MitM- Creampies, Lotusbud, and changes

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Please, Log in or Register to view URLs content!
^^^^^ saved this thread from being a complete and utter failure
Hahahahaa...he just tries to mirror everything that him and his crew are doing onto us. He’s a compulsive liar, that much is true. It’s just blatant stupidity! If he used the podcast for funny shit, then it would be welcomed. Aaaaaaaaah fuck it all.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I didnt listen to the shitcast.

Is he bitching about the same old rehashing bullshit that ONLY his end is stuck in again?

Lmao. They either dont realize its them or they really think other people dont notice lol.
That’s exactly what he’s done did. I listened for a couple minutes and then fast tracked after hearing of his creampie description. He actually described a vaginal orifice as a “vaginal oriel”...as in a large window. WTF?
:facepalm:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

In regard to what is happening on the forums is because of your two year "troll?"

Okay. The only hand you had in this was you were the catalyst of all this, for being an idiot for fucking Dovey. Other than that you come off as a complete fucking retard that can't even clean up his hovel when a "woman" drops in.

P.S.-A broken relationship is not a "troll."

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

The Blandscape comment had me rolling!

"There's Blandscape...aye, fuck me!"
Yes...that sorry cunt needs his thesaurus jammed fair up his fucking arse. Fucking twat can’t string a decent sentence together without trying to use jargon to fool an audience of his social inaptitude.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

X

xXx
Site Supporter
why do you sound like a a cousin fucker on helium ?? :LMAO:

How is there a fucking gimp like this in the world, how did it survive the daily beatings at school for fucking a voice that grates like nails on a chalkboard ffs

Thometimes when I hear his thupid voice I think of thilvester the Cat :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

I think the black cock he ingests have broken his voiceBOX LOLOL

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
why do you sound like a a cousin fucker on helium ?? :LMAO:

How is there a fucking gimp like this in the world, how did it survive the daily beatings at school for fucking a voice that grates like nails on a chalkboard ffs

Thometimes when I hear his thupid voice I think of thilvester the Cat :LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2::LMAO2:

I think the black cock he ingests have broken his voiceBOX LOLOL
I think it’s supposed to be an Italian New York accent.

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

Is he bitching about the same old rehashing bullshit that ONLY his end is stuck in again?

Lmao. They either dont realize its them or they really think other people dont notice lol.

Kevin/Poofer sez the same thing over and over again.
He gets tiresome to listen to.
I found it easier to skip every few minutes on the podcast, fast forward a bit and then get to the end.
Essentially he could say what he needs to in 1 minute or 2 what it takes him 10 minutes or more.
Couldn't listen all the way thru.
His podcasts are getting noticeably worse which lack coherence

Anyways, guy claims he's leaving this forum and posting at Flametruth.

But there never seems to be much traffic over there, so that's why he comes here.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
It’s a good thing that super fag’s ugly minions aren’t here talking about shit that happened TEN years ago or someone might get the idea this was SG2 and that he’s blissfully unaware of his own idiocy

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

YOU ARE THE ONE that brought up the "mothering" insults. Nice try on trying to deflect the main point with your useless dribble.

Now it has come light that YOU started with these insults which negates all your sloppy claims of "they started it first," and my favorite from your man-bitch Biggie when he posted, "Dovey's fighting fire with fire." NOW. It has bern PROVEN by YOUR own post that YOU started down this road of insults.

Even posters who feel bad for you even say that you're an idiot and that "can I find a plethora of other things to bang your head against." Yet. The crux of your defense was that we are all "psychos" because WE first brought up the "mothering insults."

You are nothing more than a fucking liar who can't even do that fucking right. A "mother" who can't even take care of her own children.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Dovey lied to you on the internet

ask your mental health professional if cretin crisis counseling is right for you

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

ask your mental health professional if cretin crisis counseling is right for you

They have given me a really uncomfortable amount of power.

They keep trying to make me responsible for their innapropriate emotions and behavoir.

And the funniest part is, if they got hit by bus I would probably just post "lol" and move on to slam democrats and shit lol.

They really need help lol.

Imagine ranting at a stranger on the internet for TWO YEARS because you are deeply offended by that strangers conduct .....and being delusional enough to think you are "owning" that person.

I may as well have branded these wailing bitches .. if only I was even interested in claiming them lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

They keep trying to make me responsible for their innapropriate emotions and behavoir.

And the funniest part is, if they got hit by bus I would probably just post "lol" and move on to slam democrats and shit lol.

you're like Trump to them.

You're not Orange tinted these days are you?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Nope.

Just as darkish as I've always been. ♡

My edit wasnt fast enough!

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Imagine ranting at a stranger on the internet for TWO YEARS because you are deeply offended by that strangers conduct .....and being delusional enough to think you are "owning" that person.

I may as well have branded these wailing bitches .. if only I was even interested in claiming them lol.

But. I still have my kids, "tho."

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Nope.

Just as darkish as I've always been. ♡

My edit wasnt fast enough!

Do you still have your kids?

Lol.

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

YOU ARE THE ONE that brought up the "mothering" insults. Nice try on trying to deflect the main point with your useless dribble.

Now it has come light that YOU started with these insults which negates all your sloppy claims of "they started it first," and my favorite from your man-bitch Biggie when he posted, "Dovey's fighting fire with fire." NOW. It has bern PROVEN by YOUR own post that YOU started down this road of insults.

Even posters who feel bad for you even say that you're an idiot and that "can I find a plethora of other things to bang your head against." Yet. The crux of your defense was that we are all "psychos" because WE first brought up the "mothering insults."

You are nothing more than a fucking liar who can't even do that fucking right. A "mother" who can't even take care of her own children.

LMAO. Yeah. I listened because it's a trophy podcast. Who wouldn't? I stopped when it got more ridiculous than usual. Were you drunk when you recorded this?

You are very uninteresting.

Does Martini interested you, LotusBud?

He seems to think you are his Secret Admirer. :Wink:

Are you asking that seriously?

Joe

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

LMAO. Yeah. I listened because it's a trophy podcast. Who wouldn't? I stopped when it got more ridiculous than usual. Were you drunk when you recorded this?

You are very uninteresting.

Does Martini interest you, LotusBud?

He seems to think you are his Secret Admirer. :Wink:

Are you asking that seriously?

No. I just thought it was funny/amusing that he was coming on to you like a Tough Guy thinking he is one of those ultra cool Movie Star Celebrities.

But it was more like High School Locker room talk.

It's a lot like how teenage guys talk about women talk behind their back.

Only Martini is still doin' it, but he's in his forties.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
It’s called arrested development joe

pretty much a gaurantee when you barely survive several attempts to end your life with a wire brush and some comet powder while still in your mommas womb

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Actually, he worries me. I think he needs to go to some job retraining programs or something.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Actually, he worries me. I think he needs to go to some job retraining programs or something.

He is one of the many reasons why we need state mental health facilities. Like the old ones we used to have, only humane.

People like this end up wondering streets and are a public health/safety hazard. Moreso considering how he fixates.

At his age, he isnt going to be able to look after himself outside of a structured and controlled environment with a caseworker.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

He is one of the many reasons why we need state mental health facilities. Like the old ones we used to have, only humane.

People like this end up wondering streets and are a public health/safety hazard. Moreso considering how he fixates.

At his age, he isnt going to be able to look after himself outside of a structured and controlled environment with a caseworker.
Like sewagemajor :ROFL: