Would you like the MitM podcast to return?

MitM return?

• Yes!!!

Votes: 5 83.3%
  • Sorry about your penis, KM

Votes: 1 16.7%

• Total voters

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn, no. I'm not wading through that because its repetitive nonsense to me. Qq

Nice way to say,

"OMG!!! Flynn totally nailed me! If I respond, instead of running away, I'll be able to fight another day."

That's probably the smartest thing you've done. "Nonsense" to you are big bad words you don't like reading because they ring out the simple truth about you. You state how "no one sees your point of view," but here you are retreating like the cowardly cunt you really are.

You expect people to bow down to your absurd demands but when you're painted into a corner, you quickly wilt. We all know this, except you.

Uh no. It was a VERY clear way to say "Stop bleeding, Flynn. It's not that serious".

The rest of that hysterical garbage is just that. Hysterical garbage.

Consider the source.....lots of projection, yeah? I'm not the one demanding people care how I feel about someone I dont even know.

I poke fun at people and leave it at that. You are engaging in full blown tearful 50 paragraph rants like I'm interfering in your life - it's pretty sad.

Didnt you morons kill your boards with your NPD driven psycho shit? All your personal dramas with eachother? You gotta always have someone to latch onto?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn, no. I'm not wading through that because its repetitive nonsense to me. Qq

Nice way to say,

"OMG!!! Flynn totally nailed me! If I respond, instead of running away, I'll be able to fight another day."

That's probably the smartest thing you've done. "Nonsense" to you are big bad words you don't like reading because they ring out the simple truth about you. You state how "no one sees your point of view," but here you are retreating like the cowardly cunt you really are.

You expect people to bow down to your absurd demands but when you're painted into a corner, you quickly wilt. We all know this, except you.

Uh no. It was a VERY clear way to say "Stop bleeding, Flynn. It's not that serious".

The rest of that hysterical garbage is just that. Hysterical garbage.

Consider the source.....lots of projection, yeah? I'm not the one demanding people care how I feel about someone I dont even know.

I poke fun at people and leave it at that. You are engaging in full blown tearful 50 paragraph rants like I'm interfering in your life - it's pretty sad.

No. It's not that "serious" but it's "serious" enough for you to try and downplay the God awful truths about you, right? You constantly cried about not being able to have a civil discourse out here and I've given that to you but now you'd rather run away from the true facts of the matter and act like you didn't read them, when we both know that you indeed did. Why else would you try playing off the truth about you?

I'm sorry if you think the facts posted about you are "hysterical garbage" but everything I posted is FACT. Now, whether those hurt your feelings are on you. I'm only here to throw your lies and excuses back into that anus you call a face. It's apparent that you don't like "facts," which is why you're suddenly trying to downplay how my posts affect you.

Yes, do consider "the source." I posted all valid arguments against your typical made up excuses on why you're always the perennial "victim" and that has ruffled your feathers, now you're going to also say it's all "projection," another term you like throwing around because you think it'll keep your weak ass arguments afloat. No gonna happen you drama inducing cunt. Not gonna happen.

No. You don't "poke fun at people" and try to have "fun." All anyone has to do is read your bullshit posts that are anything but, "fun." Your idea of "fun" is ganging up on posters YOU DON'T LIKE and trying to bombard them with outright lies as you try to run the forums to cater to your special needs. Like I said, all anyone has to do is read the back-and-forth between us in this thread. Even Stevie Wonder can see you're obviously not having, "fun."

"Pretty sad" is cheating on your husband with 3 people you just met off the forums. "Pretty sad" is him taking you back.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flynn my husband cares even less about your drivel than I do. He would likely tell you to go kill yourself. He doesnt like watching animals suffer.

Are you about done yet?

Dogfucker.

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
Flynn my husband cares even less about your drivel than I do.

Are you about done yet?

Dogfucker.

Then you're husband is an even bigger idiot than you are. No wonder he'd take you back after you sleeping with a bunch of strangers off a forum. That says alot about the two of you.

Why would I be "done?" I'm enjoying how you're allegedly "owning me," by posting up your usual litany of garbage excuses.

Ohhhhh...."dog fucker!" <<<<That there shows how much I "bother you." Oh, please Dove, stop! The "owning" is just soooo painful!

LoL!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Are you about done yet?

Dogfucker.

Then you're husband is an even bigger idiot than you are. No wonder he'd take you back after you sleeping with a bunch of strangers off a forum. That says alot about the two of you.

Why would I be "done?" I'm enjoying how you're allegedly "owning me," by posting up your usual litany of garbage excuses.

Ohhhhh...."dog fucker!" <<<<That there shows how much I "bother you." Oh, please Dove, stop! The "owning" is just soooo painful!

LoL!

I think your time line is a bit skewed, Flynn.

If you are gonna be obsessed and emotional about some strangers sex life.....shouldnt you have the timing of the offending events right?

Stupid dogfucker.

So you are offended when married people have sex with a bunch of people from the internet? Is that it?

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

Are you about done yet?

Dogfucker.

LoL!

If you are gonna be obsessed and emotional about some strangers sex life.....shouldnt you have the timing of the offending events right?

Stupid dogfucker.

So you didn't sleep with 3 members off a forum?

"Obsessed and emotional" are one thing but the fact of the matter is I've always been able to highlight your lies and excuses as you try to make believe none of this shitty behavior by you never happened.

Am I lying about you taking pictures of floating turds at your previous job? I guess I'm getting that "timeline skewed" as well you automated excuse machine?

