Would you like the MitM podcast to return?

MitM return?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Sorry about your penis, KM

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Let it be know-

Once @cw_ fixes her brilliant forum, I shall once again be there exclusively.

If you idiots want me gone here, then you should be doing everything to help her fix her site.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
About you or your opinion?

nope

Right that's why you jumped on my opinion that your podcasts are supposed to be funny.

We are having this convo right now because you care too much about stupid shit.

You care about my opinion on you being "funny". And you also care about how you "look" regarding your whole dumb shit "master troll" of larping predator for content.

Yeah.....you care.
If your gonna say something completely wrong about those glorious podcasts then yes. That shit was iconic and I had how many of you clowns trying to imitate it?

Hell Sun Cunt, somebodies whose opinion I actually respect, said that shit was gold and he’s an actual media producer.

So if you, a moron with and IQ of a wet tampon, wants to try and knock something successful within this community just because most of it made you look stupid, there’s a personal disconnect there that you should look past and look at the product as a whole.

That yes, it was funny.

Sorry about your penis tho

I stated my opinion and you CARED. That's the point.

Just sayin!

I dont have a penis for you to feel sorry for, Kevin. Maybe it's my dragging labia you are thinking about?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Dovid, nobody cares.

I understand you still might be a lil upset over all that shit back in the day but it isn’t floating in my orbit any more. I don’t hold grudges nor do I think this shit is worth holding a grudge over.

What I’m trying to do is make Bastard Factory a better place. Sadly, I don’t find you interesting and honestly, I really never did. So don’t be alarmed when I say those two important words when you post.

Nobody cares

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Dovid, nobody cares.

I understand you still might be a lil upset over all that shit back in the day but it isn’t floating in my orbit any more. I don’t hold grudges nor do I think this shit is worth holding a grudge over.

What I’m trying to do is make Bastard Factory a better place. Sadly, I don’t find you interesting and honestly, I really never did. So don’t be alarmed when I say those two important words when you post.

Nobody cares

You DO care though.

And I think the first step to real healing is admitting that.

Do you get tired pretending you are "over it" while purposefully claiming the people you DONT like should be booted off a forum so you can "save" it? Because we all know that's what it is. The whole larp is just silly.

Just say "Guys I feel really uncomfortable sharing a board with a woman who intimidates me, so please try to not bring up anything unpleasant and I will hang out and post".

I'm personally not bothered by you posting. And I'm not particularly bother by Flynns 3 year long and going strong tantrums over other people having sex.

It's just that if you dont want people to think you care about it.....it helps to not post about it and meltdown over it while pretending you are "pwning" someone. Bleh.

We could make it work, yeah? I mean I sure dont care if you claim you "never" found me interesting and i appreciate your intense need to sell this to a bunch of folks who dont really believe it or care about it.

Why do you need me to believe this? What do you think that changes? Let's discuss.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Ok Dovid, one more post.

A. This forum needs to be cleaned up. You basically have to start over. The first step has nothing to do with who I like or don’t like, it has to do with good content.

I think that Hillbilly in the Oak thread is a tard but he’s a good chopper. I wouldn’t want him gone on that alone. So right there your hitting the fail glue bottle hard, huffing in your own fumes, and are breathing in the “Dovey is assuming stupid shit” yet again in a cloudy haze. BF wanted him gone for that retarded Facebook thread, not me.

I would get rid of all the shit posters, you being one of them, and start over with just the good content creators.

Nobody is coming here because of youz guyz, not me. Youz guyz cried about Flynn when Flynn was doing enough to make this place interesting for the only reason being Flynn makes all of you look stupid and is relentless while doing it.

Case and point- HC Eskimo made a solid post and it died. I could make a post about you shooting drugs and you fools would all be living in it regurgitating the same useless shit in between google links to whatever narcissistic bulls hit your trying to peddle this week /month/year. You guys are fools. I’m sorry, but you all are.

I’ll say it again, great content attracts more then the drivel this place is consumed with by a bunch of semi literate core of clingons who are offended by fucking Oak of all ppl.

And

B. You don’t intimidate me. Intelligence intimidates me. When it comes to you I’m pretty safe in that regard.

Just sayin

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Dipshit Dove said:
I'm personally not bothered by you posting. And I'm not particularly bother by Flynns 3 year long and going strong tantrums over other people having sex.

Oh, I have to disagree with your redundancy, yet again. I guess me "wanting your attention" equals you screaming out my name like a banshee with a sore throat for last 3 weeks?

Yes, "you are particularly bothered" by me or you wouldn't be try beating me to the punch as you try to bring up the famous "potatoe" incident first. Furthermore, I know that "you are bothered" or you wouldn't be here still trying to make others believe that I was a "bad mod," as some in your same camp have thought otherwise. It is you that mentions Martini and myself in 6 of 10 of your shit smelling posts but somehow it's everyone else that is "stalking" and "panel abusing" you.

