Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
2 years ago and yes I was staying in a cheap motel.

Good. Fucking. Lord

Who wants to guess how many hookers were strangled in that room

Ask Dovey.

LOL! You 2 fucktards in the same room? PWN3D!

Right next door to you and your very own daughter, right?

Umm, no. I dont see my daughter on these boards. You two faggits sure are shoved up each others asses all the time tho! PWN3D!

No. You just see your daughter when you go into the basement to feed her.

At least he sees his daughter. There's the ones that post like they're the mother of the year and have had a child or so taken from them.

Oh. You mean like, Dovey?

Lol!

I thought you were exaggerating before.

No. I never "exaggerate" when it comes to children.

You can tell because Queen slut runs from this and a multitude of subjects and truths she doesn't like. It was only after her cries of "Flynn is e-stalking my children" bullshit went totally ignored that Dovey changed it up and starting trying the "Poor Dovey" routine.

The interesting this is that she never stops judging everyone on the left while she sits in the pile of piss and shit she's made of her life.

smh, unbelievable

What's even more "unbelievable" is the fact that she states she's a "conservative."

Yet Dovey collects welfare benefits from the Federal Government and Food Stamps, the very things the Republicans want to drastically cut. She's so fucking clueless rlthat she doesn't realize that the conservatives want to get rid of the ghetto population which Dovey belongs to.

It's soo very apparent that Dovey has no formal education to speak of.

She has openly posted about how "unfair" the government is for not allowing a beneficiary save more than $2k.

Yes, she wants the American taxpayer to subsidize her family while they put money away in the bank from all their shady deals.

That's how "conservative" she is...give me more money for free!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Umm, no. I dont see my daughter on these boards. You two faggits sure are shoved up each others asses all the time tho! PWN3D!

At least he sees his daughter. There's the ones that post like they're the mother of the year and have had a child or so taken from them.

Lol!

You can tell because Queen slut runs from this and a multitude of subjects and truths she doesn't like. It was only after her cries of "Flynn is e-stalking my children" bullshit went totally ignored that Dovey changed it up and starting trying the "Poor Dovey" routine.

The interesting this is that she never stops judging everyone on the left while she sits in the pile of piss and shit she's made of her life.

smh, unbelievable

What's even more "unbelievable" is the fact that she states she's a "conservative."

Yet Dovey collects welfare benefits from the Federal Government and Food Stamps, the very things the Republicans want to drastically cut. She's so fucking clueless rlthat she doesn't realize that the conservatives want to get rid of the ghetto population which Dovey belongs to.

She has openly posted about how "unfair" the government is for not allowing a beneficiary save more than $2k.

Yes, she wants the American taxpayer to subsidize her family while they put money away in the bank from all their shady deals.

That sounds more like a handout, which the Republicans are dead set against giving any kind of "handouts" to the poor (democrats/Dovey).

The fuckers were lucky to get those stimulus checks.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Lol!

smh, unbelievable

That sounds more like a handout, which the Republicans are dead set against giving any kind of "handouts" to the poor (democrats/Dovey).

Yet, somehow, the conservatools here let her speak for them.

bwaaaaa hahahahahahahahaha

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Lol!

smh, unbelievable

Bottom line, Lily. If someone collects welfare, how can they be a "Conservative?"

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Lol!

smh, unbelievable

Bottom line, Lily. If someone collects welfare, how can they be a "Conservative?"

I don't know how she squares any of that.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

The system is what the system is.

People have to pay taxes to support the system. If there comes a time when they qualify to benefit from the system, they might as well do it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Lol!

smh, unbelievable

My question too.

I guess you first have to know the nuances between Republican and Democrats. And I'm not including those few that cross party lines.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

People have to pay taxes to support the system. If there comes a time when they qualify to benefit from the system, they might as well do it.

But why would you want to be able to accumulate a healthy savings account while the taxpayer pays you benefits?

X

xXx
Site Supporter

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Lol!

Hi

stop making everyone mad :Happy5:

You gotta ask yourself this?

Why is "everyone mad?"

cause upoo aleaasy bitchy

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Lol!

smh, unbelievable

My question too.

I guess you first have to know the nuances between Republican and Democrats. And I'm not including those few that cross party lines.

It's not that hard really. She's a hypocrite. Simple as that. Always looking for a handout. She even bitched right around the holidays about people giving away used toys for the less fortunate. I was thinking, how about being grateful?

She must think everything is owed to her.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

I agree up to a point.

Some, if not at least 20% that are collecting welfare/SSID can work but refuse to. It's those few that make the Republicans cut back social program funding. I for one don't agree, but I cannot blame them.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

But why would you want to be able to accumulate a healthy savings account while the taxpayer pays you benefits?

I thought you had to have a job to deposit cash into a health savings account?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Lol!

