MitM- The Boss pinched, Dovid/Murdork Pedogate

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not even 8pm and Flyn is already having another full blown Karen melty lol.

DIGISTILLS!!!!

INTERNET SLUTS!!!!

LIBEL!!

FAKE LAUGHING TO MASK THE RAGE111q11

Oooo....I got a q in that. I'm gonna leave it.
Flynn goes full Karen Mach 2 the day after valentine.

Guess the codeine finally wore off :LMAO:

Pawpah found the dog cage last night lol

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
It's not even 8pm and Flyn is already having another full blown Karen melty lol.

DIGISTILLS!!!!

INTERNET SLUTS!!!!

LIBEL!!

FAKE LAUGHING TO MASK THE RAGE111q11

Oooo....I got a q in that. I'm gonna leave it.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Hey Dovey how did it feel when you have to abide by DSHS rules? You know, the parenting classes and the random drug tests? I see that you should be happy that Biden is in office as he's upping your food stamp benefits. Maybe you can have someone other than your husband impregnate you, that way you can collect WIC and a bigger stimulus check next time around.

Maybe if you paid Joo Loser back, your karma may change.

Why not just do the world a favor and go kill yourself?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You still be looking like an inbred STD collector who flosses with barbed wire tho

You still are a midget with frog legs.
You’re still an inbred drooling retard who looks like a talking palm tree

At least I'm not a midget that claims to be a "millionaire" that drives cab for something to do. Plus, I didn't fuck Dovey and pay $3.5K for pussy.

Dovey's roast beef looking cunt is taller than you.
No. You’re a stick figure meth head with a tombstone carousel in your mouth and you smell funny

Now you're being fucking retarded. So you've "smelled" me, huh? When was this? Did you take your private jet or one of your many "luxury cars" to come "smell" and stalk me?

If you're going to go there, you might as well throw in my alleged "lawsuit" and some "digital stills."

What are you going to do for your next trick? Run around the forums calling me a "kiddy fiddler" 1,363 times?

Fucking idiot.

The "tombstone" is taller than you.

Clearly he is a huge liar and you should get digital stills of his horrible lies that you smell funny when clearly he cannot smell you over the internet.

You libel attorney should know about this.

It's real serious. You got people lying freely on the internet and this is how communism starts.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"Clearly" you should have your kids and pets taken away. "Clearly" you're upset that you can't take advantage of another loser. "Clearly" you should get back on your meds instead of abusing recreational drugs that you can't afford. You can barely afford to feed your fucking family.

You do know that you're now known as "Dovey the fucking liar?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

When your stimulus check runs out, you'll be hitting up Joo Retard for another handout. You've already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be nothing more than a lying, selfish cunt. You should have been culled at birth.

You serve no purpose here or in real life. You are a burden to society, while you use my fucking tax dollars buying opioids instead of paying rent or buying the basic needs for your children. You're a fucking terrible mother that should be drawn and quartered for being a shitty human being.

If you died, people would actually celebrate.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Feeling like you're about to burp up your uterus in a fit of paranoid rage?

Ask your doctor if the Flynn muzzle is right for you

What's that Mr. Millionaire? You still don't have enough money to make you taller?

I hope those "expensive" cars make you feel taller. You can always drive a cab if you're feeling bored.
Why Flynnstone, you seem so upset today.

Did your chainsaw vibrator break down on you or something?

tenor.gif

You mean you don't want to post how you've met me and know how "I smell?"

Talk about cringe worthy.

If you're so rich, you should buy BF and ban me.

Lol.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You still be looking like an inbred STD collector who flosses with barbed wire tho

At least I'm not a midget that claims to be a "millionaire" that drives cab for something to do. Plus, I didn't fuck Dovey and pay $3.5K for pussy.

No. You’re a stick figure meth head with a tombstone carousel in your mouth and you smell funny

Now you're being fucking retarded. So you've "smelled" me, huh? When was this? Did you take your private jet or one of your many "luxury cars" to come "smell" and stalk me?

If you're going to go there, you might as well throw in my alleged "lawsuit" and some "digital stills."

What are you going to do for your next trick? Run around the forums calling me a "kiddy fiddler" 1,363 times?

Fucking idiot.

Don’t melt please. You smell worse when you’re warm

just sayin

Oh?

Am I the one making up bullshit? .

Dunno, but you sure do smell like it.

Isn't change your underwear week at the retard farm?

Right. So like your cunty friend Dovey, you are also full of fucking shit.

