MitM- The Boss pinched, Dovid/Murdork Pedogate

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
:facepalm:

What's wrong Punky Brewster? You guys upset that you still can't find a post where Dovey swears up and down that "I threatened to take *insert name here* to court?"

A midget and a 10th grade drop out. You fucks are made for each other. Oh right. Biggie gave Dovey the boot not even a day into their storybook relationship.

The "storybook" is taller than you.

Somebody needs to step away from the net .. take a breath to rediscover a life outside of a meth riddled alleyway
... your innate ability to blow wind and generally be a fucktarD is astonishing .

What are going to do if I don't, cocksucker? You going to follow me around and make idiot low brow sexual comments about me? Gee. That's not happening now or anything...

Go get bent you fucking hairless barely talking ape.

well FUCK !!
at least you're talking about something else for a change you crack5head ....

Why don't you do the world a fucking favor and go swallow a fucking hand grenade you fucking bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA !!!
NOW that's what I like to SEE (:
A freaking out meth head :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

This is worth the log on !

That's what I fucking thought you inbred troglodyte. Instead of witty comebacks you're upchucking your usual shitty banal goat farts, you call "posting."

You fucking don't dictate shit around here you dickless wonder. If you were to get sodomized to death by Ronald McDonald aka Freud, no one would care or give one Bastard Factory Fuck. You're a nobody, who can't even post under their real "nic."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Meth is a hell of a drug

couple that with jealousy, apparently, I mean the way it goes on about a sexual relationship you had ... le yawn .

No. No. Talk to me bucket head. You made a fucking point of making your unimportant presence known. So. Now I'm giving you what you so fucking desperately want, my attention and time.

So fucking say what's on that micro sized mind of yours.

Ummmmm ...

Performance anxiety ...
Look WAT you've done wench !

Like I fucking give a rats ass dingbat
just shuddup and entertain me, the redundant shit you post NO ONE WANTS TO READ .

How about you fucking "entertain me" for once? You can start by claiming you have a fully functional penis, instead of a fucking pink slit that smells like a fish market.

bunny-sniffing-your-story

Bunny says YOU LIE
no fishy (:

Hey slapnuts. You can post all the fucking retarded pictures just like your dipshit cousin, RealGrim. It only makes you look like the weak minded little alter boy that let some old fat bastard (No, I am not talking about Seamajor) touch you in your secret place.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

What's wrong Punky Brewster? You guys upset that you still can't find a post where Dovey swears up and down that "I threatened to take *insert name here* to court?"

A midget and a 10th grade drop out. You fucks are made for each other. Oh right. Biggie gave Dovey the boot not even a day into their storybook relationship.

Somebody needs to step away from the net .. take a breath to rediscover a life outside of a meth riddled alleyway
... your innate ability to blow wind and generally be a fucktarD is astonishing .

What are going to do if I don't, cocksucker? You going to follow me around and make idiot low brow sexual comments about me? Gee. That's not happening now or anything...

well FUCK !!

Why don't you do the world a fucking favor and go swallow a fucking hand grenade you fucking bitch.

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA !!!

That's what I fucking thought you inbred troglodyte. Instead of witty comebacks you're upchucking your usual shitty banal goat farts, you call "posting."

You fucking don't dictate shit around here you dickless wonder. If you were to get sodomized to death by Ronald McDonald aka Freud, no one would care or give one Bastard Factory Fuck. You're a nobody, who can't even post under their real "nic."

WAT ||

lmfao

possible for you to calm the fuck down before responding
it makes for a more coherent post .... either that or put the meth down for a sec .
Who wants to dicktake ? just tired of seeing you bleed from thread to thread with your meth fueled jargon
consider if you will this is not your personal complaint dept.
people don't give a FUCKDY about your hurt Flynny :rightON:

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Meth is a hell of a drug

couple that with jealousy, apparently, I mean the way it goes on about a sexual relationship you had ... le yawn .

No. No. Talk to me bucket head. You made a fucking point of making your unimportant presence known. So. Now I'm giving you what you so fucking desperately want, my attention and time.

Ummmmm ...

Performance anxiety ...

just shuddup and entertain me, the redundant shit you post NO ONE WANTS TO READ .

How about you fucking "entertain me" for once? You can start by claiming you have a fully functional penis, instead of a fucking pink slit that smells like a fish market.

