Murdock's home renovations...DIY awesomeness

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
When I was actively cheating on my second wife I had this petite Jamaican chick, 115 pounds soaking wet (if that) and timid as fuck.

Good looking girl but real quite in public.

Got her back to her place to fuck.

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

and fuccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkk some more

and then my dick started smelling like burnt flesh and I figured I'd had about enough

and god dammit that pussy just wouldn't die. So there I was, bed moved a full 5ft from the wall, old lady in the apartment below launching her fucking broom through the ceiling and me thinking to myself I never wanna have sex again!

She was a beast that would make beasts run for their lives

After that I can always be heard saying "every man wants a nympo until he gets one"

this video reminds me of our interaction

I always forget your second wife even existed :LOL3:

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
When I was actively cheating on my second wife I had this petite Jamaican chick, 115 pounds soaking wet (if that) and timid as fuck.

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

and then my dick started smelling like burnt flesh and I figured I'd had about enough

and god dammit that pussy just wouldn't die. So there I was, bed moved a full 5ft from the wall, old lady in the apartment below launching her fucking broom through the ceiling and me thinking to myself I never wanna have sex again!

After that I can always be heard saying "every man wants a nympo until he gets one"

I hope SATAN doesn't forget

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

Did she finally marry him?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

Satan?

They been married

since the day she was born I believe

that rotten fucking bitch

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

Pretty sure he is cheating on her too.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
Man, I'd love to renovate some pussy! Been nearly 2 years lol.

:WTF6:
Damn son

It's been like 2 hours since I fucked my lady and I'm already feeling frisky

holy shiznit!

Hell yeah lol.

My last gf and I broke up not long after the scamdemic started. Made it hard to meet folks. I aint doing dating sites either. Glad things are coming around again.

Last time I was single, was 8 years ago, for 1 year. This is only the 2nd time I been single for a bit. Been nice doing whatever the fuck I want though lol.

I would hate being single today. I'm so used to having a partner it would be such a huge adjustment. And I would not bother even trying to meet anyone if I did end up single. Even vetting people isnt a guarantee you wont end up with a nut.

I have a small child and I take care of my mom, though. So I definately wouldnt take any risk on any new people. I tend to be too nice and forgiving. The attitude towards single moms on the gross dating scene of today is horrible and dehumanizing and then there are predators who intentionally go after single moms for the purpose of abusing their child.

No fucking thanks. Plus I'd die of rage if my husband actually moved on from me lol. And he would eventually, and fuck that.

It should be easier for you though, you are a guy. And you have no small children and not a ton of baggage. I dont blame you on the dating sites
.....those are garbage.

You're right!

Yeah "should" be easier for me. All the ones I run into aint single though lol. So strange. Maybe its the circle Im running in lately.

Fuck the clubs. Maybe I need to find some new hobbies to meet folks at. In my music circle they all in relationships.

I'm not a good one to give advice on how to meet people. Every single relationship or "entanglement" I've had has been with someone I just happened upon while living my life.

I dont really have rules like "I will NOT meet anyone on THIS venue" though. EXCEPT dating sites.

I actually once went out with a guy I met on Plenty of Fish when I was trolling the site for a friend. She found her boyfriends PoF profile and wanted to know if he was active on it. So she begged me to make a fake profile and try to hit him up. Some man started chatting me and I had to tell him that the profile was fake and why.....he thought it was funny.

He was a real wack job and got really clingy after one date that wasnt even a good one. It's like we had two completely different experiences on the same date because I was not feeling it at ALL and evidently he was feeling it TOO much.

I'm pretty put off on dating sites but then....getting out there to meet people for that purpose isnt something I ever do. I like it to just happen.

I met my husband on FB. We had mutual friends and met on a comment list and were posting movie quotes to eachother and it just went from there lol. He invited me out and when he came to pick me up, my daughter (who is now 16) threw a shoe at him because she didnt want me to date anyone.

Today (ten years later) she loves him, calls him dad and regards him as her father. They are close and have a great relationship. One he totally earned.

Just go do stuff and be approachable. Do stuff you LIKE to do, that way if you meet someone doing that you have some shared interests already. Who the fuck wants to mess with the kind of people who go "clubbing" lol. Yuck.

I gotcha!

I dont have a Fakebook either lol. Never did that shit, and never will.

Yeah, I dont go out "looking", I just go out and have fun. If I meet someone I meet someone. Thats how I been rolling anyway lol.

I did go to a dance club couple weeks ago lol. Lil gal was in the same mode I was, fun mode, and she got me to dance with her.

I figure most gals are use to being asked their number. I hate it how a lot of dudes gives the rest of us dudes a bad image.

If you dont ask for the number, they will think you are not interested.

Most women do NOT like to be the ones perusing. If you dont ask....they just assume you arent interested.

