Murdock's home renovations...DIY awesomeness

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I would hate being single today. I'm so used to having a partner it would be such a huge adjustment. And I would not bother even trying to meet anyone if I did end up single. Even vetting people isnt a guarantee you wont end up with a nut.

I have a small child and I take care of my mom, though. So I definately wouldnt take any risk on any new people. I tend to be too nice and forgiving. The attitude towards single moms on the gross dating scene of today is horrible and dehumanizing and then there are predators who intentionally go after single moms for the purpose of abusing their child.

No fucking thanks. Plus I'd die of rage if my husband actually moved on from me lol. And he would eventually, and fuck that.

It should be easier for you though, you are a guy. And you have no small children and not a ton of baggage. I dont blame you on the dating sites
.....those are garbage.

I have to say something, I've become too lazy to go steady with someone.

Last time I was dating, every Saturday was waking up to her messages "I'm waiting for you"

Saturday and Sunday stuck there. And then she started demanding seeing me at on Wednesdays.

Seriously, I've learned to enjoy being single so much, it's gonna be hard finding some who'll get me interested enough to go down that rabbit hole again.
wait a minute

you and the wife got divorced?

when did that happen?
October 2020

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I would hate being single today. I'm so used to having a partner it would be such a huge adjustment. And I would not bother even trying to meet anyone if I did end up single. Even vetting people isnt a guarantee you wont end up with a nut.

I have a small child and I take care of my mom, though. So I definately wouldnt take any risk on any new people. I tend to be too nice and forgiving. The attitude towards single moms on the gross dating scene of today is horrible and dehumanizing and then there are predators who intentionally go after single moms for the purpose of abusing their child.

No fucking thanks. Plus I'd die of rage if my husband actually moved on from me lol. And he would eventually, and fuck that.

It should be easier for you though, you are a guy. And you have no small children and not a ton of baggage. I dont blame you on the dating sites
.....those are garbage.

Last time I was dating, every Saturday was waking up to her messages "I'm waiting for you"

Saturday and Sunday stuck there. And then she started demanding seeing me at on Wednesdays.

Seriously, I've learned to enjoy being single so much, it's gonna be hard finding some who'll get me interested enough to go down that rabbit hole again.
wait a minute

when did that happen?

Damn Big.....that happened a while ago lol.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Can everyone COOL it with the political talk up here PLEASE when people start reporting things we have to act on it so fuck ALL the politics downstairs...

You’re offended by the political talk when you have a creepy male predator harassing your female membership with aggressive sexual advances and reference to body parts and my naked body that he has never seen?

Are you forgetting that he chased another female poster off this forum AFTER he chopped a naked picture tits with her avatar as the face and posted it in the general forum?

This place is a zoo… and it was heading down the toilet, he just flushed it.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

.....those are garbage.

wait a minute

when did that happen?
October 2020
word?

yall was together a long ass time

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

.....those are garbage.

wait a minute

when did that happen?

Damn Big.....that happened a while ago lol.
You know I don't read 90% of the shit that's posted on these forums

lolz

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

.....those are garbage.

Saturday and Sunday stuck there. And then she started demanding seeing me on Wednesdays too.

So you broke up with that girlfriend? Was that the cute one in the pics you posted last year?

I somehow thought you guys were more serious.

Yeah dating is too much work lol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
Man, I'd love to renovate some pussy! Been nearly 2 years lol.

:WTF6:
Remove all the cobwebs, clean those pipes LOL

Oh, Im shaved up, and make sure to clean out my pipes once or twice a week lol.

I wouldnt wanna hose down the first gal I get with!

iu

LOL when I was in the US, one day in the van, we were driving around and there was this black guy holding hands with a spanish hottie.

One of the guys said "She's taking her to have some coca-cola."

And I was like "What do you mean?"

And he goes "What's the color of a black man's dick?"

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Damn son

It's been like 2 hours since I fucked my lady and I'm already feeling frisky

holy shiznit!

I haven’t had sex since last Saturday night. I used to be nymphatic, but intimacy is so satisfying that I’m not horny all the time lol

No offence, but you're nearly geriatric in age and fat. Take what you get and be grateful...

Take what I can get? Bwa hahaha

El Big Sexy was one of the most eligible bachelors still on the market. No red flags and a solid family foundation. He is 6’ 295 lbs. I like em thicc AF. Strong as an ox.

Now tell me why the “curse of oak island” aka 50 shades of beige would have to chase what he refers to as the fat chick online telling her how much he doesn’t want to fuck?

I’m too young for you. You like em old AF like Paula Dean with grey curly hair and granny pantaloons.

Yeah... you're like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Girl and your pelvic tunnel resembles a broken shell strewn rip-tide...

