MitM- The Boss pinched, Dovid/Murdork Pedogate

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
You still be looking like an inbred STD collector who flosses with barbed wire tho

You still are a midget with frog legs.
You’re still an inbred drooling retard who looks like a talking palm tree

At least I'm not a midget that claims to be a "millionaire" that drives cab for something to do. Plus, I didn't fuck Dovey and pay $3.5K for pussy.

Dovey's roast beef looking cunt is taller than you.
No. You’re a stick figure meth head with a tombstone carousel in your mouth and you smell funny

Now you're being fucking retarded. So you've "smelled" me, huh? When was this? Did you take your private jet or one of your many "luxury cars" to come "smell" and stalk me?

If you're going to go there, you might as well throw in my alleged "lawsuit" and some "digital stills."

What are you going to do for your next trick? Run around the forums calling me a "kiddy fiddler" 1,363 times?

Fucking idiot.

The "tombstone" is taller than you.

Clearly he is a huge liar and you should get digital stills of his horrible lies that you smell funny when clearly he cannot smell you over the internet.

You libel attorney should know about this.

It's real serious. You got people lying freely on the internet and this is how communism starts.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Ahhhhhh shit I didnt even read her post about digital stills and lolsuits when I responded lmao.

Score! Hahaha.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
You still be looking like an inbred STD collector who flosses with barbed wire tho

At least I'm not a midget that claims to be a "millionaire" that drives cab for something to do. Plus, I didn't fuck Dovey and pay $3.5K for pussy.

It's more like ham.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Well at least we know that Biggie Stupid paid $28 a pound for your rotten ass. I personally think think you should have been marked down to .19 cents a pound.

You should perhaps give him a "refund?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's more like ham.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Well at least we know that Biggie Stupid paid $28 a pound for your rotten ass. I personally think think you should have been marked down to .19 cents a pound.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

It's a nice arse... definitely worth 20-30 dollars... just saying...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's more like ham.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

I get the feeling he is more interested in a Dovey rerun than he is in a refund yanno what I mean? I think he kinda likes me.

Digistill wanna talk about the lolsuit?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's more like ham.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

I get the feeling he is more interested in a Dovey rerun than he is in a refund yanno what I mean?

Digistill wanna talk about the lolsuit?

Yanno... you're spot on with that....

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's more like ham.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

For you? 5 dollah make you hollah!!!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's more like ham.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

I'll bring you another jar of Vegemite and we can make your fam gag.... :Grin3:

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

You don't hear a voice like this any more. No autotune, just ridiculous pitch.

The fact my kids don't mind listening to TJ when I put him on means they know good music when they hear it.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

It's more like ham.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Yeeessss.

Then we go white trash midwest with off brand nutella! :Cheers:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

No. You’re a stick figure meth head with a tombstone carousel in your mouth and you smell funny

Now you're being fucking retarded. So you've "smelled" me, huh? When was this? Did you take your private jet or one of your many "luxury cars" to come "smell" and stalk me?

If you're going to go there, you might as well throw in my alleged "lawsuit" and some "digital stills."

What are you going to do for your next trick? Run around the forums calling me a "kiddy fiddler" 1,363 times?

Fucking idiot.

Don’t melt please. You smell worse when you’re warm

just sayin

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking idiot.

Clearly he is a huge liar and you should get digital stills of his horrible lies that you smell funny when clearly he cannot smell you over the internet.

It's real serious. You got people lying freely on the internet and this is how communism starts.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"Clearly" you should have your kids and pets taken away. "Clearly" you're upset that you can't take advantage of another loser. "Clearly" you should get back on your meds instead of abusing recreational drugs that you can't afford. You can barely afford to feed your fucking family.

You do know that you're now known as "Dovey the fucking liar?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

When your stimulus check runs out, you'll be hitting up Joo Retard for another handout. You've already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be nothing more than a lying, selfish cunt. You should have been culled at birth.

You serve no purpose here or in real life. You are a burden to society, while you use my fucking tax dollars buying opioids instead of paying rent or buying the basic needs for your children. You're a fucking terrible mother that should be drawn and quartered for being a shitty human being.

If you died, people would actually celebrate.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking idiot.

just sayin

Ahhhhhh fuck you just made me inhale my water :LOL1: :LOL1:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking idiot.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"Clearly" you should have your kids and pets taken away. "Clearly" you're upset that you can't take advantage of another loser. "Clearly" you should get back on your meds instead of abusing recreational drugs that you can't afford. You can barely afford to feed your fucking family.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

When your stimulus check runs out, you'll be hitting up Joo Retard for another handout. You've already been proven beyond a shadow of a doubt to be nothing more than a lying, selfish cunt. You should have been culled at birth.

You serve no purpose here or in real life. You are a burden to society, while you use my fucking tax dollars buying opioids instead of paying rent or buying the basic needs for your children. You're a fucking terrible mother that should be drawn and quartered for being a shitty human being.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

DIGISTILL

DIGISTILL

EMPIRICLE

FUCKITY FECK

NERVOUS TWITCHING

LIBEL

:daFuq:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fucking idiot.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Feeling like you're about to burp up your uterus in a fit of paranoid rage?

Ask your doctor if the Flynn muzzle is right for you

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking idiot.

just sayin

Oh?

Am I the one making up bullshit? Am I the one that says I want this to end, but continues fanning the flames?

Go get fucked Tatu. No meat shielding Dovey this time. I'm going to make her use and overdose.

By the way even "melted," I am taller than you.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

It's more like ham.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Yeeessss.

Then we go white trash midwest with off brand nutella! :Cheers:

I'll bring the off brand Nutella... they have special reusable glasses and we're on number 5, nearly to 6! It's taken almost 2 years... we dropped one once.

We need a set!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking idiot.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

DIGISTILL

DIGISTILL

EMPIRICLE

FUCKITY FECK

NERVOUS TWITCHING

LIBEL

:daFuq:

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"EMPIRICAL"

"BIRACIAL"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!1111

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking idiot.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

What's that Mr. Millionaire? You still don't have enough money to make you taller?

I hope those "expensive" cars make you feel taller. You can always drive a cab if you're feeling bored.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fucking idiot.

just sayin

Oh?

Am I the one making up bullshit? .

Dunno, but you sure do smell like it.

Isn't change your underwear week at the retard farm?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Fucking idiot.

just sayin

Oh?

Right. So like your cunty friend Dovey, you are also full of fucking shit.

Even that "fucking shit" is taller than you.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
It's not even 8pm and Flyn is already having another full blown Karen melty lol.

DIGISTILLS!!!!

INTERNET SLUTS!!!!

LIBEL!!

FAKE LAUGHING TO MASK THE RAGE111q11

Oooo....I got a q in that. I'm gonna leave it.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fucking idiot.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

What's that Mr. Millionaire? You still don't have enough money to make you taller?

I hope those "expensive" cars make you feel taller. You can always drive a cab if you're feeling bored.
Why Flynnstone, you seem so upset today.

Did your chainsaw vibrator break down on you or something?

tenor.gif

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Fucking idiot.

just sayin

Oh?

Am I full of shit? On the internet? As in, lying to losers like you who reek of hot garbage and broken dreams?

Oh the travesty of it all

YANNO?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It's not even 8pm and Flyn is already having another full blown Karen melty lol.

DIGISTILLS!!!!

INTERNET SLUTS!!!!

LIBEL!!

FAKE LAUGHING TO MASK THE RAGE111q11

Oooo....I got a q in that. I'm gonna leave it.
Flynn goes full Karen Mach 2 the day after valentine.

Guess the codeine finally wore off :LMAO:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Fucking idiot.

just sayin

Oh?

Havent we already mocked you several times for believing everything you read on the internet you clearly dont take seriousky?

Why SHOULD we NOT be full of shit?

Your step dad bang your head against the shed wall a bit hard, eh? Why you so mad?

EH

EH

YANNO

DIGISTILL11111