I see that you fail to address Biggie Loser's "panel abuse" against me over at SG when I was using your face as a mop to make the floors over there nice and shiny. You fail to even give one of your idiotic excuses on why he deleted my account because you talked him into "panel abusing" me. Even then I didn't go on a tirade like you did when your posts were moved. I simply ignored everyone from SG and they came begging me to go back. Now before you act all confused and start that shrill siren and bleet out, "everyone who doesn't agree with Dove is a narcissist," I'll have you remember that Flea remembers that situation very clearly, which is why I started posting here at BF.

"Tantrums?" I believe the very essence of that word has your picture glued on the very page of its definition. "Tantrums" is what you pulled at SG, TBC and here. Look at your foot stomping here. You're nothing but a loser that lives her whole life on the forums which is why you're here 24/7 trying to suck up to the owner and anyone that doesn't know what an ignorant slut you are.

You're sooooo scared of me and others cyber stalking you but you invoking the names of those you're sooooo scared of because you're frightened? Doesn't make much sense does it?

Last edited:

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok Dovid, one more post.

A. This forum needs to be cleaned up. You basically have to start over. The first step has nothing to do with who I like or don’t like, it has to do with good content.

I think that Hillbilly in the Oak thread is a tard but he’s a good chopper. I wouldn’t want him gone on that alone. So right there your hitting the fail glue bottle hard, huffing in your own fumes, and are breathing in the “Dovey is assuming stupid shit” yet again in a cloudy haze. BF wanted him gone for that retarded Facebook thread, not me.

I would get rid of all the shit posters, you being one of them, and start over with just the good content creators.

Nobody is coming here because of youz guyz, not me. Youz guyz cried about Flynn when Flynn was doing enough to make this place interesting for the only reason being Flynn makes all of you look stupid and is relentless while doing it.

Case and point- HC Eskimo made a solid post and it died. I could make a post about you shooting drugs and you fools would all be living in it regurgitating the same useless shit in between google links to whatever narcissistic bulls hit your trying to peddle this week /month/year. You guys are fools. I’m sorry, but you all are.

I’ll say it again, great content attracts more then the drivel this place is consumed with by a bunch of semi literate core of clingons who are offended by fucking Oak of all ppl.

And

B. You don’t intimidate me. Intelligence intimidates me. When it comes to you I’m pretty safe in that regard.

Just sayin

the content creators like Paymoneywubby and Projext melody are all on twitch and the rest post at websites dedicated to free form writing, no one is going to be posting "content" on little forums like these anymore.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Ok Dovid, one more post.

And

Just sayin

the content creators like Paymoneywubby and Projext melody are all on twitch and the rest post at websites dedicated to free form writing, no one is going to be posting "content" on little forums like these anymore.
Sadly, I agree.

It’s why I moved into pop culture with the podcast and I’m only making one side car one about this community.

Did you see the PS+ roll out? It’s bad. Really bad.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Potato Head Dove said:
You know how Flynn likes to blame me for his three year long tearful and angry tantrum over what happened between myself and this .....KM person? Flynn will tell you IM the one who brought it to the forum?

Oh look! This must be more of me looking for "your attention" again?

Yes, it's been three years going on 4 because you're always bringing up how it wasn't you throwing out the moronic details of your online/offline relationship going tits up because you wanted everyone to blame Martini about your dysfunctional relationships.

Yes, you are the one that brought your own idiotic details upon the forums. Did you or did you not hold a Nintendo Switch that did not belong to you over a toilet bowl? Did you or did you not post a picture of you holding the Switch over the toilet? So tell me Dove, who if any poster has done childish shit like that?

As far as "tearful" goes, I'm not the childish cunt that talked Biggie Stupid to delete my account at SG for no other reason than I hurted your little feelings. You're a hypocritical mooch and drama queen that was living in a homeless shelter because you think that everyone owes you something including a handout. Furthermore, you cry about people bringing up your own P.I. right after you posted it in hopes of garnering sympathy and attention. How many times have you brought up your mental illness and drug experiences? I've even read where you always have to top other posters stories about sex and drug abuse.

You're nothing but a heroin addict that has burned all her bridges in real life because you act the same on and off the forums.

I truly believe that you're "my owned bitch" as much as you include me in your sideways narratives. Wanna prove me wrong? Go a week without mentioning me, Martini and Lily. Then perhaps I might believe anything you might have to say.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Ok Dovid, one more post.

And

Just sayin

Sadly, I agree.

