MitM- The Boss pinched, Dovid/Murdork Pedogate

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Flynn needs to come camping with me... but they can bring their own five man tent....

20201114-142158-1606112407143.png

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I single handedly conquered all of Europe by myself under one of my alternate identities which I haven't used in some 3000 years

you may have heard of him

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Wrong! "Charlemagne" stood over 5 feet tall, so that couldn't have been your monkey ass. Try again.

Even the "monkey ass" is taller than you.
Down Flynn, down

b75f038f1b424be133000e106f8bf7f0.gif

What's wrong Shitty Smalls? No cute comebacks? No nice quips? No. Of course not. Because you know that I fucking own your ass, just like Dovey's.

Post all the stupid gifs all you want. It won't make you rich or taller.
You don't even own a bar of soap or a toothbrush let alone me you epileptic windbag.

You know when shes lost the plot entirely when she needs to declare she OWNS anything besides the biggest file on the 3rd floor psych unit.
But wait... the biggest file on the 3rd floor has got to be taller than me too.

No?

Most definitely. Like even at your actual height lol.
what about the 4th floor?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
I single handedly conquered all of Europe by myself under one of my alternate identities which I haven't used in some 3000 years

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Wrong! "Charlemagne" stood over 5 feet tall, so that couldn't have been your monkey ass. Try again.

Down Flynn, down

What's wrong Shitty Smalls? No cute comebacks? No nice quips? No. Of course not. Because you know that I fucking own your ass, just like Dovey's.

You don't even own a bar of soap or a toothbrush let alone me you epileptic windbag.

The soap is taller than you midget millionaire.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Down Flynn, down

The soap is taller than you midget millionaire.
Oh my......

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Europe is awesome but this pussy here ain't gonna conquer itself!!

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

I can see why you think Europe is awesome. DSHS and CPS can't follow you there.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Actually, they can. Europe has it's own system and if someone is in the middle of a CPS case(not investigation, but an actual case) the information CAN be transferred and a person can get in a lot of trouble that way.

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Which explains why you'll never go there. Your kids can't leave the state. That's what happens when you're an addict with kids.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flyn just told me to die of the gey stomach cancer.....but she totally doesnt take the interwebs seriously at all.

I mean. It's bad when your stomach cancer is all gey. Yanno?

It's some serious bad feelings there.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Hey Flynn

Cute helmet
AptImmediateBlowfish-max-1mb.gif

The helmet still stands a foot taller than you.
A full foot taller than me huh? is that purely empirical, redundant or regurgitated ?

Try "biracial," Hairclub For Men.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Hey Flynn

Cute helmet
AptImmediateBlowfish-max-1mb.gif

The helmet still stands a foot taller than you.
A full foot taller than me huh? is that purely empirical, redundant or regurgitated ?

Try "biracial," Hairclub For Men.
But is the hairclub taller than me tho?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Actually, they can. Europe has it's own system and if someone is in the middle of a CPS case(not investigation, but an actual case) the information CAN be transferred and a person can get in a lot of trouble that way.

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Which explains why you'll never go there. Your kids can't leave the state. That's what happens when you're an addict with kids.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YANNO maybe I'll try it out when I'm done dying of teh gey stomach cancer and I'll let you know how it all goes

YANNO?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flyn just told me to die of the gey stomach cancer.....but she totally doesnt take the interwebs seriously at all.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

At least your kids would get way better parenting. If you die. I surmise you already have an STD.

"Digital stills"

"Lawsuit"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YANNO maybe I'll try it out when I'm done dying of teh gey stomach cancer and I'll let you know how it all goes

YANNO?
Is that empirical?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

At least your kids would get way better parenting. If you die. I surmise you already have an STD.

"Digital stills"

"Lawsuit"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

DIGIDIGISTILLZ!!!!111

Nikka jizz. Now wut?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"Digital stills"

"Lawsuit"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
your dad asked me to give you this message

wants you to know he knows

8N698ku7_SbDEB8AAgVwdy4YpZybN_dHKc0OkAwAhf6Smv-JZEVeePHhzjsc_pLSsmK3xrgO1giqDD9qzLd9VShW26iNWXg9Eig3_BFSb_bRX7FN2-caya4FLi-v9XUVTU--_O4IClZ2ZfcUIbNGXvLXMTcEB-wzR4M

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YANNO?
Is that empirical?

I DUNNO.

But it is pretty gey.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Look at Dovey. She has no pull here. She can't even get me banned or have my account deleted.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"Digital stills"

"Lawsuit"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

DIGIDIGISTILLZ!!!!111

Nikka jizz. Now wut?
lmao@ digital stills

I nearly died when she got all hot and moist around the collar and threatened to take her digital stills to the police

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"Digital stills"

"Lawsuit"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

DIGIDIGISTILLZ!!!!111

Nikka jizz. Now wut?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

How are those required parenting classes coming along? Do you get an increase in food stamps if you finish?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Look at Dovey. She has no pull here. She can't even get me banned or have my account deleted.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Why would we want you banned when you are so much fun to kick in the dick?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"Digital stills"

"Lawsuit"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

DIGIDIGISTILLZ!!!!111

Nikka jizz. Now wut?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

How are those required parenting classes coming along? Do you get an increase in food stamps if you finish?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Lmao

Flynn is really beginning to come apart now. :LMAO:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"Digital stills"

"Lawsuit"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

DIGIDIGISTILLZ!!!!111

Nikka jizz. Now wut?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Lmao

Beginning?

She cracked a year ago yanno?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YANNO?
Is that empirical?

I DUNNO.

But it is pretty gey.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

What's "gey" is your sad attempt to even fucking try your worn out bullshit with me.

Try running your game on your welfare case manager. You won't because you like being a fucking freeloading cunt.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
If we keep this up she might belt her brother in the head with a crowbar in a fit of musty rage

Then we'll have to deal with sexless Flynn

and that won't be pretty at all

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YANNO?
Is that empirical?

I DUNNO.

But it is pretty gey.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

What's "gey" is your sad attempt to even fucking try your worn out bullshit with me.

Try running your game on your welfare case manager. You won't because you like being a fucking freeloading cunt.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Flynn, have you bathed this week?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

No one wants you banned you fucking retard lol.

Here we go with Flynn pretending shes hurting peoples feelings YANNO1111!!!

It's always gotta be serious and gey cancer.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"Digital stills"

"Lawsuit"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

DIGIDIGISTILLZ!!!!111

Nikka jizz. Now wut?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Lmao

Beginning?

She cracked a year ago yanno?
That's just not empirical YANNO

Succubus

Entertain me you boring fucks.....
Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YANNO?
Is that empirical?

I DUNNO.

But it is pretty gey.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Flynn, have you bathed this week?

Does a whore bath count? I think she keeps her body wipes next to her computer.