex The Pukeler's idea of 'foreign' is MacDonald's or storebought goods imported from China purchased at Canadian Tire.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Just ignore Lex @The Prowler @Lily

He's just a Bald frustrated Man Child with a Middle Age crisis living in Flyover country Canada who has little exposure to the Outside World.

His town rarely gets visitors. Certainly not the Higher end ones.

so of course, his knowledge of the outside world is extremely limited.

that's why he comes across as such an Ignorant Underachieving Redneck, which he is. He hides behind tawdry trinkets to compensate for his lack of prowess and sophistication.

Lex The Pukeler's idea of 'foreign' is MacDonald's or storebought goods imported from China purchased at Canadian Tire.

I mostly ignore him, but he has no respect for this forum and the way it's set up. The Sweatshop subs are free for alls, almost anything can go.

The upper boards are not. It's not difficult to follow a few simple rules here. He just doesn't give a fuck.

Reggie_Essent

An Claidheam Anam
Factory Bastard
Well, sure, but at least it didn't promote a patriarchy.
Patriarchy?

Did you know that most every culture and society was once matriarchal? For tens of thousands of years you bitches ran everything -- and we all lived in caves and grass shacks and practiced human sacrifice and cannibalism and had an average lifespan of about 30 years.

In fact, did you know that it was women that discovered the fulsome and nutritious nature of the simple bean? See, the men were out hunting mammoths and such to bring home meat while the bitches foraged for plants. That's when some bitch discovered beans. But they (the cunts) kept it a secret from men for thousands of years? It's true. The women in charge kept the simple bean a secret from men for thousands of years. They built entire religious mysteries around the secret to keep the stupid men under their thumbs.

But the men wised up eventually and realized the cunts were running a scam, so they took over and imposed Patriarchy. And here we are a few thousand years later and we have running water, electricity, architecture and videos to watch.

Thanks, Patriarchy.