Bunny says YOU LIE
no fishy (:

Hey slapnuts. You can post all the fucking retarded pictures just like your dipshit cousin, RealGrim. It only makes you look like the weak minded little alter boy that let some old fat bastard (No, I am not talking about Seamajor) touch you in your secret place.

are you really STRETCHING ?? like from what I gather you're trying to E-hurt me LOLOL :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I never seen anything so pathetic :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

do a few more hits, you're almost entertaining me LOLOL

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

well FUCK !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA !!!

WAT ||

lmfao

it makes for a more coherent post .... either that or put the meth down for a sec .
Who wants to dicktake ? just tired of seeing you bleed from thread to thread with your meth fueled jargon

Did I ask you to give me a diagram of how fucking retarded you are?

Do YOU actually think I like reading your juvenile slop? I can find better written thoughts on a rest stop bathroom wall than I can with the fucking stupid shit you birth out of that empty head of yours.

• Boring
Reactions: X

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Meth is a hell of a drug

Ummmmm ...

Performance anxiety ...

Bunny says YOU LIE
no fishy (:

are you really STRETCHING ?? like from what I gather you're trying to E-hurt me LOLOL :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

I never seen anything so pathetic :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO:

Why would the TRUTH be "trying to e-hurt you?"

Are you a fucking child? Do you also believe in the fucking tooth fairy too? Then complain and howl about how the "tooth fairy" is a "bitch" because she only comes to see you once a year for last 49 years? How many fucking teeth you got?

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
God damn Flynn is fucking boring

And I thought the day long melties over Dovey's personal affairs were bad

X

xXx
Site Supporter

well FUCK !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA !!!

WAT ||

lmfao

Did I ask you to give me a diagram of how fucking retarded you are?

Do YOU actually think I like reading your juvenile slop? I can find better written thoughts on a rest stop bathroom wall than I can with the fucking stupid shit you birth out of that empty head of yours.
Meth is a hell of a drug

Ummmmm ...

Performance anxiety ...

Bunny says YOU LIE
no fishy (:

Why would the TRUTH be "trying to e-hurt you?"

Are you a fucking child? Do you also believe in the fucking tooth fairy too? Then complain and howl about how the "tooth fairy" is a "bitch" because she only comes to see you once a year for last 49 years? How many fucking teeth you got?

TWO spastic posts :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

All huffy and puffy like :LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

You gonna be okay ? man you're gonna hit the pipe tonight huh LOL

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter
Fuckin' retard sounds like Sylvester :LMAO:

EnchantingMeanFlyinglemur-small.gif

Nasely weirdo

Valentine's Day is coming up.....a knock on my door from you is all I need.... :Lovin1:

Hi Casey (:
How are you ?
I haven't seen you post for awhile, hope you're good and your hobby is doing good .. I miss the fun we used to have around here before we got bored-jacked ... I bought a new bike and will be showing it off soon enough with some fresh pics of yours truly (: .. you know, for you to drool over hahahahaaa kidding, I hope you have a great V day

Take me for a ride, daddy? Pretty please? I don't mean on your new bike, either.....I am doing well, hun! Thank you. Just been a bit busy selling spiders, lol. Did pretty good the last few weeks in sales. You know you're the only rooster in my hen house. :Lovin1:

Succubus

Site Supporter
10-FCEC1-E-DF22-4-D2-A-B8-A8-F9-E7-A2-DB4-C41.gif

That was a kid. I straight up said "wtf that looks like a kid"

That's not a 26 year old Pooftard. Even the police were worried that was a minor.

You sure were jumpy about me sharing them.
Oh dear.

no wonder seamajor immediately bonded with MarTeeny... the both have a thing for children

sickening

Youre foulded up Stubby Are you I’ll?
No I'm not ""I'LL"

Are you dyslexic? CHild rapist?

Looks just like ya Stubby. No wonder you can’t get laid
I cant get laid and here I am ON THIS VERY THREAD talking to a woman who has fucked my brains out on several occasions :ROFL:

Stick to child molestation, cretin, logic is not a good look on you

Don't forget idiot, it cost you $3.5K.
you act like 3.5k is a lot of money :ROFL:

Psshhhhttttt I spend more than that on tarantulas every month.