Well, no one would be "interested in the sex life of a stranger" had you not ejaculated out those facts for 8 months straight, so blame yourself or is this too "someone else's fault?"

Ohhhhhhhhhh....... No! You called me a "stupid dog fucker" twice! That must mean you really, really mean it!!!! Oh. Whatever shall I do? How do I come back from Dove's massive and hard hitting one liners...? Yeah, speaking of "repetitive."

This is getting waaaaaay too easy!

Last edited:
OP
OP
Master

Master

Won't post at a forum CDunce has a panel at
Site Supporter

Are you about done yet?

Dogfucker.

LoL!

Stupid dogfucker.

So you didn't sleep with 3 members off a forum?

"Obsessed and emotional" are one thing but the fact of the matter is I've always been able to highlight your lies and excuses as you try to make believe none of this shitty behavior by you never happened.

Am I lying about you taking pictures of floating turds at your previous job? I guess I'm getting that "timeline skewed" as well you automated excuse machine?

Well, no one would be "interested in the sex life of a stranger" had you not ejaculated out those facts for 8 months straight, so blame yourself or is this too "someone else's fault?"

Ohhhhhhhhhh....... No! You called me a "stupid dog fucker" twice! That must mean you really, really mean it!!!! Oh. Whatever shall I do? How do I cone back from Dove's massive and hard hitting one liners...? Yeah, speaking of "repetitive."

This is getting waaaaaay too easy!
Well, the rabble was patting themselves on their hunchbacks earlier.

“derp derp we layed some zingers in on Poofer derp derp”

It was then, that I had a moment of clarity;

Stupid ppl only like stupid shit. If it hasn’t been repeated at least a million times, it flys past their cone shaped heads like a field goal kick.

Oh well, if Cdub can’t fix her issue I’ll just make a new forum because it’s obvious there is a need for one away from the shit posters where ppl can actually write great shit and if flaming breaks out there’s no personal butthurt behind it. Too many babies here.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
There is a definately a need for one when there are poor sport posters who want all the people they dont like to be "cleaned out" of a message board.

I dont know how it can be more cry babyish then signing up on a forum and demanding the posters you dont like to be booted or removed so the board will be better for you and suit your preferences more.

That's some heavy entitlement.

Its alright for you guys to come in "derpa derp we iz pwning everyone derp". But you see how dumb it is.....you just dont think it's stupid when you do it.

Believe me, is IS.

Go make a board where you can be the one to decide what content you want and who you want. That's perfectly normal.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned
There is a definately a need for one when there are poor sport posters who want all the people they dont like to be "cleaned out" of a message board.

I dont know how it can be more cry babyish then signing up on a forum and demanding the posters you dont like to be booted or removed so the board will be better for you and suit your preferences more.

Its alright for you guys to come in "derpa derp we iz pwning everyone derp". But you see how dumb it is.....you just dont think it's stupid when you do it.

Believe me, is IS.

Go make a board where you can be the one to decide what content you want and who you want. That's perfectly normal.
Poark is gone...nothing else matters. We are free again. I want a podcast about that!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Believe me, is IS.

Poark is gone...nothing else matters. We are free again. I want a podcast about that!

Weird that someone would even try to mod a board on which they hate and blame half the posters lol

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Believe me, is IS.

Weird that someone would even try to mod a board on which they hate and blame half the posters lol
It was a lifelong goal to have power over 12 to 15 people.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter

Believe me, is IS.

He essentially wants to turn it inside out, drive way 90% of the regs, replace them with posters he approves of and mould the place into his ideal vision of a forum.

If he got away with doing that, I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually turned on BF and tried to take the board from him, I really wouldn't.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Believe me, is IS.

He essentially wants to turn it inside out, drive way 90% of the regs, replace them with posters he approves of and mould the place into his ideal vision of a forum.

If he got away with doing that, I wouldn't be surprised if he eventually turned on BF and tried to take the board from him, I really wouldn't.

We were talking about Oak but yeah...that's the truth.

Both of them huffed off to start their own forums last year, remember? Oak wanted an "adult" board and to have who she approved of. Same with Poofer.

And the boards are gone and here they are. Go figure lol. I guess they want to bust in here because it had traffick and "fight off" all the posters they hate so they can hang out together bored until they end up repeating the cycle where ever we go off to.

Its psycho.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Believe me, is IS.

Both of them huffed off to start their own forums last year, remember? Oak wanted an "adult" board and to have who she approved of. Same with Poofer.

And the boards are gone and here they are. Go figure lol. I guess they want to bust in here because it had traffick and "fight off" all the posters they hate so they can hang out together bored until they end up repeating the cycle where ever we go off to.

Its psycho.
I just feel but for the collateral damage like gallium...he got stuck poasting on poark's dead board and I have heard he goes several weeks without even a reply much less a rec. She really used him here to eat her way up teh food chain...then he was cast aside.

deport_liberals

Banned
Banned

Believe me, is IS.

Its psycho.
I don't even remember the martini board. How long did that last?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Believe me, is IS.

Its psycho.
I just feel but for the collateral damage like gallium...he got stuck poasting on poark's dead board and I have heard he goes several weeks without even a reply much less a rec. She really used him here to eat her way up teh food chain...then he was cast aside.

He is alright. He is over at BC being normal again lol.

Oaks board still exists? :LOL3:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Believe me, is IS.

Its psycho.
I don't even remember the martini board. How long did that last?

Not even a year.

And a lot of it was him signing up as a bunch of different people to simulate traffick lol.

And angry and hurt rants about me.