(And those nipples of yours.... like sun burnt dish pans trying to hold up a pair of muffins)

No means NO, creeper

I got a great girl. She cradle robbed me when I was barely 19...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Damn son

holy shiznit!

Hell yeah lol.

My last gf and I broke up not long after the scamdemic started. Made it hard to meet folks. I aint doing dating sites either. Glad things are coming around again.

Last time I was single, was 8 years ago, for 1 year. This is only the 2nd time I been single for a bit. Been nice doing whatever the fuck I want though lol.

.....those are garbage.

You're right!

Yeah "should" be easier for me. All the ones I run into aint single though lol. So strange. Maybe its the circle Im running in lately.

Fuck the clubs. Maybe I need to find some new hobbies to meet folks at. In my music circle they all in relationships.

I'm not a good one to give advice on how to meet people. Every single relationship or "entanglement" I've had has been with someone I just happened upon while living my life.

I dont really have rules like "I will NOT meet anyone on THIS venue" though. EXCEPT dating sites.

I actually once went out with a guy I met on Plenty of Fish when I was trolling the site for a friend. She found her boyfriends PoF profile and wanted to know if he was active on it. So she begged me to make a fake profile and try to hit him up. Some man started chatting me and I had to tell him that the profile was fake and why.....he thought it was funny.

He was a real wack job and got really clingy after one date that wasnt even a good one. It's like we had two completely different experiences on the same date because I was not feeling it at ALL and evidently he was feeling it TOO much.

I'm pretty put off on dating sites but then....getting out there to meet people for that purpose isnt something I ever do. I like it to just happen.

I met my husband on FB. We had mutual friends and met on a comment list and were posting movie quotes to eachother and it just went from there lol. He invited me out and when he came to pick me up, my daughter (who is now 16) threw a shoe at him because she didnt want me to date anyone.

Today (ten years later) she loves him, calls him dad and regards him as her father. They are close and have a great relationship. One he totally earned.

Just go do stuff and be approachable. Do stuff you LIKE to do, that way if you meet someone doing that you have some shared interests already. Who the fuck wants to mess with the kind of people who go "clubbing" lol. Yuck.

I gotcha!

I dont have a Fakebook either lol. Never did that shit, and never will.

Yeah, I dont go out "looking", I just go out and have fun. If I meet someone I meet someone. Thats how I been rolling anyway lol.

I did go to a dance club couple weeks ago lol. Lil gal was in the same mode I was, fun mode, and she got me to dance with her.

I figure most gals are use to being asked their number. I hate it how a lot of dudes gives the rest of us dudes a bad image.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Damn son

holy shiznit!

I haven’t had sex since last Saturday night. I used to be nymphatic, but intimacy is so satisfying that I’m not horny all the time lol

No offence, but you're nearly geriatric in age and fat. Take what you get and be grateful...

El Big Sexy was one of the most eligible bachelors still on the market. No red flags and a solid family foundation. He is 6’ 295 lbs. I like em thicc AF. Strong as an ox.

Now tell me why the “curse of oak island” aka 50 shades of beige would have to chase what he refers to as the fat chick online telling her how much he doesn’t want to fuck?

I’m too young for you. You like em old AF like Paula Dean with grey curly hair and granny pantaloons.

Yeah... you're like the Stay-Puft Marshmallow Girl and your pelvic tunnel resembles a broken shell strewn rip-tide...

(And those nipples of yours.... like sun burnt dish pans trying to hold up a pair of muffins)

No means NO, creeper

“I have a great girl” …grammar pal!

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
Can everyone COOL it with the political talk up here PLEASE when people start reporting things we have to act on it so fuck ALL the politics downstairs...

You’re offended by the political talk when you have a creepy male predator harassing your female membership with aggressive sexual advances and reference to body parts and my naked body that he has never seen?

Are you forgetting that he chased another female poster off this forum AFTER he chopped a naked picture tits with her avatar as the face and posted it in the general forum?

I'm not offended by anything lol WTF I'm just doing what's asked of me and tbh YOU should be the very last person moaning about this since... well

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
So you broke up with that girlfriend? Was that the cute one in the pics you posted last year?

I somehow thought you guys were more serious.

Yeah dating is too much work lol.

Yeah, we stayed together for a couple months. In the beginning it was all good, but then she started with the same old "I've gotta change this guy" thing.

But the deal breaker was when she wanted to have a kid, in vitro. She's 41, she has serious problems with her uterus (she had only 10% of having a successful term) and there was a large probability of the baby being born with some kind of problem, autism or Down Syndrome were a very real possibility.

LOL I jerked off inside a lab, only to have my results saying my load was "marginal" and I had a low sperm count. Fuck that.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I'm not offended by anything lol WTF I'm just doing what's asked of me and tbh YOU should be the very last person moaning about this since... well

Because I made a harmless comment about what a gif used on this site looks like?

