Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
200w.gif

The Atomic Punk

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
If I'm correct which I'm probably not because I'm guessing, I will make it my mission to introduce the real you to as many good folks as I can. This wouldn't be the first time login credentials were shared would it?
This post disappointed The Atomic Punk......you seemed to not typically act in the manner the bedwetters do........not lumping you in with them/they.........but it did dissapoint a bit nonetheless.

TAP

Posely

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
I think this whole death thing is a lot of bullshit. Only one person on two forums and beyond can verify? oh please. I hardly ever interacted with her but I was part more than the same forums she was on, she had quite a few friends. Only one can confirm? Bullshit. She is alive and laughing her ass off at all this.

Admin.

When you're a Alpha, you're an Alpha all the way!
Site Supporter
☠️Private Forum Access
I think this whole death thing is a lot of bullshit. Only one person on two forums and beyond can verify? oh please. I hardly ever interacted with her but I was part more than the same forums she was on, she had quite a few friends. Only one can confirm? Bullshit. She is alive and laughing her ass off at all this.
UqLotpY.png

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard

Maybe.

I hope s/he is alive. I feel bad for making fun of his/er laminate flooring if s/he is dead. Nobody needs their flooring to be ridiculed on a troll message board.

But if s/he really did die unexpectedly, I would be interested to know if s/he received a Covid vaccination.

As was being discussed in the SB in the post I quoted above, a lot of people seem to be dying. Knowing if they were vaxxed or not is obviously an interesting piece of the puzzle.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Beaner coffee farmer
Site Supporter ☠️

You trolling, right?

Can you even fake obituaries?