I know you're right!!!!

At the club the other week, there was a cute gal, I thought she was a lesbian lol. This goofy fucker started grinding on her, next thing ya know he had her number. I was like "wtf?" lol.

My problem, is I assume most aint single. Which, 95% of the time they aint.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

The apostle Paul himself would cheat on her

she's a witch

she tried to murder me you know

with the fucking food

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I would hate being single today. I'm so used to having a partner it would be such a huge adjustment. And I would not bother even trying to meet anyone if I did end up single. Even vetting people isnt a guarantee you wont end up with a nut.

I have a small child and I take care of my mom, though. So I definately wouldnt take any risk on any new people. I tend to be too nice and forgiving. The attitude towards single moms on the gross dating scene of today is horrible and dehumanizing and then there are predators who intentionally go after single moms for the purpose of abusing their child.

No fucking thanks. Plus I'd die of rage if my husband actually moved on from me lol. And he would eventually, and fuck that.

It should be easier for you though, you are a guy. And you have no small children and not a ton of baggage. I dont blame you on the dating sites
.....those are garbage.

I have to say something, I've become too lazy to go steady with someone.

Last time I was dating, every Saturday was waking up to her messages "I'm waiting for you"

Saturday and Sunday stuck there. And then she started demanding seeing me at on Wednesdays.

Seriously, I've learned to enjoy being single so much, it's gonna be hard finding some who'll get me interested enough to go down that rabbit hole again.
wait a minute

you and the wife got divorced?

when did that happen?
October 2020

For me it was Independence Day 2020 lol.

Same reason too, she wanted kids. I already got one. I told her "now is not the time" with all the shit in the world going on right now.

I mean fuck, if shit goes down, I cant have a baby crying giving away my position lol.
“I already have one”…did you kids even finish high school?

Yeah! He making damn good money!

Told me he met a gal in Australia his age, said her dad's name was Ryano. Said he was gonna change her last name to his lololol.

RANCIDMILKO ™ ®©

Ceedoobie's #1 Fan
Site Supporter ☠️
I know you're right!!!!

At the club the other week, there was a cute gal, I thought she was a lesbian lol. This goofy fucker started grinding on her, next thing ya know he had her number. I was like "wtf?" lol.

These days I pick girls at the club

Girls in swimsuits, can't get more natural than that

No wonder bras, no makeup, under the sun, wet hair. If they look good that way, well...

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I know you're right!!!!

No wonder bras, no makeup, under the sun, wet hair. If they look good that way, well...
Bro they got a lot of chicks with dix down by you.

Ever got caught out there with one?

Be honest.

I know you didn't fuck ...but did you have to throw one down a flight of stairs or anything for making you waste a couple of drinks in the club?

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Can everyone COOL it with the political talk up here PLEASE when people start reporting things we have to act on it so fuck ALL the politics downstairs...

Ok, will do, but, it is almost like we need a politics subforum, huh? :p

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know you're right!!!!

Im ready for some adventure this year! lol

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

Satan?

They been married

Satan was hooked up with my ex too. What a ho!

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

Damn son

holy shiznit!

Hell yeah lol.

My last gf and I broke up not long after the scamdemic started. Made it hard to meet folks. I aint doing dating sites either. Glad things are coming around again.

Last time I was single, was 8 years ago, for 1 year. This is only the 2nd time I been single for a bit. Been nice doing whatever the fuck I want though lol.

.....those are garbage.

You're right!

Yeah "should" be easier for me. All the ones I run into aint single though lol. So strange. Maybe its the circle Im running in lately.

Fuck the clubs. Maybe I need to find some new hobbies to meet folks at. In my music circle they all in relationships.

I'm not a good one to give advice on how to meet people. Every single relationship or "entanglement" I've had has been with someone I just happened upon while living my life.

I dont really have rules like "I will NOT meet anyone on THIS venue" though. EXCEPT dating sites.

I actually once went out with a guy I met on Plenty of Fish when I was trolling the site for a friend. She found her boyfriends PoF profile and wanted to know if he was active on it. So she begged me to make a fake profile and try to hit him up. Some man started chatting me and I had to tell him that the profile was fake and why.....he thought it was funny.

He was a real wack job and got really clingy after one date that wasnt even a good one. It's like we had two completely different experiences on the same date because I was not feeling it at ALL and evidently he was feeling it TOO much.

I'm pretty put off on dating sites but then....getting out there to meet people for that purpose isnt something I ever do. I like it to just happen.

I met my husband on FB. We had mutual friends and met on a comment list and were posting movie quotes to eachother and it just went from there lol. He invited me out and when he came to pick me up, my daughter (who is now 16) threw a shoe at him because she didnt want me to date anyone.

Today (ten years later) she loves him, calls him dad and regards him as her father. They are close and have a great relationship. One he totally earned.

