~ Murdy’s Advice Column ~

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Murdy, I just started messing with this lovely Latina. Its been happening for about a week. Mostly chit chat, hugs and feels. I met her on the beach. She’s a good wave rider. Drives a nice newer SUV, seems to have money in her pocket. Late 40$, nice and dark, not too much make up, shapely, speaks perfect English. Text messages, seems to be at the beach when I am. Frequents the same bar. Wants to stop by to play with Joaquin the cat, that sort of thing. I sure would like to bone her. I sense expectation tho, which turns me off. I don’t want a room mate, or even someone spoiling my privacy. It would be nice to spend an hour or two being close. Do I have to jump in, or let it go?

Sounds too good to be true... I'd be very careful.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Murdy, I just started messing with this lovely Latina. Its been happening for about a week. Mostly chit chat, hugs and feels. I met her on the beach. She’s a good wave rider. Drives a nice newer SUV, seems to have money in her pocket. Late 40$, nice and dark, not too much make up, shapely, speaks perfect English. Text messages, seems to be at the beach when I am. Frequents the same bar. Wants to stop by to play with Joaquin the cat, that sort of thing. I sure would like to bone her. I sense expectation tho, which turns me off. I don’t want a room mate, or even someone spoiling my privacy. It would be nice to spend an hour or two being close. Do I have to jump in, or let it go?

Women want to jump in because we get attached and we don’t want to be cheated on… be honest with her that you’re not seeing anyone else but that you’re not ready for anything serious….Only if she asks tho. Have fun! That’s the most important part of this.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Your advice makes sense. More to ponder, and how to go about it. I need to go for a long sweaty bike ride.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

Women want to jump in because we get attached and we don’t want to be cheated on… be honest with her that you’re not seeing anyone else but that you’re not ready for anything serious….Only if she asks tho. Have fun! That’s the most important part of this.

She's late 40's and he's mid 70's...

It's a huge gap.

Not saying that she or him are not earnest, but typically, it's not an honest trade of personalities and goals.

Why are you throwing up glitter on this?

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
Why are you fucking with her thread? I’m 95 you fool.

Piss off... you're like 74 or 75...

Too young to know better and too old to understand that a 40 something year old female who ticks all your boxes is probably setting you up for a fall.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
Your advice makes sense. More to ponder, and how to go about it. I need to go for a long sweaty bike ride.

She sounds absolutely lovely and you have things in common and that’s always a good thing. I hope you enjoy your time with her.

My father is in his 60s and his GF is 20something. Age means nothing.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter

She sounds absolutely lovely and you have things in common and that’s always a good thing. I hope you enjoy your time with her.

That's advanced paedophilia...

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

Be a good person with good vibes who sets a decent example and brings good into the world and good things will come to you. Raise your vibration with positive thinking and the laws of attraction will shift into your favor If you think everyone is a criminal, you’re going to manifest that element into your life. Positive mindset!

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

That's advanced paedophilia...

No it’s not, creeper… she is an adult capable of making her own decisions and so is he.

My father has never married anyone after my mother and has never had more children. He is clearly not healed from that.

He is an old school surf rat and so is his old soul GF. Their age means nothing. They are happy in love… so they are far richer than most.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

Be a good person with good vibes who sets a decent example and brings good into the world and good things will come to you. Raise your vibration with positive thinking and the laws of attraction will shift into your favor If you think everyone is a criminal, you’re going to manifest that element into your life. Positive mindset!

Freud's Advice:

Stop making excuses for 70 year old fools thinking that 40 something year women want to hook up for anything besides a friend's with benefits scenario.

This whole female empowerment thing you do is false.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

Freud's Advice:

Stop making excuses for 70 year old fools thinking that 40 something year women want to hook up for anything besides a friend's with benefits scenario.

start your own thread and see how many people don’t want your advice….

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

Actually, it’s my confidence that threatens insecure men frustrated by life the most….

But that’s not going away. I’m here, I am woman… hear me ROAR!

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

Actually, it’s my confidence that threatens insecure men frustrated by life the most….

You're a Muppet of a woman. Miss Piggy gets more street cred.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

… and you’re a rude, woman hating jackass who acts like a juvenile delinquent in a dress stalking people in this net cop delusion that is pure escapism from your miserable RL.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

You are a potato assed, thread terrorist.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

… and you’re a rude, woman hating jackass who acts like a juvenile delinquent in a dress stalking people in this net cop delusion that is pure escapism from your miserable RL.

Your problem with me is that I don't differentiate between male and female.

You're a weak priviledged feeling bitch and I don't care.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
~ Murdy’s Advice ~

Gentlemen, when we ladies say we like it “rough” we mean the sex… not the entire relationship.

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

Au contraire mon fraire… you can’t stand my existence online because I represent the type of woman you aren’t equip to handle. You never have.

Your misery permeates through your online persona. I pity you for being complacent and too lazy to seek happiness in your own life.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

Au contraire mon fraire… you can’t stand my existence online because I represent the type of woman you aren’t equip to handle. You never have.

Your misery permeates through your online persona. I pity you for being complacent and too lazy to seek happiness in your own life.

You're only as good as Adam's rib and you can only chicken scratch basic math with it...

Your father failed you.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

You're only as good as Adam's rib and you can only chicken scratch basic math with it...

Your father failed you.

Are you employing a random word generator to post this cold porridge of pathetic nonsense?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Is there a mod here who can remove or ban DD from this thread? This does fall under General Discussions. Right?

LotusBud

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

I know this is Murdy's advice column, but if you want input from another woman, I'm happy to pipe in. Tell her the truth before you get too involved. If she's on the same page, she'll be cool with it, and you both cn have some fun. If she's iffy, at least she will know what she's in for, and can't blame you for anything. She may decide to go for it anyway.

Frood

Have kink will travel.
Site Supporter
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

Your father failed you.

Are you employing a random word generator to post this cold porridge of pathetic nonsense?

Are you subsisting on your anal polyps to fuel your shit nut crazy desire to be a poop pinata, Poopy?

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️
@Harry McKnackers -

~ Murdy’s Advice ~

Your father failed you.

Don’t blame God that your mother made you a misogynist.

BTW… my rib is HUGE, meaty and sexy AF

~ DELISH ~ is the alpha male who carries the other half of my soul in this divine connection :KMA:

OP
OP
Murdy

Murdy

Queenie Weenie
Site Supporter ☠️

I know this is Murdy's advice column, but if you want input from another woman, I'm happy to pipe in. Tell her the truth before you get too involved. If she's on the same page, she'll be cool with it, and you both cn have some fun. If she's iffy, at least she will know what she's in for, and can't blame you for anything. She may decide to go for it anyway.

I can’t argue this stellar logic :SmokeBreak3: