Moderators are now spamming the site?

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
There's enough spam as it is.

Now we've got @Alticus, a newly appointed moderator spamming the place by posting to numerous threads that are almost 4 years old.

This is akin to shaking a bottle of some sort of old substance so all the unwanted crap and putrid material that has finally settled to the bottom is now all mixed up with the clear fluids that might have some value.

For someone like me that checks in once in a while it's really offputting and I can't imagine the regulars want to wade through all that garbage either.

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
There's enough spam as it is.

Now we've got @Alticus, a newly appointed moderator spamming the place by posting to numerous threads that are almost 4 years old.

This is akin to shaking a bottle of some sort of old substance so all the unwanted crap and putrid material that has finally settled to the bottom is now all mixed up with the clear fluids that might have some value.

For someone like me that checks in once in a while it's really offputting and I can't imagine the regulars want to wade through all that garbage either.
I was asked to you moron. You're not the sharpest pencil in the box are you?

Alticus

Mr. Excitement
Moderator ☠️
You were asked to spam the forum.

The idiocy continues.

Hey @Alticus why don't you jump off a bridge? But you won't, right? Why would you spam a forum if asked but not jump off a bridge?
BF asked me to do so from time to time. If you've got a problem with that take it up with him.

OP
OP
wizer

wizer

Factory Bastard
Factory Bastard
So this is an ongoing thing. Post to old, non interesting threads that no one posted to for 4 years.

Why?

It's almost as bad as Dilfo's shit pix.