It’s why I moved into pop culture with the podcast and I’m only making one side car one about this community.

it only cost 38 to upgrade to the top tier and streaming gameplay of some of those ps3 titles was the same as having it downloaded, noticed no lag on our internet connection. The Last Guy, that was a great game should be remade, it's so japanese survival zombie horror/puzzle

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Christ.

Am I supposed to read all that shit? Neither of you retards are saying anything. You are hurt, you are mad and you cant cope with someone you do not like on a message board.

This is literally no ones problem but your own. Repeating it and trying hard OBVIOUSLY doesnt make it important or meaningful.

You CAN try to make another board and have only posters you approve of posting on it. I get that's difficult and has failed (NOT talking about FT where the main posters were not the sob crew) but using someone elses board to materialize your safe place is fucking stupid, yeah?

At SOME point you will have to deal with the fact that your feelings about me are worthless, no one cares what you imagine I've done to you, or whether you personally enjoy my posts.

Maybe go try to make your own forum so you can have a place to support eachother from all the shit posters you are mad at? You can still show up here to spew when you need to. No ones stopping you or saying you shouldnt. A good compromise would be you having a safe place to decompress when my existence gets too much for you.

I am trying to be supportive in the ways I'm willing to be.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Ok Dovid, one more post.

And

Just sayin

Sadly, I agree.

it only cost 38 to upgrade to the top tier and streaming gameplay of some of those ps3 titles was the same as having it downloaded, noticed no lag on our internet connection. The Last Guy, that was a great game should be remade, it's so japanese survival zombie horror/puzzle
Most of the games were on PS Now. I was expecting a little more classics and less current.

PS2 is probably one of the goat catalogs and there’s not much. Same with the OG.

Im just looking for RPGs and that list is slim. Adding a bunch of impossible trophy’s to games that were on now isn’t some sort of achievement nor does it want me to replay shit I’ve played countless times.

The fanbois were expecting square and Sega to save the day but they didn’t. Daytona would have been a killer app for me since the only version I have is the ugly Saturn version.

They did say premium will get another roll out in two weeks. We shall see.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Christ.

Am I supposed to read all that shit? Neither of you retards are saying anything. You are hurt, you are mad and you cant cope with someone you do not like on a message board.

This is literally no ones problem but your own. Repeating it and trying hard OBVIOUSLY doesnt make it important or meaningful.

You CAN try to make another board and have only posters you approve of posting on it. I get that's difficult and has failed (NOT talking about FT where the main posters were not the sob crew) but using someone elses board to materialize your safe place is fucking stupid, yeah?

At SOME point you will have to deal with the fact that your feelings about me are worthless, no one cares what you imagine I've done to you, or whether you personally enjoy my posts.

Maybe go try to make your own forum so you can have a place to support eachother from all the shit posters you are mad at? You can still show up here to spew when you need to. No ones stopping you or saying you shouldnt. A good compromise would be you having a safe place to decompress when my existence gets too much for you.

I am trying to be supportive in the ways I'm willing to be.

Obviously, the one that's "hurted" is YOU. I can only go on the crap and slop you post up on the boards. From what I read, you like many others out here have a self-esteem problem and you quantify that by these kinds of posts. Now it's about "not liking you," whereas what do you call what you're doing to Lily, Martini and myself? You try to spin your "narrative" for your benefit on a per second basis that if you spun any faster you'd go back in time.

How is it "my problem" when you're the one dredging up the past in most of your simplistic posts about what "I did and said" three plus years ago? It's you that brings up the old shit by your diatribes about myself "having issues" with your unhealthy relationships on and off the forums. Now you're here sitting on your drama built Symbian machine with it running at nuclear speed. At the end of the day the "problem" is YOURS or you wouldn't keep bringing up how all the "narcissistic" peeps are perpetrating a world wide conspiracy against oh sooo innocent you.

Look who's talking about other boards and "safe places" as you high tailed it to TBC and spread your Dove copyrighted spam over there, where you were screaming for 10+ pages how you were abused over here and you weren't coming back until you "were made a mod, that way you could fuck with my posts." Gee, that doesn't sound like someone who's "unhinged."

Typical Dove post, how the forums revolve only around you, where posters only wait for you to post that way they can take out their frustrations out on you, the Jesus Christ of the forums. This whole "everyone has a problem with Dove" and your fictional narrating about the injustices done to you is straight up creative writing and comical. YOU, yourself play a huge part in this as its you that keeps bringing up the past and mentioning names but you're just sick and tired of it, right? No. I don't think so, you like the attention and playing the victim. Case in point, you've accused me of trying to "stalk your children," but I've been on these forums for over a decade and all of a sudden I've decided to just now start "stalking" the children of a moron based poster? Your never ending bullshit never adds up and the dots never connect because it's all for sympathy and attention; just like how the mods here were trying to harvest you I.P. addy. Laughable at best.

