Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean, when two women like Murdock and The Leaker start ripping on another woman who is superior to them in every way imaginable, is there some reason to do anything but laugh?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I’m 44, retired and am paying cash for my renovations on my house…

Go play mediocre balding midlife crisis troll with some internet slut with 4 brain cells and no love life who has the time for your salty mood swings.

Out here falsely accusing people of depression when YOU are the person escaping your marriage and shortcomings by being here… year after year… day after day… post after post..,.

:daFuq2:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean, when two women like Murdock and The Leaker start ripping on another woman who is superior to them in every way imaginable, is there some reason to do anything but laugh?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

I’m 44, retired and am paying cash for my renovations on my house…

Go play mediocre balding midlife crisis troll with some internet slut with 4 brain cells and no love life who has the time for your salty mood swings.

Out here falsely accusing people of depression when YOU are the person escaping your marriage and shortcomings by being here… year after year… day after day… post after post..,.

:daFuq2:

He clearly needs medical intervention. His emotions are out of control.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My wife is fully retired and does not have to do renovations on her house because she does not live in a rundown shack that was being considered for demolition.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard

Oh man, that "year after year… day after day… post after post." comment must have hurt The Leaker deeply.

Hahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
My wife is fully retired and does not have to do renovations on her house because she does not live in a rundown shack that was being considered for demolition.

So anyone who can afford to renovate a home that requires it is suspect?

There is an entire channel on cable dedicated to people doing just that...

Everyone is a loser, says the autistic asshole.

Last edited:

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I could start to name off a bunch of ways that my wife is superior to The Leaker....

My wife has not had a roommate since she was in her early 20's....

And neither have I. Derp.

His wife is so great… that….

she has never logged in to share this hobby of his

I’ve caught him in numerous lies 10+ years ago, so I take everything he says as BULL SHIT.

mind you… people don’t tell you lies to deceive you… they tell you lies to control how you perceive them.

The biggest question here today is are we gonna believe this pig of pigs in the shit heap of disaster that is the male posters of this site?

Not me says Murdy… :KMA:

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
My wife is cooking burgers for her husband instead of spending time being humiliated by The Prowler on Bastard Factory.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

it wasn’t being considered for demolition…

Does your ego always fill in the gaps for you?

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
It wouldn't make sense for you to demolish it with the change it would make in your property taxes.

but that’s what I wanted to do.. and I could have done it and afforded it while living my happy single girl life in Seattle working for one of their top firms

Which is exactly what I was doing before El Big Sexy and I got involved.

Prowler is shitting on OUR house renovation thread because I commented on his drapes 10+ years ago back on CO being hung 10” above the floor, which was about 5” above the floor molding/trim. It looked STOOPID.

But I also gave EBS shit for letting them barely hit the floor when we hung ours. I’m a perfectionist.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
And this latest Leaker Meltdown was all over her being unable to contain an argument to one point.

Hahaha!!!

Where are the rules that an argument can only be supported by one point, spazztard?

this all could have been avoided had his wife just fucked some dude that looked just like him….

but I heard she is UGLY af and no one wants her but Prowler and even he drug his feet to the alter *sighs*

Yeah, apparently she looks like Rosie O'Donnell...
so basically she's actually better looking than you. Hence the jealousy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And this latest Leaker Meltdown was all over her being unable to contain an argument to one point.

Hahaha!!!

Where are the rules that an argument can only be supported by one point, spazztard?

this all could have been avoided had his wife just fucked some dude that looked just like him….

but I heard she is UGLY af and no one wants her but Prowler and even he drug his feet to the alter *sighs*

Yeah, apparently she looks like Rosie O'Donnell...
so basically she's actually better looking than you. Hence the jealousy

I wouldn’t fuck Mrs. Prowler with your dick, just sayin.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynnbecile!

How's tricks? I mean, assuming the one running the account right now can actually get someone interested in them.

Is that your final answer?

Are you sure you don't want to accuse me of being an "artificial intelligence" again? Or are you too busy e-stalking someone else's 16-year-old sister/brother?

I remember how you swore up and down that I was nothing more than a Siri or a Cortana and that I was answering based only on algorithms pertaining to certain threads.

Are you sure you don't want to change your name to:

TotalIdiot?

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
it wasn’t being considered for demolition…
It wouldn't make sense for you to demolish it with the change it would make in your property taxes.
but that’s what I wanted to do..

Does not remember what she lied about less than an hour ago.....

I commented on his drapes 10+ years ago back on CO being hung 10” above the floor, which was about 5” above the floor molding/trim.

But remembers something that apparently was said over 10 years ago.....

Alcoholism is a funny thing.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I remember how you swore up and down that I was nothing more than a Siri or a Cortana and that I was answering based only on algorithms pertaining to certain threads.

Whoa, whoa there

I never actually claimed you were Siri or Cortana

It was more of a "still in test, beta version, early access" thing, remember?

But look at you, passed the Turing and every thing

You deserve a cookie. A real one, even.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
my brunch crew
What-Do-Pigs-Eat-770x405.png