Would you like the MitM podcast to return?

MitM return?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Sorry about your penis, KM

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
There is a definately a need for one when there are poor sport posters who want all the people they dont like to be "cleaned out" of a message board.

I dont know how it can be more cry babyish then signing up on a forum and demanding the posters you dont like to be booted or removed so the board will be better for you and suit your preferences more.

That's some heavy entitlement.

Its alright for you guys to come in "derpa derp we iz pwning everyone derp". But you see how dumb it is.....you just dont think it's stupid when you do it.

Believe me, is IS.

Go make a board where you can be the one to decide what content you want and who you want. That's perfectly normal.
Poark is gone...nothing else matters. We are free again. I want a podcast about that!

Weird that someone would even try to mod a board on which they hate and blame half the posters lol

He essentially wants to turn it inside out, drive way 90% of the regs, replace them with posters he approves of and mould the place into his ideal vision of a forum.

If he got away with doing that, I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually turned on BF and tried to take the board from him, I really wouldn't.

We were talking about Oak but yeah...that's the truth.

Both of them huffed off to start their own forums last year, remember? Oak wanted an "adult" board and to have who she approved of. Same with Poofer.

And the boards are gone and here they are. Go figure lol. I guess they want to bust in here because it had traffick and "fight off" all the posters they hate so they can hang out together bored until they end up repeating the cycle where ever we go off to.

Its psycho.
I don't even remember the martini board. How long did that last?

Not even a year.

And a lot of it was him signing up as a bunch of different people to simulate traffi3ck lol.

And angry and hurt rants about me.
I checked tWaP's list, was this flametowne???

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
Breaking news-

There will be a podcast next week confirmed with a guest from the community none of you will be expecting.

This one’s actually going to be interesting

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
There is a definately a need for one when there are poor sport posters who want all the people they dont like to be "cleaned out" of a message board.

I dont know how it can be more cry babyish then signing up on a forum and demanding the posters you dont like to be booted or removed so the board will be better for you and suit your preferences more.

Its alright for you guys to come in "derpa derp we iz pwning everyone derp". But you see how dumb it is.....you just dont think it's stupid when you do it.

Believe me, is IS.

Go make a board where you can be the one to decide what content you want and who you want. That's perfectly normal.
Poark is gone...nothing else matters. We are free again. I want a podcast about that!

Weird that someone would even try to mod a board on which they hate and blame half the posters lol

He essentially wants to turn it inside out, drive way 90% of the regs, replace them with posters he approves of and mould the place into his ideal vision of a forum.

If he got away with doing that, I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually turned on BF and tried to take the board from him, I really wouldn't.

Both of them huffed off to start their own forums last year, remember? Oak wanted an "adult" board and to have who she approved of. Same with Poofer.

And the boards are gone and here they are. Go figure lol. I guess they want to bust in here because it had traffick and "fight off" all the posters they hate so they can hang out together bored until they end up repeating the cycle where ever we go off to.

Its psycho.

Not even a year.

And a lot of it was him signing up as a bunch of different people to simulate traffick lol.

Seriously? He just flooded the place with alts? Bwahahaha oh the shame.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Breaking news-

There will be a podcast next week confirmed with a guest from the community none of you will be expecting.

This one’s actually going to be interesting
Will it be better than Kenobi?
Working out the details right now.

But honestly this one will bring interest back into this board.

So interesting is this collab, if everything runs smooth there might be a monthly BF podcast community sidecarcast.

After this one, I have AEW’s Kris Statlander booked for the following week. Wrestlers are always down for podcasts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Believe me, is IS.

Its psycho.

Not even a year.

And a lot of it was him signing up as a bunch of different people to simulate traffi3ck lol.

I checked tWaP's list, was this flametowne???

No idea. I just go on what I was told.

I guess this was where he decided to start announcing that I was being evicted. I had a handful of people come to me all concerned....you know a woman and children being evicted was concerning for some people.

And a few didnt believe me right away and were genuinely worried.

I had to literally show that I couldnt be getting evicted anywhere in Michigan during that time. There was a block on evictions. So even if i wasnt laying rent I still wouldnt not have gotten evicted.

So basically he was saying that he had looked me up, found this PI on a government website.

The only eviction thing I ever experienced was during the time my husband and I separated. I had two months left on our lease in this townhouse we were renting. I wasnt going to stay there and both of us just kinda.....stopped paying the bills. Childish, yeah. I know.

So I got served a paper that was telling me I WOULD be getting an eviction notice if I didnt pay the amount by a certain day.

We ended up just paying it. And paying for the last month of the lease even though neither of us were living there. Just to finish off the lease.

Now as far as Poofer in this scenario....I had fucked with him for fun during this. By this time? I had caught him in a huge heap of lies he had told me. And I had already made it clear that I wasnt going to have a serious relationship and we could just be friends. This all went down after he went batshit on me for no real reason over stuff I was posting on SG.

He was all pissed off over stuff I was posting on the board. Telling me his SON was reading it and got mad at HIM....it was seriously SO much drama and bullshit. So basically he was planning on trying to control how I post on a FORUM by using his children. Then after I hit the breaks and friendzoned him....he started going on and on about his 24 year old girlfriend. Who he KILLED OFF when he came to me and apologized.

You cannot make this shit up. He made up some 24 year old girlfriend, bought her a 600 dollar Coach clutch (because this dumb ass knows I have Coach glasses and thinks I'm into brand names and thinks I would actually be jealous of this nonsense) and then when we "made peace"? He fucking KILLS her off in some bar fight with this big drama about how she was internally decapitated and he drove (lol) her to the hospital holding her fucking brainstem in place....and he was in the news and her dad called him a hero :LOL3:

So I had some fun of my own and told him I was gonna just live in my minivan and he believed this and was saying he was gonna live in it with me.....meanwhile I'm buying couches off market place lmao. And showing him pictures of the couches.

It was nuts. Single most toxic individual I've ever met on a forum.....but there was plenty of hilarity involved as well.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
Uh ooh

looks like somebody still can’t get over being dumped….

Here comes “novellas written by a moron” seminar 534

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Uh ooh

looks like somebody still can’t get over being dumped….

Here comes “novellas written by a moron” seminar 534

Flynn is about to log on and drop 50 more paragraphs of hurt?

Thanks for the heads up.

You mean "50 paragraphs" of the truth? You just don't like them because they all show shiny examples of how it's always someone else's fault and then you'd have to explain your way out of them thus showing what a true shitbag you really are.

Perfect example is you running from the fact that you did indeed take cell phone footage of human waste. YOUR response was, "you never saw those pictures," then you went on your usual rant about how Poofer got you fired for it. Yet, never admitting that taking those photos are the real reason you got canned from your job.

You don't have everyone fooled on this forum but I can see you're basking in the attention once again. Maybe you can also throw out there that "you were a shadow mod at SG" one more time just in case everyone missed it the last 4 times.