Succubus

Site Supporter
Meth is a hell of a drug

Ummmmm ...

Performance anxiety ...

How do you know pink slits smell like fish markets? Had your nose in one lately? Ewwwww......Gosh. Even I have better standards. Tell the bitch to douche. Good grief.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

That's not a 26 year old Pooftard. Even the police were worried that was a minor.

Oh dear.

no wonder seamajor immediately bonded with MarTeeny... the both have a thing for children

sickening

No I'm not ""I'LL"

I cant get laid and here I am ON THIS VERY THREAD talking to a woman who has fucked my brains out on several occasions :ROFL:

I'm guessing 3.5K goes a long long way in her inbred yokel encampment deep in the forests of Kentucky

Succubus

Site Supporter

Oh dear.

sickening

No I'm not ""I'LL"

I'm guessing 3.5K goes a long long way in her inbred yokel encampment deep in the forests of Kentucky

Oh hell is that where she's from??? Isn't that where everyone in the telephone directory has the same last name??? Inbred motherfuckers. That and West Virginia.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Oh dear.

sickening

No I'm not ""I'LL"

Oh hell is that where she's from??? Isn't that where everyone in the telephone directory has the same last name??? Inbred motherfuckers. That and West Virginia.
They have telephones in Kentucky?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Oh dear.

sickening

No I'm not ""I'LL"

They have telephones in Kentucky?

Like FloriDUH?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Holy shit this mf must have me on ignore because I just read like 6 fucking messages you sent yourself back to back Flynn.....hahahaha. Unless he just hasn't responded.....

Flynn had a rough night. You are seeing it right.

I didnt listen to the shitcast but I think Flyn was trying to interact with it.

And here you are vying for SuperChads attention AGAIN.
Of course she is.

It's like her life's a complete train wreck and she wants it to be known that I see it.

How's the arm, btw

One of these that eyeball you keep trying to "see" with is gonna get you into some shit.

I wonder if that will end up on a "government website"

Lol.
Is that a threat, homeless?

Is it?

Is that gonna be your next excuse to try to find my address on the internet?
Nobody is looking for your address, dumbass. Nobody cares about you.

But make threats. Lolsuits are hilarious

Oh I got quite a bit of info suggesting otherwise.

It's pretty funny you are trying damage control blaming some "random person who I call a friend" when like....4 of your own members showed me what you did.

Probably why you shut the site down.

Hahaha. Fucking nut. Just stop trying to chase me down.
Were they subliminal messages?

Were you doing shitcasts to my daughters favorite song so you could try to groom her online, too?
I have no clue what your "daughters favorite song" is, nor do I care.

Mmhmmm.

Because 50 year old men sit around shitcasting to TwentyOne pilots.

Did that song help you "win a date" with that minor on Tic Tok?
So now there's age requirements on what music you can listen to?

I'll take nutjob for 800 dollars for past rent, Alex

I guess predators that try to groom minors would have middle school level music taste.

I like how all of a sudden Martini is a sicko. Yet, you fucked this "sicko." What does that say about you, cunt?

All of a sudden?

Lmao we been saying he is more fucked up than anyone realizes for a long time.

You are the dumbass blathering every word he says as gospel

You really fucking believe I made this gross fat fuck pawn his kids Switch for a 3 dollar copay? For pain pills? Lmaooo

You need to go punch your fucking mom for inbreeding with her retarded side of the family.

Oh really?

"I'm the dumbass?"

Who can't spell "empiracle" and "biracial?"

Who slept with 2 fucking losers off a flame forum?

Who cheated on their husband and took a bus to another state to be with a midget?

And I haven't even delved into the Nintendo Switch farce.

You are the dumb ass.

Stop taking the internet so seriously.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

well FUCK !!

HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA !!!

WAT ||

lmfao

It hasnt calmed down in 2 years as far I've seen lol.

I mean at least it isnt ranting about board war, digital stills and libel lawsuits anymore lol.

Flynn is still stuck in Bawl Hall mode and just kinda pretends in its head that everyone else is there with her/him/it.

It's like a constant repeat of all the reasons why that "community" failed. Generic "ur poor, ur a slut" crap coupled with the PI dramas they loved over there. Flyn has never been able to form a personality outside of that mess......so I imagine my unfortunate experience with that psycho shitcaster Fartini really provides them that taste of their "Bawl hall glory days".

