MitM- The Boss pinched, Dovid/Murdork Pedogate

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Look at Dovey. She has no pull here. She can't even get me banned or have my account deleted.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

No one wants you banned you fucking retard lol.

Here we go with Flynn pretending shes hurting peoples feelings YANNO1111!!!

It's always gotta be serious and gey cancer.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

You're a fucking lying shit bag. You cried to Flea to have me banned. When she wouldn't you talked your midget servant Biggie Asshole to delete my account.

Try again you story telling mom of the year. Ever going to pay Biggie Worm back?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
That wound seems so deep.

Will it ever heal?

lAMO

Shes so mad.

Ahahahaha shes like manifesting the whole hoor tribe lmaoooo

I wonder if I'll get lubes with my subpoena.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Which is why i'm making shit up and reposting it after it was proven that I NEVER SAID I WAS SUING ANYONE.

How many daddy's do you have? I mean how many dad's belong to your kids you take of so well?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

YOU GOT DEM DIGITAL STILLS THO????111

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

GET YOUR KIDS BACK, YET???

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!11111

BACK FROM WHAT???

AL GORES INNERWEB????

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

You didn't get your kids back. Stop fucking lying you deadbeat parent. You got what you deserve.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Flyn is all hunched over the keyboard, one hand all capping "YANNO!!" and the other hand sliding down the front of those cut off sweatpants thinking to itself "its time" while trying to get me to provide private information on my KIDS.

Because YANNO im not a flamer like Fartini or Caskey....or i'd be dropping long ass drawn out play by plays of my bills and my my kids and what they are doing.

This is how these fucked up degenerates fish and mine PI from eachother. All a bunch of mentally ill blow hards so insecure about their shitty lives that all you gotta do is take a few pot shots and you get a whole essay about their mortgages and wealth that at least 1 of them is full of shit about lmaooo

YANNO!!!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
none of pigeons defamation about us are on any public record, her eviction notices are though.:EvilOne2:

Yeah? You like looking up strangers on the internet and trying to dox people because you dont take the internet seriously?

Funny I only back ground check people I meet. Then when I see their "contributing to the delinquency of minors" charge with a sentence of 1 year.....i kinda back right off that shit.

Yanno?

Have you seen the winner of the "win a date with Martini" contest? Pretty sure she needs an adult to sign for her.

But that's all draaahhhmmaaahhh.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Look at Dovey. She has no pull here. She can't even get me banned or have my account deleted.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

You're a fucking lying shit bag. You cried to Flea to have me banned. When she wouldn't you talked your midget servant Biggie Asshole to delete my account.

Try again you story telling mom of the year. Ever going to pay Biggie Worm back?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Will it ever heal?

lAMO

Shes so mad.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Which is why i'm making shit up and reposting it after it was proven that I NEVER SAID I WAS SUING ANYONE.

How many daddy's do you have? I mean how many dad's belong to your kids you take of so well?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!11111

BACK FROM WHAT???

AL GORES INNERWEB????

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

You didn't get your kids back. Stop fucking lying you deadbeat parent. You got what you deserve.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

LYING ABOUT WHAT???

GEY CANCER????

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
none of pigeons defamation about us are on any public record, her eviction notices are though.:EvilOne2:
So you admit you go around mining for PI

do the people who only want to avoid the drama know about this?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Exactly. But we knew this.

These psycho fucktards belong in a psychward and really should be court ordered off the internets until they get on meds or get shock therapy or something.

These are the kind of people that go off the fucking deep end over shit posted on the internet and end up making headlines and than bragging about getting "famous".

Definitely sick motherfuckers who are not playing a game but have unchecked sociopathy that they unleash on total strangers on the internet.

No one wants this sort of gross fucking shit on their boards.

But at least Caskets husband pays their bills.....so shes allowed to cyber stalk people. What a contribution!!!

And yeah I'm sure Flea knows they do. She just uses how I sent the kids Switch back to the mother to justify her idiotic double standards and lack of integrity.

Last edited:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

These psycho fucktards belong in a psychward and really should be court ordered off the internets until they get on meds or get shock therapy or something.

These are the kind of people that go off the fucking deep end over shit posted on the internet and end up making headlines and than bragging about getting "famous".

Definitely sick motherfuckers who are not playing a game but have unchecked sociopathy that they unleash on total strangers on the internet.

But at least Caskets husband pays their bills.....so shes allowed to cyber stalk people. What a contribution!!!

And yeah I'm sure Flea knows they do. She just uses how I sent the kids Switch back to the mother to justify her idiotic double standards and lack of integrity.
Werent they supposed to build their own forum so they could piss their pants about you in peace and safety?

Krieg

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
moistly gleans the gist, undulating unrequitedly, resisting forward, bounding joyfully through the egress, woefully disinterested

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Flyn is all hunched over the keyboard, one hand all capping "YANNO!!" and the other hand sliding down the front of those cut off sweatpants thinking to itself "its time" while trying to get me to provide private information on my KIDS.

Because YANNO im not a flamer like Fartini or Caskey....or i'd be dropping long ass drawn out play by plays of my bills and my my kids and what they are doing.

