Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
images

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
It said on her obituary that she passed unexpectedly, while serving in a grand jury

That is rough on her friends and family. No final goodbyes. So many people leave things unsaid until they know the end is near.

I think everyone here should learn from this. Expect to see a lot more of these types of sudden deaths.

Blame it on Covid or blame it on the vaccinations, but people are dying at an increased rate. Does anyone know if cw was vaccinated?

Weeg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
That is rough on her friends and family. No final goodbyes. So many people leave things unsaid until they know the end is near.

I think everyone here should learn from this. Expect to see a lot more of these types of sudden deaths.

Blame it on Covid or blame it on the vaccinations, but people are dying at an increased rate. Does anyone know if cw was vaccinated?
100% correct!! It was the JAB the democrats forced peeple to get!! Glad me and momma didnt get it!!!

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

Keep your psychotic bs out of remembrances for a member that passed, no one knows what happened she might have stepped in front of a bus walking to her car for all we know.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I can only offer advice, I can't understand it for you. Maybe you should post more pics of a Corvette somewhere.

Fuck, you are dumb.

You said this is not the place for speculation....

After you speculated.

Oh man, the idiots that this place attracts...

Hahahahahaha!!!