Would you like the MitM podcast to return?

MitM return?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Sorry about your penis, KM

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
Such a faggot I swear....

Doesn't he spend alot of his online time on Reddit and Discord? Which are notoriously choc full of homos, trannies and degenerate SJW's?

I bet he voted for Biden too Lulz.

He doesnt vote. He ignores that kinda thing.

Like most people who live in poverty in democrat strongholds.....he thinks the government is something no one can change or influence. He has the typical defeatist views youd expect from the beaten down members of society.
Well until TRUMP, he was right about that...

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Looks like the podcast is coming back.
What exactly is this, KM? I don't think I've ever heard of this.

He records himself talking and posts it.

You know how Flynn likes to blame me for his three year long tearful and angry tantrum over what happened between myself and this .....KM person? Flynn will tell you IM the one who brought it to the forum?

Well KMs podcasts are actually how it was brought to the forum.

It's basically him cussing and fellating all on some mic.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You know how Flynn likes to blame me for his three year long tearful and angry tantrum over what happened between myself and this .....KM person? Flynn will tell you IM the one who brought it to the forum?

So it's supposed to be like a comedy thing, with different topics?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter
The MitM podcast has evolved a lot since I started it back at SG. Before it was only about this community but now it’s more about current pop culture trends with a guest here and there.

I had former pro wrestler Tito Santana on last week and the week before we did a discography review of the art alt rock band Sonic Youth.

It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but it is interestingly different then most of the filler podcasts sperging out trying to be Rogan.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
The MitM podcast has evolved a lot since I started it back at SG. Before it was only about this community but now it’s more about current pop culture trends with a guest here and there.

I had former pro wrestler Tito Santana on last week and the week before we did a discography review of the art alt rock band Sonic Youth.

It’s not everyone’s cup of tea but it is interestingly different then most of the filler podcasts sperging out trying to be Rogan.
I guess I wouldn't mind hearing one, hell why not?.. :D

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Welllll

The next one that’s being worked on is about gaming. The Last of Us remake, the next Sega mini 2, and the PS plus disasterpiece that’s days away from dropping.

Im sure I’ll address the community a bit but it’s really in the rear view since most of the ppl who listen have no clue this place exists. I’m contemplating making a BF podcast but I don’t know how interesting it can be until we get a few new members here.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Well. Had you not blabbed about every single aspect of the "relationship" on an open forum for the single purpose of garnering sympathy, I wouldn't have known such details and come to the conclusion that you're a lying slut that was looking for a handout.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Welllll

The next one that’s being worked on is about gaming. The Last of Us remake, the next Sega mini 2, and the PS plus disasterpiece that’s days away from dropping.

Im sure I’ll address the community a bit but it’s really in the rear view since most of the ppl who listen have no clue this place exists. I’m contemplating making a BF podcast but I don’t know how interesting it can be until we get a few new members here.

why you always talking shit about "my lesbian"?

The last of us 2 was GOD tier gaming.

PS is adding 3 tiers for PSN subs, look fines.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Welllll

why you always talking shit about "my lesbian"?

The last of us 2 was GOD tier gaming.

PS is adding 3 tiers for PSN subs, look fines.
LoU2 was a fucking joke. Beautiful to look at but the story and writing was complete shit.

It’s the remake of the first one that will be talking about tho.

As for PS+, I’m 100 percent a Sony fan, but the catalog of classics isn’t what they promised leading up to the drop. All the games announced so far we’re on that shitty mini system outside of the Disney one. They’re making a huge deal about GoW but that shits been readily available for years.

For 20 bucks a month, I want games that you either can’t find physical or can’t afford. Emulation is still shit and it’s still cloud on 3 games, and I’m not a fan of cloud gaming especially when the 3 is one of my favorite consoles

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
What would you like me to talk about, Lotus?

Politics? That shit doesn’t get as many listens as gaming. Nor would it appease my sponsors who are, get this, part of the gaming orbit.

I could change the demo to just pro wrestling and make 100k a year off the listen count alone.

You have to know your audience. Mine doesn’t care about political drivel and frankly, spewing politics is just a waste of time. Nobody gives a fuck about that shit and nothing anybody says is going to change anything.

Seriously, how long have you been on these forums and how much has your opinion influenced anybody?

I mean… you cannot say my content hasn’t been the most influential for the past five years on these forums.

Just sayin

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

It’s not everyone’s cup of tea

It truly is, or shid be, even Proxy agrees. If ye have the time to be even more sublime, have at it. You skimming your stones over our mill pond of strife, always reminds me of the redolence of cut grass and creosote, and my first stinky finger with Michelle McLaughlin. Dat sexy minx.

It is always worth listening too, and learning from KM.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

I think it is "supposed" to be that.

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

You never laughed at the content?

You wanna die on that hill?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Did I say I didnt laugh at it?

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter

Then don’t say it’s “supposed “ to be funny when it actually was?

Dovid, you are a nutjob. Making fun of you back then was great content. I’ve honestly forgotten most of that shit and have moved on to more important things.

You can’t. But you should.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Then don’t say it’s “supposed “ to be funny when it actually was?

Dovid, you are a nutjob. Making fun of you back then was great content. I’ve honestly forgotten most of that shit and have moved on to more important things.

You can’t. But you should.

Why? Because you cant properly read so it's my job to dumb things down?

I have to consider all the possible ways you can misread something? No.

You can repeat this idiocy as much as you like for as much comfort for your ego as you feel you need. That's more so why I laugh at you. You've been saying this tired old "it was funny when I pulled the "master troll" but I already forgot about it" for two years now, Kevin. Yet it's always fresh on your mind everytime you see me posting.

I understand you TRY to be funny....and you suceed....but not always in the manner you intended.

Sorry English is difficult.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
About you or your opinion?

nope

Right that's why you jumped on my opinion that your podcasts are supposed to be funny.

We are having this convo right now because you care too much about stupid shit.

You care about my opinion on you being "funny". And you also care about how you "look" regarding your whole dumb shit "master troll" of larping predator for content.

Yeah.....you care.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
8PWYe2q.gif

OP
OP
Master

Master

Site Supporter
About you or your opinion?

nope

Right that's why you jumped on my opinion that your podcasts are supposed to be funny.

We are having this convo right now because you care too much about stupid shit.

You care about my opinion on you being "funny". And you also care about how you "look" regarding your whole dumb shit "master troll" of larping predator for content.

Yeah.....you care.
If your gonna say something completely wrong about those glorious podcasts then yes. That shit was iconic and I had how many of you clowns trying to imitate it?

Hell Sun Cunt, somebodies whose opinion I actually respect, said that shit was gold and he’s an actual media producer.

So if you, a moron with and IQ of a wet tampon, wants to try and knock something successful within this community just because most of it made you look stupid, there’s a personal disconnect there that you should look past and look at the product as a whole.

That yes, it was funny.

Sorry about your penis tho