Just go do stuff and be approachable. Do stuff you LIKE to do, that way if you meet someone doing that you have some shared interests already. Who the fuck wants to mess with the kind of people who go "clubbing" lol. Yuck.

I gotcha!

Yeah, I dont go out "looking", I just go out and have fun. If I meet someone I meet someone. Thats how I been rolling anyway lol.

I did go to a dance club couple weeks ago lol. Lil gal was in the same mode I was, fun mode, and she got me to dance with her.

I figure most gals are use to being asked their number. I hate it how a lot of dudes gives the rest of us dudes a bad image.

Most women do NOT like to be the ones perusing. If you dont ask....they just assume you arent interested.

I know you're right!!!!

I get offended if married or attached men try to sniff around me.

They may as well just say I seem like a gullible skank they can use to medicate their frustrations and inability to manage their relationships.

It's really fucking gross.

Except when it was Big and I wasnt really the "other woman" except for technicalities and he really did a great job making sure I had not even the slightest hint of her whatsoever. He even threw her curtains out of the house before I got there :LOL3:

Sometimes people are just in complicated situations and it's up to you whether or not you find it worth bothering with and worth the emotional risk lol.

Tell the married women looking for strange to go deal with their sheit and call you when they are single lol.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

Satan?

They been married

My ex used to put arsenic in my food.

Can you believe that shit?

as nice of a guy as I am?

that cunt

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I know you're right!!!!

I wouldn't even know how to chat up or hook up these days... but I'm happy.

My wife and I have stupid things we do for shits and giggles... and we laugh our asses off.

Lokmar

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

Satan?

They been married

that cunt

I was suspicious my ex was trying to kill me. She was a nurse and I never had proof but I started having health issues at the end of our marriage.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

Satan?

They been married

So basically my ex hooked up with your guys exs.

Fitting!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

The apostle Paul himself would cheat on her

she's a witch

she tried to murder me you know

with the fucking food

She is the most evil energy I’ve encountered thus far. Such a lost and tortured soul.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know you're right!!!!

I clean up way too well so my strategy is always messy buns, no make up and sweat pants/yoga pants.

Make them like that as the standard first lol. Then they appreciate the effort more :D

ALWAYS take a shit at a mans house to test how serious he really is.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter

Damn son

holy shiznit!

Hell yeah lol.

.....those are garbage.

You're right!

I gotcha!

I know you're right!!!!

I get offended if married or attached men try to sniff around me.

They may as well just say I seem like a gullible skank they can use to medicate their frustrations and inability to manage their relationships.

It's really fucking gross.

Except when it was Big and I wasnt really the "other woman" except for technicalities and he really did a great job making sure I had not even the slightest hint of her whatsoever. He even threw her curtains out of the house before I got there :LOL3:

Sometimes people are just in complicated situations and it's up to you whether or not you find it worth bothering with and worth the emotional risk lol.

Tell the married women looking for strange to go deal with their sheit and call you when they are single lol.

I never mess with another man's lady. Thats against the rules.

I guess Im just gonna have to ask these ladies and see what happens lol. And simply apologize if they are already taken. Already had to do that a few times lol. They seemed like it was ok, since I didnt know.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I know you're right!!!!

I clean up way too well so my strategy is always messy buns, no make up and sweat pants/yoga pants.

Make them like that as the standard first lol. Then they appreciate the effort more :D

Hahahahaha....

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

Satan?

They been married

that cunt

I was suspicious my ex was trying to kill me. She was a nurse and I never had proof but I started having health issues at the end of our marriage.

I picked up that she was a victim of ritual abuse as a child. You confirmed there was other abuse as well. Haitians are evil.

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know you're right!!!!

Lololol wtf!

Shit test!? lololol

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

to fuck

to fuccccckkkkkkkkkk

She shit caned your ass in a week Stubby. Too small in all areas

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I know you're right!!!!

Lololol wtf!

Shit test!? lololol

Yep

The sooner in the better!

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
I know you're right!!!!

Lololol wtf!

Shit test!? lololol

Oh you’ve never endured it?

I go the opposite route and pretend I don’t have a butthole until we are 6 months in. Then they are all excited the first time you fart lol

Last edited:

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
I know you're right!!!!

Lololol wtf!

Shit test!? lololol

Just another reason why girl's shit don't stink (unless it really does)...

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I know you're right!!!!

Lololol wtf!

Shit test!? lololol

Yep

The sooner in the better!

I would NEVER shit at a girls house, damn sure not on the first date hahahaha. Hell, I even hold in my farts til its safe to do so lolol. After a couple months though, the farts fly and I giggle lol.

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bonus if you walk out of the bathroom talking about what you ate the night before.

If he joins in the convo .....he is a winner.