Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
ANY FURTHER REPLIES THAT ARE PART OF THE SHITSTORM WILL BE MOVED, GO SAY YOUR THING IN MISSPLACED MELTDOWNS PLEASE
Go yourself you Scottish cunt!
What have I done? Drunk on power? I'm trying my best here to keep the site clean and yous are shitting all over it fuckin picking on me for doing the right thing?

You've been up all night drinking man, go to bed...
You hold no power over me. You can shift my posts and do as you please for now. This issue will be addressed or I’m out! I’m so over a few of you!
I've sent you a pm you fuckn idiot!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
look at fat pig lily crying to the owner again

Lily worked out the money trail and stroked Breakfall's ego cawk:

Screenshot-20220307-054240-Chrome.jpg
You’re a little worm! Don’t forget that.

I'm not the one threatening people tonight, buddy...
I just want to punch on…it’s not a threat!

Why?

Does it help anyone or anything?

Does it seek to enable dialogue?

Do you think issuing ultimatums, threats, or provocations endear you to a perceived adversary, real or not?

What is the point of saying to another that you want to punch them up when they live in two distant cities in different states?

Why promise to call someone in the heat of online text then ask the other to call THEM because they've misplaced their phone number?

Why are you behaving like a Turd?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
THAT'S ENOUGH IN THIS THREAD IF ANYBODY WANTS TO REPLY JUST @ SOMEONE IN ANOTHER THREAD PLEASE PEEPS
You say that while applauding the misshapen dork from FLA. Hypocrisy much?
I said take it elsewhere, it's super easy to do... Watch

Why don't you and Biggie take responsibility for what you made happen on this sub?
WTF did I do? I've not talked shit to anybody today... Lily, I cannot be bothered, I don't want to be part of any drama, just let it chill with me...

Biggie started shit blaming me for people leaving the forum and you went along with it shit talking me. Grow the fuck up, cunt.
People are leaving because of his childish debasement. That and his nutcase ex girlfriend that feels her opinions need to be heard over and over again.

They think I'm too hard on them. Misogyny and sexism in action. They want me to take the shit and say nothing, every single last one of them.

It's never going to happen.
I don't think anything about you so how does your fibs cope with reality? Just stop, there's nothing to say!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
THAT'S ENOUGH IN THIS THREAD IF ANYBODY WANTS TO REPLY JUST @ SOMEONE IN ANOTHER THREAD PLEASE PEEPS

Why don't you and Biggie take responsibility for what you made happen on this sub?
WTF did I do? I've not talked shit to anybody today... Lily, I cannot be bothered, I don't want to be part of any drama, just let it chill with me...

Biggie started shit blaming me for people leaving the forum and you went along with it shit talking me. Grow the fuck up, cunt.
People are leaving because of his childish debasement. That and his nutcase ex girlfriend that feels her opinions need to be heard over and over again.

They think I'm too hard on them. Misogyny and sexism in action. They want me to take the shit and say nothing, every single last one of them.

I don't think anything about you so how does your fibs cope with reality? Just stop, there's nothing to say!
As discussed in PM. Just refrain for now until the issue is addressed.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

wut

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I struck a nerve, clearly. Look Mr. Macho Man, you can't control women. In real life or online. Stop being a douchebag and be a REAL man and talk to women like the equals that they are to you.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

wut
Exactly

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Breakfall discussed with me Seamajor a few times on the phone...we agreed to disagree.

It's obvious that Lily (Lard Tard Oak) got her hooks into him since....

It's sad.... :(

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Do you think issuing ultimatums, threats, or provocations endear you to a perceived adversary, real or not?

What is the point of saying to another that you want to punch them up when they live in two distant cities in different states?

Why promise to call someone in the heat of online text then ask the other to call THEM because they've misplaced their phone number?

Enough…I don’t feel the need to converse with you any longer. I recognise the troll, but it’s over between us. Deal with that and don’t address. I will do likewise.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I struck a nerve, clearly. Look Mr. Macho Man, you can't control women. In real life or online. Stop being a douchebag and be a REAL man and talk to women like the equals that they are to you.
That's just in your head though, why are you trying to convince me that what I actually am isn't real? I love women, my gran is my fuckin hero who's ten times the person I am, what now?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Why?