This is how these fucked up degenerates fish and mine PI from eachother. All a bunch of mentally ill blow hards so insecure about their shitty lives that all you gotta do is take a few pot shots and you get a whole essay about their mortgages and wealth that at least 1 of them is full of shit about lmaooo

YANNO!!!

nawwww, my mortgage was paid off over a decade ago... only real dummies like you don't pay for a roof over their heads.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Werent they supposed to build their own forum so they could piss their pants about you in peace and safety?

Well they are fucked in the head with unchecked cluster B disorder so they are riding some psychotic high right now.

They cannot manage being on flame/troll boards appropriately, you think these fucked up cretins can handle "drama" like healthy adults?

Nope! They are gonna spew and vomit until they do something against the TOS, theyll get banned, and blame EVERYONE except themselves.

Living that narc life!

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Oh look
the fuckers are leaking retarded ass juice allover again

clean%2Bup.gif

fucking retards :LMAO:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

YANNO!!!

nawwww, my mortgage was paid off over a decade ago... only real dummies like you don't pay for a roof over their heads.

No one gives a fuck, you even bigger fucking dummy.

It's not your stupid mortgage or bills that's amusing and sad here. It's your mind numbing insecure need to convince us your life is in order when no one even asked and no one even cares.

I dont give a single gotdamn shit how successful you think you are. If any of it were true, you wouldnt waste decades on the internet drooling all over yourself harassing and doxxing people and wallowing in miserable psychodramas.

The fuck are you thinking? That either Big or myself is interested in "setting the record straight" on shit that ain't your business?

Go lick a powerline you insufferable psycho!

Omnipotent

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I fucking lmao when i saw dopey's eviction notice. Her meltdown has been EXTREMELY ENTERTAINING.

:EvilOne2:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I fucking lmao when i saw dopey's eviction notice. Her meltdown has been EXTREMELY ENTERTAINING.

So tell people again how I LIED and MADE UP that you miscreants are CYBER STALKERS.

I mean I'm glad you find this sort of sociopathic shit funny, but I had to reassure a lot of really concerned people who really do not find your unhinged bullshit funny at all.

You are sick in the head. Period.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
well, since everybody here has a case of the verbal runs I'm off to a new site I will explore ... it looks promising, you lot are not there :rightON:

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
well, since everybody here has a case of the verbal runs I'm off to a new site I will explore ... it looks promising, you lot are not there :rightON:

Pretty sure its reaching the apex and will conclude soon.

Theyll get PI crazy and start making threats soon.

OR theyll back off for a few to collect themselves and talk about how I'm "not worth it" and then resume next week. Same patterns.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

So has yours
She's younger your old and bitter
what is it they say, no fool like a what ?? :LMAO:

I'm not that old and I am certainly not bitter.
But I do want to thank you for showing me the calibre of person you are.:facepalm:

So because he isnt jumping on your bitter bandwagon and rightfully observed you as bitter, HE is the bad person?

Do you understand that you are not supposed to try to look up people from these boards in real life without consent? No. No you dont. WHY do you always to force peoples real life business on to forum boards? Huh? You've been doing this same psycho shit for YEARS.

Because you are a legit sociopath.

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

YANNO!!!

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

It's Tuesday. How many days does that make without your kids? I was wondering if you were allowed visitation rights, or has the state decided you truly are an unfit parent?

I guess if I really wanted to send you over the deep end, I guess I could look up all your convictions and evictions...

HOW WOULD YOU LIKE THOSE "STILLS," BITCH?

I mean it's not like you didn't put out your own PI on numerous boards. It's not like I really need to post your "convictions" and "evictions" on this forum. I could always post that "public information" on a board like FT, AEF or even DM. Where everyone can see it and then come over here and bomb the fuck out of you...

HOW ABOUT THOSE "DIGITAL STILLS" NOW, BITCH?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Last edited:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Will it ever heal?

lAMO

Shes so mad.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!11111

BACK FROM WHAT???

AL GORES INNERWEB????

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

LYING ABOUT WHAT???

GEY CANCER????

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Did you buy your children a Christmas gift this year? Or did you leave that up to their foster parents?

P.S.-Are you ever going to pay Piggy Smells back?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Will it ever heal?

lAMO

Shes so mad.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!11111

BACK FROM WHAT???

AL GORES INNERWEB????

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

LYING ABOUT WHAT???

GEY CANCER????

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Did you buy your children a Christmas gift this year? Or did you leave that up to their foster parents?

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"
Tick-tock.

images

X

xXx
Site Supporter
"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Will it ever heal?

lAMO

Shes so mad.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!11111

BACK FROM WHAT???

AL GORES INNERWEB????

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

LYING ABOUT WHAT???

GEY CANCER????

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

who hurt you dingbat
don't act like you don't know LOL ... we all know :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva
"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

Will it ever heal?

lAMO

Shes so mad.

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!11111

BACK FROM WHAT???

AL GORES INNERWEB????

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

LYING ABOUT WHAT???

GEY CANCER????

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

"YANNO?"

who hurt you dingbat
don't act like you don't know LOL ... we all know :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO: :LMAO:

Not to worry. This alleged "hurt" has gone away because I have custody of my children.