So talking about things on this site opens you up to the unsolicited sexual advances of married men on this site?

I’m disgusted. Seriously.

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

Damn son

holy shiznit!

No means NO, creeper

If she had any sense, she would change the Wifi password and not give it to you.

You’re as bad as Farmer tbh. Just a little more angry and hostile.

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

Because I made a harmless comment about what a gif used on this site looks like?

So talking about things on this site opens you up to the unsolicited sexual advances of married men on this site?

I’m disgusted. Seriously.
I've not even read this thread I'm just acting on a report is all...

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Damn son

holy shiznit!

No means NO, creeper

If she had any sense, she would change the Wifi password and not give it to you.

You’re as bad as Farmer tbh. Just a little more angry and hostile.

How rude of you....

Besides... she's tech challenged and I have to keep her afloat. :)

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
When I was actively cheating on my second wife I had this petite Jamaican chick, 115 pounds soaking wet (if that) and timid as fuck.

Good looking girl but real quite in public.

Got her back to her place to fuck.

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

and fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk some more

and then my dick started smelling like burnt flesh and I figured I'd had about enough

and god dammit that pussy just wouldn't die. So there I was, bed moved a full 5ft from the wall, old lady in the apartment below launching her fucking broom through the ceiling and me thinking to myself I never wanna have sex again!

She was a beast that would make beasts run for their lives

After that I can always be heard saying "every man wants a nympo until he gets one"

this video reminds me of our interaction

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

.....those are garbage.

wait a minute

when did that happen?
October 2020

For me it was Independence Day 2020 lol.

Same reason too, she wanted kids. I already got one. I told her "now is not the time" with all the shit in the world going on right now.

I mean fuck, if shit goes down, I cant have a baby crying giving away my position lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Damn son

holy shiznit!

Hell yeah lol.

My last gf and I broke up not long after the scamdemic started. Made it hard to meet folks. I aint doing dating sites either. Glad things are coming around again.

Last time I was single, was 8 years ago, for 1 year. This is only the 2nd time I been single for a bit. Been nice doing whatever the fuck I want though lol.

.....those are garbage.

You're right!

Yeah "should" be easier for me. All the ones I run into aint single though lol. So strange. Maybe its the circle Im running in lately.

Fuck the clubs. Maybe I need to find some new hobbies to meet folks at. In my music circle they all in relationships.

I'm not a good one to give advice on how to meet people. Every single relationship or "entanglement" I've had has been with someone I just happened upon while living my life.

I dont really have rules like "I will NOT meet anyone on THIS venue" though. EXCEPT dating sites.

I actually once went out with a guy I met on Plenty of Fish when I was trolling the site for a friend. She found her boyfriends PoF profile and wanted to know if he was active on it. So she begged me to make a fake profile and try to hit him up. Some man started chatting me and I had to tell him that the profile was fake and why.....he thought it was funny.

He was a real wack job and got really clingy after one date that wasnt even a good one. It's like we had two completely different experiences on the same date because I was not feeling it at ALL and evidently he was feeling it TOO much.

I'm pretty put off on dating sites but then....getting out there to meet people for that purpose isnt something I ever do. I like it to just happen.

I met my husband on FB. We had mutual friends and met on a comment list and were posting movie quotes to eachother and it just went from there lol. He invited me out and when he came to pick me up, my daughter (who is now 16) threw a shoe at him because she didnt want me to date anyone.

Today (ten years later) she loves him, calls him dad and regards him as her father. They are close and have a great relationship. One he totally earned.

Just go do stuff and be approachable. Do stuff you LIKE to do, that way if you meet someone doing that you have some shared interests already. Who the fuck wants to mess with the kind of people who go "clubbing" lol. Yuck.

I gotcha!

I dont have a Fakebook either lol. Never did that shit, and never will.

Yeah, I dont go out "looking", I just go out and have fun. If I meet someone I meet someone. Thats how I been rolling anyway lol.

I did go to a dance club couple weeks ago lol. Lil gal was in the same mode I was, fun mode, and she got me to dance with her.

I figure most gals are use to being asked their number. I hate it how a lot of dudes gives the rest of us dudes a bad image.

If you dont ask for the number, they will think you are not interested.

Most women do NOT like to be the ones perusing. If you dont ask....they just assume you arent interested.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

.....those are garbage.

wait a minute

when did that happen?
October 2020

For me it was Independence Day 2020 lol.

Same reason too, she wanted kids. I already got one. I told her "now is not the time" with all the shit in the world going on right now.

I mean fuck, if shit goes down, I cant have a baby crying giving away my position lol.
“I already have one”…did you kids even finish high school?