Misplaced ⓂⒺⓁⓉⒹⓄⓌⓃⓈ

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
You do spaz out with your lunatic copy and past, quote, font changes, fuck man, it's a forum. Calm down.

Paranoia will Destroy.

You.

Leaker.

Omg, I bet you have a game of battleship next to your computer and you're playing yourself. You think when you spaz out at BF you get a hit on a battleship.

You're the most self-defeating bastard at this forum. It's why YOU were chosen first for lock out from the rest of the forum.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
"dog fucker"

The Leaker has never been good at this.

It is funny, because I knew The Leaker would take this as a challenge to Think Outside The Box.

And this is what she came up with....
Omg, I bet you have a game of battleship next to your computer and you're playing yourself. You think when you spaz out at BF you get a hit on a battleship.

You're the most self-defeating bastard at this forum. It's why YOU were chosen first for lock out from the rest of the forum.

Battleship.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
"dog fucker"

The Leaker has never been good at this.

It is funny, because I knew The Leaker would take this as a challenge to Think Outside The Box.

And this is what she came up with....

Battleship.

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

It's how I see you. Yes, you first class dweeb, these are the vibes I get from you.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Okay.. thats funnny... but we got a ripppin problem on each other and I neeed to clean it up...

He wasn’t far off the mark with his comment… I live in the worst area for doing work without permits on the planet haha.

He doesn’t know enough about permits and code to troll me about this, so thank you for punishing the asshole…. I’m sure mood stabilizers would be in order if they didn’t mess with his boner meds.

Last edited:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And her and her other half are doing most of the work themselves

Imagine trying to renovate a house with a manic depressive person.

I give it a 90% chance that the police get involved.

It
Okay.. thats funnny... but we got a ripppin problem on each other and I neeed to clean it up...

He wasn’t far off the mark with his comment… I live in the worst area for doing work without permits on the planet haha.

He doesn’t know enough about permits and code to troll me about this, so thank you for punishing the asshole…. I’m sure mood stabilizers would be in order if they didn’t mess with his boner meds.

That guy's whack.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
And this latest Leaker Meltdown was all over her being unable to contain an argument to one point.

Hahaha!!!

Where are the rules that an argument can only be supported by one point, spazztard?

this all could have been avoided had his wife just fucked some dude that looked just like him….

but I heard she is UGLY af and no one wants her but Prowler and even he drug his feet to the alter *sighs*

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
And this latest Leaker Meltdown was all over her being unable to contain an argument to one point.

Hahaha!!!

Where are the rules that an argument can only be supported by one point, spazztard?

this all could have been avoided had his wife just fucked some dude that looked just like him….

but I heard she is UGLY af and no one wants her but Prowler and even he drug his feet to the alter *sighs*

Yeah, apparently she looks like Rosie O'Donnell...

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaha!!!

BONER KILLER:LOL3:

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Hahaha!!!

BONER KILLER:LOL3:

I wonder if he's always saying he has a headache or maybe he just turns to the dog.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I mean, when two women like Murdock and The Leaker start ripping on another woman who is superior to them in every way imaginable, is there some reason to do anything but laugh?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I mean, when two women like Murdock and The Leaker start ripping on another woman who is superior to them in every way imaginable, is there some reason to do anything but laugh?

Hahahahahahaha!!!!

You're dog-wife is not superior to anyone in any way. She lives with you. That tells us everything about her ugly ass.

The Prowler

Factory Bastard
I could start to name off a bunch of ways that my wife is superior to The Leaker....

My wife has not had a roommate since she was in her early 20's....