That's why they are always talking about this e fame. Or who is "somebody" and who is "nobody". They equate being the cool kid at the tard table with actual cyber fame. As well assuming that's what everyone here is gunning for or desiring. It's so bizzare.

And since they are pretty much miserable losers in their actual lives, being an e someone is real important shit to them lol. It's such a trainwreck with layers and layers of more trainwreck.

Last edited:

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Holy shit this mf must have me on ignore because I just read like 6 fucking messages you sent yourself back to back Flynn.....hahahaha. Unless he just hasn't responded.....

Of course she is.

It's like her life's a complete train wreck and she wants it to be known that I see it.

How's the arm, btw

One of these that eyeball you keep trying to "see" with is gonna get you into some shit.

Lol.

Is it?

It's pretty funny you are trying damage control blaming some "random person who I call a friend" when like....4 of your own members showed me what you did.

Were you doing shitcasts to my daughters favorite song so you could try to groom her online, too?

Mmhmmm.

I guess predators that try to groom minors would have middle school level music taste.

I like how all of a sudden Martini is a sicko. Yet, you fucked this "sicko." What does that say about you, cunt?

All of a sudden?

You really fucking believe I made this gross fat fuck pawn his kids Switch for a 3 dollar copay? For pain pills? Lmaooo

You need to go punch your fucking mom for inbreeding with her retarded side of the family.

Oh really?

"I'm the dumbass?"

Who cheated on their husband and took a bus to another state to be with a midget?

You are the dumb ass.

That’s funny Dovey, knowing you’re here 14 hours a day

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course she is.

How's the arm, btw

Lol.

Is it?

Mmhmmm.

All of a sudden?

Oh really?

"I'm the dumbass?"

You are the dumb ass.

I'm not here "14 hours a day", Seaboob. I'm off and on throughout the day from my phone.

And if I was on here "14 hours a day".....that doesnt mean i take it so seriously.

I've had days where me and the kids lay around ALL day watching netflix and eating snacks. Does that mean we all take Netflix seriously? I'm not looking up Jensen Ackles all butt fucking hurt because his character said something in season 2 that contradicted something he said in season 14 and demanding honest answers and threatening lolsuits lol.

I leave that kinda frontal lobe malfunctioning to Flynn.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Of course she is.

How's the arm, btw

Lol.

Is it?

Mmhmmm.

All of a sudden?

Oh really?

"I'm the dumbass?"

You are the dumb ass.

I'm not here "14 hours a day", Seaboob. I'm off and on throughout the day from my phone.

And if I was on here "14 hours a day".....that doesnt mean i take it so seriously.

I've had days where me and the kids lay around ALL day watching netflix and eating snacks. Does that mean we all take Netflix seriously?

Im sorry Dovey. That didn’t work. It’s like the Dovey/stubby show here most of the day. BF ought to charge you rent.

• Oh Shit!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Of course she is.

How's the arm, btw

Lol.

Is it?

Mmhmmm.

All of a sudden?

Oh really?

"I'm the dumbass?"

You are the dumb ass.

I've had days where me and the kids lay around ALL day watching netflix and eating snacks. Does that mean we all take Netflix seriously?

Im sorry Dovey. That didn’t work. It’s like the Dovey/stubby show here most of the day. BF ought to charge you rent.

What "didnt work"? Lmao.

Go ahead and think I'm here "14 hours a day" if you want to, im just pointing out that the amount of time someone spends scrolling some forum does not have anything to do with how seriously they take it.

Lots of people do mindless shit for recreation. You know what they dont do? Threaten libel lawsuits because posters are calling them "martini" and wont stop lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Of course she is.

How's the arm, btw

Lol.

Is it?

Mmhmmm.

All of a sudden?

Oh really?

"I'm the dumbass?"

You are the dumb ass.

What "didnt work"? Lmao.

Go ahead and think I'm here "14 hours a day" if you want to, im just pointing out that the amount of time someone spends scrolling some forum does not have anything to do with how seriously they take it.

Lots of people do mindless shit for recreation. You know what they dont do? Threaten libel lawsuits because posters are calling them "martini" and wont stop lol.

You ARE out here 14 hours a day. See you can't even lie about that right.

"Yanno?" "Yanno?"

"Dumb ass."