Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, some dogs just live by their own preferences in life. If they don't want to do something that's that. I noticed in this thread that the posting rules don't apply to some.

I don't think the rules don't apply. I've been seeing some posts moved to misplaced meltdowns. I guess it's just a matter of time before some cleaning happens.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
A beagle rescue organization...where the dog was in the hands of one person is different from a publicly funded dog shelter (that I was referring to) with dozens of dogs.

But maybe Canada doesn't have both public and private organizations. After all, it's just Canada.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
By the way guys I bought another Corvette with the money I got going around fraudulently collecting for UNICEF! It took a long time but I managed it. Envy me! Pay attention to me! Worship me!!!

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
A beagle rescue organization...where the dog was in the hands of one person is different from a publicly funded dog shelter (that I was referring to) with dozens of dogs.

But maybe Canada doesn't have both public and private organizations. After all, it's just Canada.

Spin Spin Spin

We were talking about dogs who were abandoned by their owners.

It is rare to find a purebred dog in shelters in this country.

You said that to imply that purebred dogs are not abandoned by their owners.

Whether they are abandoned to a public shelter or a private breed-specific organization is irrelevant.

You get into stupid arguments involving semantics because you are scatterbrained, Fat @Lily.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
After all, it's just Canada.

I highlight this an another example of Fat @Lily trying her best to turn every discussion into a chaotic mess of an argument. She hopes that by disrespecting my country, she will create a bigger fight.

I mean, the problem with dog abandonment is well-documented to be worse in the USA than it is in Canada. Shit, at the Shelter in my city, we sometimes take dogs from the USA because they have so many unwanted dogs there.

And I will not even mention Mexico, where dogs are brutalized as part of their culture.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Spin Spin Spin

We were talking about dogs who were abandoned by their owners.

You said that to imply that purebred dogs are not abandoned by their owners.

Whether they are abandoned to a public shelter or a private breed-specific organization is irrelevant.

You get into stupid arguments involving semantics because you are scatterbrained, Fat @Lily.

It's not spin. I rescued Buddy from Northern California Beagle Rescue...these dogs are "fostered" with organization volunteers and are not in shelters. This dog was actually returned to the original breeder because when families abandon them, move, or die...whatever, they (or their family) agree to return dogs to this breeder. I got him from the original breeder.

I never said that purebred dogs aren't abandoned by their owners, because they are. What doesn't happen, in my community, or the ones nearby is purebreds filling the publicly funded animal shelters. They are most often full of mixed breed dogs.

You can argue for the sake of arguing, but you have no idea of what happens where I live. You've turned a pleasant thread into an unpleasant thread...as is your wont.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I never said that purebred dogs aren't abandoned by their owners, because they are. What doesn't happen, in my community, or the ones nearby is purebreds filling the publicly funded animal shelters. They are most often full of mixed breed dogs.

Yeah, purebred dogs often get adopted more quickly at Shelters than mixed breed dogs.

I know the math would be difficult for you, but let me just inform you that is a big reason that you will see less purebred dogs at Shelters. It does not mean they are not surrendered to Shelters.

But....who cares?

Like I said, you just brought this whole "purebred versus mutt" idea into this conversation to create chaos.

There was not reason for it.

Just like there was no reason to mention Canada.

It is just what you do when you are involved in a discussion when you know you are in a terrible deficit of knowledge.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Yeah, purebred dogs often get adopted more quickly at Shelters than mixed breed dogs.

I know the math would be difficult for you, but let me just inform you that is a big reason that you will see less purebred dogs at Shelters. It does not mean they are not surrendered to Shelters.

But....who cares?

Like I said, you just brought this whole "purebred versus mutt" idea into this conversation to create chaos.

It is just what you do when you are involved in a discussion when you know you are in a terrible deficit of knowledge.

I said "rare". I never said that there weren't any, fuckface. You're the one that has been trying to ruin a pleasant conversation.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access

But....who cares?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
People like @Admin. and Senile @Joe make it hard to "Respect your elders."

They are only fine examples of what not to do in life.
I didn’t realise Aidsman was so knocked about and falling to pieces. Is Joe the same?

It makes sense why @Admin. is so disillusioned and bitter with life.

Joe is keen on South African ore for some reason. He stashes it away like there’s no tomorrow and then gives me a go over apartheid???

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I don't think the rules don't apply. I've been seeing some posts moved to misplaced meltdowns. I guess it's just a matter of time before some cleaning happens.
Why the fuck do you insist on stating the obvious all the time Loki? It’s actually hilarious how low IQ you really are! Lulz

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I didn’t realise Aidsman was so knocked about and falling to pieces. Is Joe the same?

It makes sense why @Admin. is so disillusioned and bitter with life.

Joe is keen on South African ore for some reason. He stashes it away like there’s no tomorrow and then gives me a go over apartheid???

bored-monstersinc.gif

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
It's not spin. I rescued Buddy from Northern California Beagle Rescue...these dogs are "fostered" with organization volunteers and are not in shelters. This dog was actually returned to the original breeder because when families abandon them, move, or die...whatever, they (or their family) agree to return dogs to this breeder. I got him from the original breeder.

You can argue for the sake of arguing, but you have no idea of what happens where I live. You've turned a pleasant thread into an unpleasant thread...as is your wont.

More like…

images
Why yoo mad tho?