I think I'll stay right here, that way when you invoke my name in the name of the "poor Dove" religion and I can backhand you back to reality and point out your mental defects as a 41-year-old that needs to get a life. Furthermore, I know that you don't like me dropkicking you and your fucked up posts to the moon as I've done over 1000 times. If you don't like the truth, you might try logging off or maybe you can find a diffrerent forum to post at where there's not soo many "narcissistic" posters that call you out on your transparent cries for help.

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Looks tearful.

Maybe that could be stickied and Flynn can just post the link everytime he sees me post or I successfully dog him?

That way he wont have to go through that over and over.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Looks tearful.

Maybe that could be stickied and Flynn can just post the link everytime he sees me post or I successfully dog him?

I see you failed to throw up more of your vomit inducing day dreams as now you don't have much to say, yet you in your own words you seem to "own me." I would have thought as many times you have claimed to have "owned me" that you could quickly show the entire forum that I'm nothing more than an "angry" person hell bent on vying for your unhealthy attention.

Lets go "potatoe" head, show this forum how "I'm your bitch."

Last edited:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Looks tearful.

I see you failed to throw up more of your vomit inducing day dreams as now you don't have much to say, yet you in your own words seem to "own me." I would have thought as many times you have claimed to have "owned me" that you could quickly show the entire forum that I'm nothing more than an "angry" person hell bent on vying for your unhealthy attention.

Let's go "potatoe" head, show this forum how "I'm your bitch."

Flynn I'm not gonna read 20 paragraphs of hurt feelings from you.

I couldnt spit out that much about your dumb ass if were getting paid by word. And I'm a scroll bomb queen.

You have far too many feelings and opinions about shit that doesnt even actually involve you.

Explain why you expect this to be read and considered?

You are a big owned bitchy cry baby. That's just what it is. Spitting out 60 paragraphs of repeat bullshit just confirms that. How do you not see this?

You really gotta get over it. It's not healthy for you....lulz.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Ask yourself-

If TDM was alive, would he post here?

No. He wouldn’t.

If you can’t attract god tier talent then your doing it wrong.

cw_

> you
Site Supporter ☠️
N5pVoMm.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Looks tearful.

I see you failed to throw up more of your vomit inducing day dreams as now you don't have much to say, yet you in your own words seem to "own me." I would have thought as many times you have claimed to have "owned me" that you could quickly show the entire forum that I'm nothing more than an "angry" person hell bent on vying for your unhealthy attention.

Let's go "potatoe" head, show this forum how "I'm your bitch."

Flynn I'm not gonna read 20 paragraphs of hurt feelings from you.

I couldnt spit out that much about your dumb ass if were getting paid by word. And I'm a scroll bomb queen.

You have far too many feelings and opinions about shit that doesnt even actually involve you.

Explain why you expect this to be read and considered?

Of course you aren't because you just can't stand the truth and factual nature of my posts. Yet, you want everyone to read your dime-a-dozen rants that say the fucking same thing over and fucking over:

"Dove is the victim, Dove does nothing to deserve the treatment she gets."

Aren't you tired of spewing out the same stale shit everyday, trying to make believe that you didn't have a hand in all this? The only person here "narcissistic" is you as you fail to take any kind of responsibility in all of this. Unfortunately, other's can clearly read what you post and your posts are nothing more than pure hate for yourself and other posters that don't buyin to your 5th grade level diatribes.

It does "involve me" and others when you spam up the forums with your life story and then get upset when those very unsavory facts are used against you. If you don't like people commenting on what a cunt you really are, I suggest you keep your trap and legs shut about the intimate details about your life. That sounds pretty easy, doesn't it?

I could care less if you "read this." I wasn't trying to get you to "consider" anything, it's just the truthful "narrative" that contradicts your whining and crying. I couldn't help but notice again that you think I'm "trying to get you to do something" when in fact it I was just laying out the facts that blow your attempted "gaslighting" out of the water.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn, no. I'm not wading through that because its repetitive nonsense to me.

I'm not invested in your thoughts.

I'll read maybe two or three lines, get bored and call you an unhinged dog fucker. That's all this is.

Stop trying to make it more.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, no. I'm not wading through that because its repetitive nonsense to me. Qq

Nice way to say,

"OMG!!! Flynn totally nailed me! If I respond, instead of running away, I'll be able to fight another day."

That's probably the smartest thing you've done. "Nonsense" to you are big bad words you don't like reading because they ring out the simple truth about you. You state how "no one sees your point of view," but here you are retreating like the cowardly cunt you really are.

You expect people to bow down to your absurd demands but when you're painted into a corner, you quickly wilt. We all know this, except you.