Even that "fucking shit" is taller than you.
Am I full of shit? On the internet? As in, lying to losers like you who reek of hot garbage and broken dreams?

Oh the travesty of it all

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

But you're the ONE that feels the need to brag about "all your" imaginary cars and how you're a "millionaire" to people over the internet?

Who takes the internet too seriously? Just ask Dovey.

Even the "travesty" is taller than you.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
I single handedly conquered all of Europe by myself under one of my alternate identities which I haven't used in some 3000 years

you may have heard of him

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fucking idiot.

just sayin

Oh?

Am I full of shit? On the internet? As in, lying to losers like you who reek of hot garbage and broken dreams?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

But you're the ONE that feels the need to brag about "all your" imaginary cars and how you're a "millionaire" to people over the internet?

Careful flynn... if you build up any more frenetic pressure the steam in your moon face might send your helmet skyrocketing into outer-space

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking idiot.

just sayin

Oh?

Havent we already mocked you several times for believing everything you read on the internet you clearly dont take seriousky?

Why SHOULD we NOT be full of shit?

Your step dad bang your head against the shed wall a bit hard, eh? Why you so mad?

EH

EH

YANNO

DIGISTILL11111

What does that have to do with you being an unfit mother that should be pushed off a steep cliff. Matter of fact your whole brood should probably be put down as to not spread the stupidity which runs rampant in your family genes.

No wonder DSHS runs your daily life, you'd rather sit on your ass arguing with me rather than getting a fucking job and making your own fucking way instead of depending on charity.

I remember jokingly saying I would start a "Go Fund Me" page for you and then you were all up on me and thanking me in anticipation of more free money.

You're fucking pathetic. I hope you gey stomach cancet and die.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I single handedly conquered all of Europe by myself under one of my alternate identities which I haven't used in some 3000 years

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Charmin? I loved your Egyptian reed weave...

AAA++ Will buy again!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Wrong! "Charlemagne" stood over 5 feet tall, so that couldn't have been your monkey ass. Try again.

Even the "monkey ass" is taller than you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Europe is awesome but this pussy here ain't gonna conquer itself!!

YANNO?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking idiot.

just sayin

Oh?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

Careful flynn... if you build up any more frenetic pressure the steam in your moon face might send your helmet skyrocketing into outer-space

But I'm sure you'll come get me, seeing that you also own a V2 Rocket with all your midget wealth.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Wrong! "Charlemagne" stood over 5 feet tall, so that couldn't have been your monkey ass. Try again.

Down Flynn, down

b75f038f1b424be133000e106f8bf7f0.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

I can see why you think Europe is awesome. DSHS and CPS can't follow you there.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Hey Flynn

Cute helmet
AptImmediateBlowfish-max-1mb.gif

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Down Flynn, down

What's wrong Shitty Smalls? No cute comebacks? No nice quips? No. Of course not. Because you know that I fucking own your ass, just like Dovey's.

Post all the stupid gifs all you want. It won't make you rich or taller.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Hey Flynn

Cute helmet

The helmet still stands a foot taller than you.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Down Flynn, down

What's wrong Shitty Smalls? No cute comebacks? No nice quips? No. Of course not. Because you know that I fucking own your ass, just like Dovey's.

You don't even own a bar of soap or a toothbrush let alone me you epileptic windbag.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Actually, they can. Europe has it's own system and if someone is in the middle of a CPS case(not investigation, but an actual case) the information CAN be transferred and a person can get in a lot of trouble that way.

YANNO?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Down Flynn, down

You don't even own a bar of soap or a toothbrush let alone me you epileptic windbag.

You know when shes lost the plot entirely when she needs to declare she OWNS anything besides the biggest file on the 3rd floor psych unit.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Hey Flynn

Cute helmet

A full foot taller than me huh? is that purely empirical, redundant or regurgitated ?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Down Flynn, down

You know when shes lost the plot entirely when she needs to declare she OWNS anything besides the biggest file on the 3rd floor psych unit.
But wait... the biggest file on the 3rd floor has got to be taller than me too.

No?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Hey Flynn

Cute helmet

A full foot taller than me huh? is that purely empirical, redundant or regurgitated ?

Its quantitative.

CLAP THROUGH IT.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

YANNO?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Hey Flynn

Cute helmet

Its quantitative.

CLAP THROUGH IT.
:LMAO:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

CHARLEMAGNE ring a bell?

Down Flynn, down

But wait... the biggest file on the 3rd floor has got to be taller than me too.

No?

Most definitely. Like even at your actual height lol.