MitM- The Boss pinched, Dovid/Murdork Pedogate

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I'm waiting on some wood fired pizza while listening to your pathetic ass. I hope my food tastes better than your podcast.

Then I'm going out to smoke a bowl of some "Trophy Wife."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Why do you sound like a fucking dork? What is up with your voice when it goes up 112 octaves? You sound like a fucking gremlin.

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Holy shit this mf must have me on ignore because I just read like 6 fucking messages you sent yourself back to back Flynn.....hahahaha. Unless he just hasn't responded.....

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Holy shit this mf must have me on ignore because I just read like 6 fucking messages you sent yourself back to back Flynn.....hahahaha. Unless he just hasn't responded.....

Flynn had a rough night. You are seeing it right.

I didnt listen to the shitcast but I think Flyn was trying to interact with it.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Where is the thread where I threaten "legal action?"

Well liar? Where is it?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Well liar? Where is it?
The queen of threatening legal action now accuses you of doing it?

It's almost as funny as her accusing you of having a big forehead when hers has the width of a snare drum.

She must have got lost in the moment, read her own posts and thought they were yours, js

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
loving the way certain people are trying to make the drama not thrive here

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well liar? Where is it?

It's almost as funny as her accusing you of having a big forehead when hers has the width of a snare drum.

She must have got lost in the moment, read her own posts and thought they were yours, js

I told her to post these threads last night, of course zilch. Not surprising that there has been no response, just her usual deflecting.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Well liar? Where is it?

I told her to post these threads last night, of course zilch. Not surprising that there has been no response, just her usual deflecting.
Dovid is actually a hypocrite with this.

Remember when it got out that she was recently evicted how she was threatening ppl with lolsuits?

Boom?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

And here you are vying for SuperChads attention AGAIN.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Of course she is.

It's like her life's a complete train wreck and she wants it to be known that I see it.

How's the arm, btw

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well liar? Where is it?

You talking about that 3 day mass hysteria meltdown you had where everyone was calling you Martini and you started blathering about how you were gonna call him so he could press libel lawsuit charges and then you were gonna go get Pumba and start a board war with Flea?

And then she tweaked out and told Joo to ban you and you've been slipping on your chapped labia ever since because you think I got you banned?

Hahahaha. Yeah. That was funny shit.

It's a game tho. Lulz.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course she is.

It's like her life's a complete train wreck and she wants it to be known that I see it.

How's the arm, btw

One of these that eyeball you keep trying to "see" with is gonna get you into some shit.

I wonder if that will end up on a "government website"

Lol.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Of course she is.

How's the arm, btw

One of these that eyeball you keep trying to "see" with is gonna get you into some shit.

Lol.
Is that a threat, homeless?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Well liar? Where is it?

Remember when it got out that she was recently evicted how she was threatening ppl with lolsuits?

Boom?

Link?

You mean showing screen shots of you ranting on your board about how you found me on a government website to police?

That's not a lawsuit, you retard. Hell....that's not even your first rodeo with police involved in your shitty break ups.

We were not even together you act like I was that RR waitress that faked her death.

Get a fucking grip. Shouldnt be hard with all that corrosive filth surrounding you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course she is.

How's the arm, btw

Lol.

Is it?

Is that gonna be your next excuse to try to find my address on the internet?

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Y’all are way more entertaining than Stubbys smallish fits of rage

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Well liar? Where is it?

Boom?

Link?

You mean showing screen shots of you ranting on your board about how you found me on a government website to police?

That's not a lawsuit, you retard. Hell....that's not even your first rodeo with police involved in your shitty break ups.

We were not even together you act like I was that RR waitress that faked her death.

Get a fucking grip. Shouldnt be hard with all that corrosive filth surrounding you.
And what did the police say?

Don't go on the website?

Pay your rent?

Log off the internet?

And this is all rich coming from the nutjob who cyber stalked my kids and family. I'm sure you left that little nugget of info out when you "allegedly" contacted the police.

Were these the same police who said you were a nutjob?

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Of course she is.

How's the arm, btw
hurting,...i am just waiting for the meds to kick in.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Of course she is.

How's the arm, btw

Lol.

Is it?

Is that gonna be your next excuse to try to find my address on the internet?
Nobody is looking for your address, dumbass. Nobody cares about you.

But make threats. Lolsuits are hilarious