Hi

stop making everyone mad :Happy5:

You gotta ask yourself this?

Why is "everyone mad?"

cause upoo aleaasy bitchy

Huh?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

No, this was her mom's account. She's on benefits of some kind, I'm guessing ssdi, and lamented that her mom couldn't accumulate $2k or more in savings or they'd cut back benefits or something like that.

Why does the American taxpayer have to make their lives any easier on the back of their work?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Lol!

smh, unbelievable

My question too.

It's not that hard really. She's a hypocrite. Simple as that. Always looking for a handout. She even bitched right around the holidays about people giving away used toys for the less fortunate. I was thinking, how about being grateful?

She thinks she's entitled...hmmm...maybe she is a Republican afterall? Lol!

Anyhoo...ask yourself this, Lily. If Dovey is such a crusader for the little man. How come she can't explain defending two proven racists like Aryan and Lokmar?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Lol!

smh, unbelievable

My question too.

Anyhoo...ask yourself this, Lily. If Dovey is such a crusader for the little man. How come she can't explain defending two proven racists like Aryan and Lokmar?

Oh you don't have to tell me about the right-winger massive contradiction. She and several of her posse defend the most vile racists on the forums I've ever been at.

It's a joke.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
You just changed the question, Leaker.
No, I didn't.

Yes, you did.

This was the question:
If someone collects welfare, how can they be a "Conservative?"

This was the answer:

This is what The Leaker added, changing the question:

The question was "If someone collects welfare, how can they be a "Conservative?""

Nothing about a savings account.

You are such a scatterbrained fucktard, Leaker. Focus, Leaker.

Focus.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

No, this was her mom's account. She's on benefits of some kind, I'm guessing ssdi, and lamented that her mom couldn't accumulate $2k or more in savings or they'd cut back benefits or something like that.

Why does the American taxpayer have to make their lives any easier on the back of their work?

Just the simple fact that she was mewling over such a paultry sum shows you that even SSDI payments are big to Dovey.

Yeah. I think people on SSDI are only able to keep a limited amount of money in the bank or they start losing a percentage of their monthly benefits.

Dovey has always wanted a handout. You can see it in how she used both of the guys she "dated" off the forums.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Lol!

smh, unbelievable

My question too.

Oh you don't have to tell me about the right-winger massive contradiction. She and several of her posse defend the most vile racists on the forums I've ever been at.

It's a joke.

But she continues denying she's a racist as she accuses others of bigotry.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Haha!

The Leaker did not mean a Health Savings Account. She meant a regular Savings Account that has a decent (or healthy) amount of money.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You just changed the question, Leaker.
No, I didn't.

Yes, you did.

This was the question:
If someone collects welfare, how can they be a "Conservative?"

This was the answer:

This is what The Leaker added, changing the question:

The question was "If someone collects welfare, how can they be a "Conservative?""

Nothing about a savings account.

You are such a scatterbrained fucktard, Leaker. Focus, Leaker.

Focus.

Relax, Prowler.

All of that was included in the conversation I was having with Lily.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Just the simple fact that she was mewling over such a paultry sum shows you that even SSDI payments are big to Dovey.

Yeah. I think people on SSDI are only able to keep a limited amount of money in the bank or they start losing a percentage of their monthly benefits.

Dovey has always wanted a handout. You can see it in how she used both of the guys she "dated" off the forums.

It really is so much simpler and satisfying to do the right thing, study/train, and then go to work.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Haha!

The Leaker did not mean a Health Savings Account. She meant a regular Savings Account that has a decent (or healthy) amount of money.

So what, dork?!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Good. Fucking. Lord

Ask Dovey.

Lol!

smh, unbelievable

My question too.

It's a joke.

But she continues denying she's a racist as she accuses others of bigotry.

They can drop "nigger" all the live long day and they call me a racist because I call out their bigotry.

It would be funny if it wasn't so stupid.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

It really is so much simpler and satisfying to do the right thing, study/train, and then go to work.

Such a simple little concept to live by.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
Relax, Prowler.

I am relaxed. Trying to explain things to a mental midget like The Leaker is challenging, though.

I do not care about the rest of the conversation. I answered the question. Points need to be conceded in a proper argument. The Leaker has difficulty conceding any point because she is so insecure, but I do not feel like treating her like a child right now. So she has to play by adult rules.

Hahaha!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Relax, Prowler.

I am relaxed. Trying to explain things to a mental midget like The Leaker is challenging, though.

I do not care about the rest of the conversation. I answered the question. Points need to be conceded in a proper argument. The Leaker has difficulty conceding any point because she is so insecure, but I do not feel like treating her like a child right now. So she has to play by adult rules.

Hahaha!!

Why are you constantly spazzing out over nothing?