Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Simple, he hates himself.
It's not hatred, it's woefully low self-esteem and a craving to feel part of something. I'm as serious as a heart attack @The Prowler you need to see a professional. Anyone who takes pleasure in being berated has no self-respect whatsoever. It's truly sad.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
It's not hatred, it's woefully low self-esteem and a craving to feel part of something. I'm as serious as a heart attack @The Prowler You need to see a professional. Anyone who takes pleasure in being berated has no self-respect whatsoever. It's truly sad.

Sure, but therein comes the self-loathing. Happy people don't do what he does...looking for fights.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
@admin I'm being 100% sincere when I tell him this. I've been online a long time and he is one of the most sorry members I've ever met. For real @The Prowler I don't know why you even get out of bed in the morning.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
@admin I'm being 100% sincere when I tell him this. I've been online a long time and he is one of the most sorry members I've ever met. For real @The Prowler I don't know why you even get out of bed in the morning.
Do you think his acute self-loathing goes deeper than even Piggly's?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
F off fatty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! too bad it wasnt yoo instead of CW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Omgoodne …
You suck homeless niggers off with that mouth young man ?

For shame, karma knows your name and tho you’re as ugly as a diseased rats anus it’s not afraid of you

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
He’s a victim every night when Leroy swells up his balloon knot like a baboon in heat

Holy shit...that made me literally laugh out loud

:LOL3:

Seriously, why can't they just be decent once in a while? Is it asking too much to act like a fully formed adult with some morals for a thread about a member's passing?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Do you think his acute self-loathing goes deeper than even Piggly's?
You are on death’s bed, stewing in a cocktail of drugs…and yet still find the time to insult others, because they don’t support your delusions. You can’t even walk upright and your ears require lithium batteries just to grasp at faint audio.

Talk about self-loathing??? Fucking cabbage-patch doll! Lololol

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
You are on death’s bed, stewing in a cocktail of drugs…and yet still find the time to insult others, because they don’t support your delusions. You can’t even walk upright and your ears require lithium batteries just to grasp at faint audio.

Talk about self-loathing??? Fucking cabbage-patch doll! Lololol

:PostProoF:

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's been interesting. So much nostalgia, so nice to see family and friends, but total reinforcement of my love of Portugal.
Yeah Portugal is so great these days. It’s such a change from her dark past.
All those years of slave facilitation must weigh heavy of her conscience though surely?

One could even deduce that the racial division and civil unrest in America today is a direct result and consequence of that what now is abolished?

I’m so happy that you’re assimilating and are totally comfortable living in Portugal.

Murdy

Louie the Love Nugget’s Mom
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
Yeah Portugal is so great these days. It’s such a change from her dark past.
All those years of slave facilitation must weigh heavy of her conscience though surely?

One could even deduce that the racial division and civil unrest in America today is a direct result and consequence of that what now is abolished?

I’m so happy that you’re assimilating and are totally comfortable living in Portugal.

Go fuck yourself in the ass with an orange parking cone… :Crazy::Crazy::Crazy::Crazy::Crazy: