Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
Syringe-with-needle-WEB.png

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
LOL @ Admin slipping and dislocating his hip in the local bingo hall and requiring surgery. :LOL3:

In future, he should avoid wearing high heels...
Hip? More like hips. The old freckle even has hearing aids. I heard him bitching to LostusButt about the price of Lithium batteries…I shit you not!

And this prize pretzel reckons that he’s the leader of the BF leftards???
(Wait…I’ll give him that!)

The Scoundrel

Total Twat
Factory Bastard
Actually, no you can't - so fuck off, asshole.

Ah. Anglo Saxon surrender post. Well done son you roll over like a venerealist vagina with a velociraptors vulva.

Does the pointy hat leave tan lines in the warmer months? Maybe you could suck a few more dicks and let forum semen act as a sunscreen for ya.

Pat on the back kid.

Last edited:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I am going to walk dogs at the Shelter later this afternoon.

The Shelter is full of dogs that were owned by people who have this delusional attitude about puppies: "I Want Them All!!"

Dogs are a lot of work. They require a lot of their owner's time.

People who see a cute little puppy and think they want it, then buy it and treat it well for a few months, but then realize it is a responsibility and requires more times and effort than they imagined....and then abandon the dog and leave it to people like me to help....those people are assholes.

I hope you people limit your childish fantasies of dog ownership to watching puppy videos on YouTube.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I have a dog that is walked daily. All his veterinary healthcare is taken care of. He was neutered. He has the best diet and is loved.

You don't know what the hell you're talking about.

It is rare to find a purebred dog in shelters in this country.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I have a dog that is walked daily. All his veterinary healthcare is taken care of. He was neutered. He has the best diet and is loved.

I really doubt it.

I can go down and take a picture of my dog right now. He will be smiling and happy. He is in great shape. I can take a video and show him playing and having fun.

Right now.

Can you say the same, Fat @Lily?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I really doubt it.

I can go down and take a picture of my dog right now. He will be smiling and happy. He is in great shape. I can take a video and show him playing and having fun.

Right now.

Yes, I can do that. Sammy's a happy boy. He even gets to go visit his sisters, whom my daughter owns. He loves visiting family.

He loves my grandchildren. He's so excited when he sees them. It's a lovefest.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I really doubt it.

Right now.

Take your low rent trash talk to the basement, this is not meltdown.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I am going to walk dogs at the Shelter later this afternoon.

The Shelter is full of dogs that were owned by people who have this delusional attitude about puppies: "I Want Them All!!"

Dogs are a lot of work. They require a lot of their owner's time.

People who see a cute little puppy and think they want it, then buy it and treat it well for a few months, but then realize it is a responsibility and requires more times and effort than they imagined....and then abandon the dog and leave it to people like me to help....those people are assholes.

I hope you people limit your childish fantasies of dog ownership to watching puppy videos on YouTube.
This is not the board for you to swing your pp around in.