Overcompensation and Bigly Lies

Oerdin

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I'm openly transgender, I am who I am, I don't have to pretend to be anyone. I posted my boobs on the board, I bet they're not as big as yours are though stubby LMFAO.

Dude, just be honest. All you have ever done is pretend. You literally made pretending the defining part of your existence so own up to that shit.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
just a quick reminder that the groomer said this

Are you allowing your youngest to be used as a sex toy, yet?

Dove's "youngest" is 5 years old

you've been having too much sex with Sindnerd for your own good, Noodles.
Stubby Dickless, you should squeal and rage against the wind the rest of the night.

deliverance-rape-scene.jpg

"Now squeel liek a little piggy Bigly, just like a little piglet, lol fgt!"
Your favorite wank scene? Noodles? You sickening child groomer?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm openly transgender, I am who I am, I don't have to pretend to be anyone. I posted my boobs on the board, I bet they're not as big as yours are though stubby LMFAO.

Dude, just be honest. All you have ever done is pretend. You literally made pretending the defining part of your existence so own up to that shit.
Gender bender is the epitome of a pretender

Fact

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

I BET he feels like there are actual hate crimes happening haha saw this gif
7IHidEl.gif
and thought What the baby would grow up to be like if sindy came deep inside POARK?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Is windy sindy the pretender pregnant?

is admong the daddy and does he still have a thing for doves “youngest”?

did peaches die yet?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

7IHidEl.gif
and thought What the baby would grow up to be like if sindy came deep inside POARK?
What man would wanna cum inside poark?

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️

7IHidEl.gif
What man would wanna cum inside poark?
Was just posting to Oardin about a man that would, THROB HAHAA did you see the pic of the outcome of him wanking to sharonas pic? All over his hand, the only reason I remember it coz of the random whole fish just by the tv, room looked like a bin hahahhaha

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
no.. you are pretending, cretin

you'll never be trans anything but a cheap fake knock off trying to impersonate a woman

FACT
Why so defensive Princess?
are you sucking sidnerd's cock right now?

:Awesomeness: @ 7am. This creep should be in jail.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

did peaches die yet?

I have to say Admin. is a real sick piece of trash and I mean that truly. WTF type of evil ped0 refers to a five year old child as a sex toy?
Shows you where his mind is. The fucking degenerate creep groomer

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

did peaches die yet?

I have to say Admin. is a real sick piece of trash and I mean that truly. WTF type of evil ped0 refers to a five year old child as a sex toy?
Shows you where his mind is. The fucking degenerate creep groomer
Are you groping yourself now?
Why do you ask? Is the thought making you wet again?

or do you prefer 5 year olds?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
Bigly smalls is nothing but a wannabe man... You'll never be a real man LOL...
you're a real man tho

lmao
Great question Pauncho Pinata' why don't you take this opportunity and explain for the rest of us, 'What is a real man' Take your time, no pressure...

Is Hulk Hogan(Or Donald Trump) more Man, than say Richard Simmons?
look at you hiding under PointDexter's skirt sucking on his cock

lolz
Look back in angery fat boi!
^^^^ something a guy who is sucking sindy's cock would say
You have prior knowledge of how Sindy's sexual partners?

Admin.....this was you, wasnt it?

Dove

Domestically feral
Site Supporter
I'm openly transgender,

There's no such thing.

You're just a gay man who has abused their body and likes to cross-dress.

There is a very good argument for internalized homophobia presenting as transgender.

I recently saw this video that had "Christian" parents who had this little biological boy. When he was 4 they started picking up signals that he may grow up to be gay. So they set about an abusive form of conversation therapy where he got into trouble everytime he went for what's considered "girl stuff".

Never mind the fact that little boys will play with "girl stuff" like baby dolls, dress up clothes...et.

When it became clear to them that wouldnt work? They got this boy to say he was really a girl and they began transing him. Because they figured they'd stop from being a gay male....and turn him into a hetro woman.

And these people should be in prison. And they should face church discipline. But instead this abuse is applauded.

A lot of young lesbians who are just tom boys are now getting sucked into the gender cult and having their breasts removed at young ages. Its ghastly.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I’m taking the teddy bears word for it. There is no such thing as chics with dicks. Only dudes with tits

or in Sindys case. Nasty looking bumps on his chest

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️
I'm openly transgender,

There's no such thing.

There is a very good argument for internalized homophobia presenting as transgender.

I recently saw this video that had "Christian" parents who had this little biological boy. When he was 4 they started picking up signals that he may grow up to be gay. So they set about an abusive form of conversation therapy where he got into trouble everytime he went for what's considered "girl stuff".

Never mind the fact that little boys will play with "girl stuff" like baby dolls, dress up clothes...et.

When it became clear to them that wouldnt work? They got this boy to say he was really a girl and they began transing him. Because they figured they'd stop from being a gay male....and turn him into a hetro woman.

And these people should be in prison. And they should face church discipline. But instead this abuse is applauded.

A lot of young lesbians who are just tom boys are now getting sucked into the gender cult and having their breasts removed at young ages. Its ghastly.
6bq4pu5tfom51.jpg

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I'm openly transgender,

There's no such thing.

6bq4pu5tfom51.jpg
can you try explaining to the readers why you suck as much dick as you do?

in simple terms that even an idiot like sewage can understand?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Weird that Dovey would allow this mess around her kids. Don’t do it Dovey

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
why does admong want to see dove's kid used as a sex toy tho?

that's pretty damn sickening