Enough…I don’t feel the need to converse with you any longer. I recognise the troll, but it’s over between us. Deal with that and don’t address. I will do likewise.

Ok....as long as you eat my arse with a dessert spoon.

:PartyGirL:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Breakfall discussed with me Seamajor a few times on the phone...we agreed to disagree.

What is wrong with you?

When I got here all of you had given him an earful and he came on the attack. I guess he read my actual posts and decided you pussies were full of shit. We are friendly. Have you ever considered that by all the negative talk about the type of women he likes, it insults him?

It's what YOU and YOURS do that turned him, not what I have posted.

Admin.

I'm in jail, send ketchup.
Site Supporter ☠️

wut
Exactly
IMHO, Forum Moderators should not show obvious favoritism to one or two posters.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That's just in your head though, why are you trying to convince me that what I actually am isn't real? I love women, my gran is my fuckin hero who's ten times the person I am, what now?

Wow, you love your Gran. So do billions of people.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What is wrong with you?

When I got here all of you had given him an earful and he came on the attack. I guess he read my actual posts and decided you pussies were full of shit. We are friendly. Have you ever considered that by all the negative talk about the type of women he likes, it insults him?

Oh.... he likes morbidly obese and idiotic bipolar women now? Lulz

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Big talk for the bald brokeback pussy that has reported me countless times.
Not my fault you cant control your faggot urges in areas of the forum which are inappropriate for such navy fag fetishes
At least we can agree you're a mutant brokeback pussy.
We can agree you’re faggot cock licking man ass lover

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What is wrong with you?

I'm so sorry that my rejecting phone contact with you still stings. Well, I'm not really sorry. You need to get over your feelings of rejection and the rage.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Big talk for the bald brokeback pussy that has reported me countless times.
Not my fault you cant control your faggot urges in areas of the forum which are inappropriate for such navy fag fetishes
At least we can agree you're a mutant brokeback pussy.
We can agree you’re faggot cock licking man ass lover

No thread is complete without an Admin loves cock reference!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Why?

Well…we won’t be joking around like that moving forward. It is what it is, and you made your choices.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What is wrong with you?

I'm so sorry that my rejecting phone contact with you still stings. Well, I'm not really sorry. You need to get over your feelings of rejection and the rage.

Not an issue. I use my main phone for most others. I was never going to use anything except a burner for you.

You're too chemically imbalanced.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
So basically a few of you lost my respect, and I rarely give second chances when it comes to this sort of crap. Either the rules change or I’m out. This won’t be the place for me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Why?

Well…we won’t be joking around like that moving forward. It is what it is, and you made your choices.

Try to sleep it off first... then get back to me.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What is wrong with you?

Not an issue. I use my main phone for most others. I was never going to use anything except a burner for you.

I was never going to talk to you. You have nothing to offer, therefore I don't care what kind of phone you used to pursue a conversation with me. YOU initiated and you were rejected and denied.

Deal with it like a man.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
So basically a few of you lost my respect, and I rarely give second chances when it comes to this sort of crap. Either the rules change or I’m out. This won’t be the place for me.

Have you re-read the shit you spouted at others tonight?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What is wrong with you?

I was never going to talk to you. You have nothing to offer, therefore I don't care what kind of phone you used to pursue a conversation with me. YOU initiated and you were rejected and denied.

Deal with it like a man.

Ok, Angry Bird.... :WTF6:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

You should read your own shit. You do not post for harmony.

The only rightie that has had a past conflict with me and chose to make peace was Rancid. We went at each other hard at SG.

He chose not to be shitty with me. I responded in kind. We get along well enough now and can laugh about some things together.

It's a matter of sincere effort.

Kudos to @rancidmilko He was the bigger person.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh go to sleep already you fucking non-entity

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

You should read your own shit. You do not post for harmony.

The only rightie that has had a past conflict with me and chose to make peace was Rancid. We went at each other hard at SG.

He chose not to be shitty with me. I responded in kind. We get along well enough now and can laugh about some things together.

It's a matter of sincere effort.

Kudos to @rancidmilko He was the bigger person.
Fat pig Oink big mad now

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

What is wrong with you?

Deal with it like a man.

Sorry, you're the one that's carried a grudge, not me.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

What is wrong with you?

Deal with it like a man.

Sorry, you're the one that's carried a grudge, not me.

No YUO! :KMA: