Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
IKR? I live in The USA, we thought Trump would be a good President.

Says the guy who doesnt know a single thing Trump actually did in office. Who doesnt know what School Choice even is.

The guy who just blindly opposes people based entirely on what he reads in heavily bias media sources who hasnt figured out that his claim "duped people rarely know they are duped" applies to him.

You should only support a party based on what they DO. Not support what a party does just because that party is doing it. You are all backwards.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️

Says the guy who doesnt know a single thing Trump actually did in office. Who doesnt know what School Choice even is.

The guy who just blindly opposes people based entirely on what he reads in heavily bias media sources who hasnt figured out that his claim "duped people rarely know they are duped" applies to him.

You should only support a party based on what they DO. Not support what a party does just because that party is doing it. You are all backwards.
I like admin and all, but seeing him criticizing Trump, whom kept the world relatively in peace during his term, is kinda crazy.

Biden's the weakest, worst presidente the US has ever had. Much worse than Bush. The guy is a disgrace, his VP is a joke, his son is a perverted junkie and so on.

Having a POS like that governing the world's most powerful nation was the western's last nail in its coffin.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I like admin and all, but seeing him criticizing Trump, whom kept the world relatively in peace during his term, is kinda crazy.

Biden's the weakest, worst presidente the US has ever had. Much worse than Bush. The guy is a disgrace, his VP is a joke, his son is a perverted junkie and so on.

Having a POS like that governing the world's most powerful nation was the western's last nail in its coffin.

It's sad and frustrating.

He wont listen to anyone and he constantly maligns what others are saying. And it's not just him....this is everyone who hates Trump. Theyll support anything no matter how bad it is for the people.

Up until they are personally impacted but I wonder even they are, would they still find ways of supporting it?

Anyone willing to support letting rapists and murderers self identify as women and be put in cells with helpless women and then ignore the outcome is someone who doesnt care about humans at all and is over invested in a narrative to the detriment of all of us.

You would think that stupid "Trump loves Putin" narrative would be dust but they just rearrange the bullshit and these people eat it up.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm done, Dinkies.

Too much shit going on in my life right now. I don't need it online too.

Breakfall wants a three-member forum? Let him have it.

I got better things to do with my time, anyway.

It's been a slice, brah.
Yeah fuck off faggot. You have several forums to tickle your fancy!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm done, Dinkies.

It's been a slice, brah.
WTF man, please reconsider mate... I know forum life can get stale but we're gonna try and put things in place to make the board a better experience for all... Break just likes to explode now and again, he's my bro and a good guy inside, so are you, I don't know if you like me or not but I think you're a good guy that can have a bit of banter without getting messy... The "fuck this" feeling will pass and then you won't want to come back because you said you were leaving... Just stay fs fella =(
Oi…are you even realising what the fuck is going down?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm done, Dinkies.

It's been a slice, brah.
WTF man, please reconsider mate... I know forum life can get stale but we're gonna try and put things in place to make the board a better experience for all... Break just likes to explode now and again, he's my bro and a good guy inside, so are you, I don't know if you like me or not but I think you're a good guy that can have a bit of banter without getting messy... The "fuck this" feeling will pass and then you won't want to come back because you said you were leaving... Just stay fs fella =(
Oi…are you even realising what the fuck is going down?
What's up mate?

This spot is for transactions EVERYBODY please don't start an endless shit storm here...

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I'm done, Dinkies.

It's been a slice, brah.
breakfredo is trying to impress that fat slob of a pig ogre Oink

I told you people like her were a cancer to forums

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm done, Dinkies.

It's been a slice, brah.

She was the reason he and I had a little spat recently =( I've hardly ever argued with Break, he's like an E-Brother to me... I'll never forget when me and him alone terrorised DR, we had ALL of them fuckn seething their guts out! hahaha Then there was theY where we were tight as fuck for years man...

Like I said, Lily turned on me for nothing, I was like WTF where did that come from? If it came to it I'd just grit my teeth and be pleasant to her for him but I'd rather he saw sense and realised who the good guys are =(

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm done, Dinkies.

It's been a slice, brah.

She was the reason he and I had a little spat recently =( I've hardly ever argued with Break, he's like an E-Brother to me... I'll never forget when me and him alone terrorised DR, we had ALL of them fuckn seething their guts out! hahaha Then there was theY where we were tight as fuck for years man...

Like I said, Lily turned on me for nothing, I was like WTF where did that come from? If it came to it I'd just grit my teeth and be pleasant to her for him but I'd rather he saw sense and realised who the good guys are =(
that fat cow turns on everyone for nothing.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm done, Dinkies.

It's been a slice, brah.

You are a liar. We aren't friends, we never were...how can I turn on someone I don't have a relationship with, you bleeding ass pussy.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
THAT'S ENOUGH IN THIS THREAD IF ANYBODY WANTS TO REPLY JUST @ SOMEONE IN ANOTHER THREAD PLEASE PEEPS
You say that while applauding the misshapen dork from FLA. Hypocrisy much?
I said take it elsewhere, it's super easy to do... Watch

Why don't you and Biggie take responsibility for what you made happen on this sub?
why don't you go on a diet and maybe bathe once in a while you fat loathsome pig

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
THAT'S ENOUGH IN THIS THREAD IF ANYBODY WANTS TO REPLY JUST @ SOMEONE IN ANOTHER THREAD PLEASE PEEPS

Why don't you and Biggie take responsibility for what you made happen on this sub?
why don't you go on a diet and maybe bathe once in a while you fat loathsome pig

Is this you following rules?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Is this you looking like a fat cow?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I'm done, Dinkies.

It's been a slice, brah.

@Bastard Factory sort this cunt out today!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Oi…shut the fuck up. You’ve said about enough for the 1000th time.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Feel free now that it's been moved...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm done, Dinkies.

It's been a slice, brah.

@Bastard Factory sort this cunt out today!

He cries about rules and then bulldozes right through them. Just like a rightie.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oi…shut the fuck up. You’ve said about enough for the 1000th time.
you don't like it when I call the fat cow a fat cow? Moooooooooooooove on then

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Feel free now that it's been moved...

You don't blame those who started breaking the rules though. See why this place turns to shit?

@Bastard Factory