Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
They're making kids incompetent.
The daughter asked her mom to stay.
She would have been rooming alone since move-in day for non-athletes was a week away.
Yahoo at its best with the headline……there was nothing selfish about it.
It’s actually an example of a loving and healthy family……something communists hate.

@Admin. ……..triggered as usual…….probably due to its ”mommy issues” due to the ridicule it received day after day while mommy changed the sheets and sanitized the rubber mattress cover.

Or was it that “mommy” dropped you off at the dorm building curb so she could get back and service all the guys that you saw coming out of her bedroom while you eating your cereal In the morning?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The daughter asked her mom to stay.
She would have been rooming alone since move-in day for non-athletes was a week away.
Yahoo at its best with the headline……there was nothing selfish about it.
It’s actually an example of a loving and healthy family……something communists hate.

@Admin. ……..triggered as usual…….probably due to its ”mommy issues” due to the ridicule it received day after day while mommy changed the sheets and sanitized the rubber mattress cover.

Or was it that “mommy” dropped you off at the dorm building curb so she could get back and service all the guys that you saw coming out of her bedroom while you eating your cereal In the morning?

Really?

Lmao

Oh boy, your desperation is palpable

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
And yet do you still believe the mother forced her daughter into allowing or accepting a sleepover.

It was clearly not the case of a helicopter parent, or a mom not wanting to let go.

But the reality had nothing to do with a selfish mother like the attention grabbing headline Yahoo is known for.

You were snagged by the headline, and your low reading comprehension prevented you from learning anything other than what the headline preconditioned you to understand.

It's a wonderful story

"Taylor, who came to campus early for cheerleading practice, notes that her roommate wasn’t due to arrive until the following week."

And

"Having my mom there helped my anxiety so much," she says."

Apparently there were other low reading comprehension folk that did not glean from the article that Taylor would have been alone in her dorm.

"but their first night at college is to meet new friends and start living independently."

Leading off....Absolutely not."......OK Queen Mom.

Maybe you like the outcome of this new student story.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Her Mom will never see her again after dropping her off at school

Mothers ought to be able to spend time with their daughters as they wish without wound up fat women .....reeking like spoiled cheese getting allworked up over a Yahoo article ......but there you and your little bedwetting lap bois are.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
And yet do you still believe the mother forced her daughter into allowing or accepting a sleepover.

It was clearly not the case of a helicopter parent, or a mom not wanting to let go.

But the reality had nothing to do with a selfish mother like the attention grabbing headline Yahoo is known for.

You were snagged by the headline, and your low reading comprehension prevented you from learning anything other than what the headline preconditioned you to understand.

It's a wonderful story

"Taylor, who came to campus early for cheerleading practice, notes that her roommate wasn’t due to arrive until the following week."

And

"Having my mom there helped my anxiety so much," she says."

Apparently there were other low reading comprehension folk that did not glean from the article that Taylor would have been alone in her dorm.

"but their first night at college is to meet new friends and start living independently."

Leading off....Absolutely not."......OK Queen Mom.

Maybe you like the outcome of this new student story.

Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!

Her Mom will never see her again after dropping her off at school

Mothers ought to be able to spend time with their daughters as they wish without wound up fat women .....reeking like spoiled cheese getting allworked up over a Yahoo article ......but there you and your little bedwetting lap bois are.

No, I didn't you asshole. You assumed what I was thinking. The kid behaved incompetently.

I, too, was taken to my dorm for college. It was a bit frightening since I never lived anywhere but with my parents, like almost all 17-18 year old kids. It didn't cross my mind, or theirs, for a sleepover.

They raised a young adult woman that can't seem to handle a little discomfort. That's problematic.

There are parents here in the US calling college professors/instructors to dispute grades on tests.

Again, the implications are problematic, pendejo.

Last edited:

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
How cute.....the bedwetters got my posts moved.

Shouldnt the post by @Lily be considered as Melty?.....I mean what does it matter to it.....or tge garbage at Yahoo........or the human excrement that reads Yahoo and queefs about what a total stranger does

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFY Lily

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
How cute.....the bedwetters got my posts moved.

Shouldnt the post by @Lily be considered as Melty?.....I mean what does it matter to it.....or tge garbage at Yahoo........or the human excrement that reads Yahoo and queefs about what a total stranger does

QUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFY Lily

I have posts in meltdown.

Why you crying?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
Why did you percieve my post as crying?
I said how cute.

Do the mods just automatically move things or do they get reported and moved?
If I'm correct which I'm probably not because I'm guessing, I will make it my mission to introduce the real you to as many good folks as I can. This wouldn't be the first time login credentials were shared would it?

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If I'm correct which I'm probably not because I'm guessing, I will make it my mission to introduce the real you to as many good folks as I can. This wouldn't be the first time login credentials were shared would it?
How sweet, another one that perceives The Atomic Punk as an ALT

Go for it!