Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
THAT'S ENOUGH IN THIS THREAD IF ANYBODY WANTS TO REPLY JUST @ SOMEONE IN ANOTHER THREAD PLEASE PEEPS
You say that while applauding the misshapen dork from FLA. Hypocrisy much?
I said take it elsewhere, it's super easy to do... Watch

Why don't you and Biggie take responsibility for what you made happen on this sub?
why don't you go on a diet and maybe bathe once in a while you fat loathsome pig

Is this you following rules?
Feel free now that it's been moved...
You can move it everywhere you damn please, but @Bastard Factory is sorting this out once and for all. Best you not get drunk with power son!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
How about when we KNOW you’re a short chubby wanker, stuck on cock

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
THAT'S ENOUGH IN THIS THREAD IF ANYBODY WANTS TO REPLY JUST @ SOMEONE IN ANOTHER THREAD PLEASE PEEPS

Why don't you and Biggie take responsibility for what you made happen on this sub?

Why don't you behave like a human being instead of a passive aggressive Oompa Loompa trying to lure in marks via PM's?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

why don't you go on a diet and maybe bathe once in a while you fat loathsome pig

Is this you following rules?
Feel free now that it's been moved...
You can move it everywhere you damn please, but @Bastard Factory is sorting this out once and for all. Best you not get drunk with power son!

Why should anyone donate who's being disrespected by his goons?

@Bastard Factory

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Why don't you behave like a human being instead of a passive aggressive Oompa Loompa trying to lure in marks via PM's?

WTF are you talking about?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Arron…do I have to drown you when I come to Victoria you weird little fuck?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
look at fat pig lily crying to the owner again

Lily worked out the money trail and stroked Breakfall's ego cawk:

Screenshot-20220307-054240-Chrome.jpg

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF did I do? I've not talked shit to anybody today... Lily, I cannot be bothered, I don't want to be part of any drama, just let it chill with me...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Good luck buddy....

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Good luck buddy....
Hey…no luck needed.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Someone stage an intervention for Breakfredo before he swallows his own tongue

Oink must have sat on the poor fellow's face already

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Admin.

The Flying Fickle Finger Of Fate.
Site Supporter ☠️

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

WTF did I do? I've not talked shit to anybody today... Lily, I cannot be bothered, I don't want to be part of any drama, just let it chill with me...

Biggie started shit blaming me for people leaving the forum and you went along with it shit talking me. Grow the fuck up, cunt.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
ANY FURTHER REPLIES THAT ARE PART OF THE SHITSTORM WILL BE MOVED, GO SAY YOUR THING IN MISSPLACED MELTDOWNS PLEASE
Go yourself you Scottish cunt!
What have I done? Drunk on power? I'm trying my best here to keep the site clean and yous are shitting all over it fuckin picking on me for doing the right thing?

You've been up all night drinking man, go to bed...

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Biggie started shit blaming me for people leaving the forum and you went along with it shit talking me. Grow the fuck up, cunt.
People are leaving because of his childish debasement. That and his nutcase ex girlfriend that feels her opinions need to be heard over and over again.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
ANY FURTHER REPLIES THAT ARE PART OF THE SHITSTORM WILL BE MOVED, GO SAY YOUR THING IN MISSPLACED MELTDOWNS PLEASE
Go yourself you Scottish cunt!
What have I done? Drunk on power? I'm trying my best here to keep the site clean and yous are shitting all over it fuckin picking on me for doing the right thing?

You've been up all night drinking man, go to bed...
You hold no power over me. You can shift my posts and do as you please for now. This issue will be addressed or I’m out! I’m so over a few of you!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People are leaving because of his childish debasement. That and his nutcase ex girlfriend that feels her opinions need to be heard over and over again.

They think I'm too hard on them. Misogyny and sexism in action. They want me to take the shit and say nothing, every single last one of them.

It's never going to happen.