Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I find it really hard explaining basic facts to this individual @LotusBud . This is the same individual as such that informed everyone that she was once a professor lecturing at a university of all places…

:Whatevr3:

I shit thee not!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
You know, that insult would have made way more sense if Lily was Native American.
Oh my God…didn’t you get the memo? She’s half Apache and half Mexican…not that there’s anything wrong with that! Lulz…that’s why she’s so racist toward white people in general. Particularly General Robert E Lee!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Oh my God…didn’t you get the memo? She’s half Apache and half Mexican…not that there’s anything wrong with that! Lulz…that’s why she’s so racist toward white people in general. Particularly General Robert E Lee!

He's insane in the membrane @Alticus.

My partner is from Texas, as are my parents and grandparents before them, and for many generations back. There were two major tribes in Texas, well three but one may no longer exist. Commanche and Apache, are the the ones still in existence.

So, being a Texan of many generations himself, and an educated individual, he knows the history of Natives very well. He also knows where in Texas each tribe is/was located. My ancestors are from a region where there are still Apache tribes.

Because I'm feisty, he JOKINGLY, calls on my supposed Apache ancestry. I have no evidence that suggests Apache heritage, not that I would mind.

See, the reality is that my partner likes feisty women. He finds, prim, proper, do as your told women boring. We challenge one another. He likes that, I like a man with a backbone myself. So when I get feisty about something, he jokes about me going Apache. They were fairly ferocious warriors

From this joke Brakefail is making shit up.
I don't like him taking my partner's teasing with me and using it himself. I am not his friend and he weirdly is including himself in an intimacy between my partner and I. Oh btw, my partner is white, so this nonsense about me hating white people is about his insecurities. I don't like Brakefail...that doesn't mean I don't like Caucasians.

I should have never shared the joke, but then never thought he'd insert himself the way he is.

It's strange. But ultimately, all false nonsense on his part. He's :Crazy:

Last edited:

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
He's insane in the membrane @Alticus.

My partner is from Texas, as are my parents and grandparents before them, and for many generations back. There were two major tribes in Texas, well three but one may no longer exist. Commanche and Apache, are the the ones still in existence.

So, being a Texan of many generations himself, and an educated individual, he knows the history of Natives very well. He also knows where in Texas each tribe is/was located. My ancestors are from a region where there are still Apache tribes.

Because I'm feisty, he JOKINGLY, calls on my supposed Apache ancestry. I have no evidence that suggests Apache heritage, not that I would mind.

See, the reality is that my partner likes feisty women. He finds, prim, proper, do as your told women boring. We challenge one another. He likes that, I like a man with a backbone myself. So when I get feisty about something, he jokes about me going Apache. They were fairly ferocious warriors

From this joke Brakefail is making shit up.
I don't like him taking my partner's teasing with me and using it himself. I am not his friend and he weirdly is including himself in an intimacy between my partner and I.

I should have never shared the joke, but then never thought he'd insert himself the way he is.

It's strange. But ultimately, all false nonsense on his part.
I think that the entire world is insane in the membrane. lol

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
syringe.jpg

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
He just comes here to cause trouble, gloat and post general drivel. The least @The Prowler can do is shell out a few bucks for us tolerating him.
For less than the price of one of the blow jobs he gets on the seedy streets of his town...he could help defray the cost of the fellowship that is Bastard Factory, or he can be a weak snivelling manchild.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
For less than the price of one of the blow jobs he gets on the seedy streets of his town...he could help defray the cost of the fellowship that is Bastard Factory, or he can be a weak snivelling manchild.
He's gone away again to sulk.