Overcompensation and Bigly Lies

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
This dude's so full of shit, you don't have any of it I bet... pics with proof it's yours like a handwritten note with your screenname on it lmfao... You can't do it because you're a POSER... :Happy5:

SHAMPAIN

Vape Nation
Site Supporter ☠️
This dude's so full of shit, you don't have any of it I bet... pics with proof it's yours like a handwritten note with your screenname on it lmfao... You can't do it because you're a POSER... :Happy5:

What's the weirdest thing you've stuck up yer dung pouch?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

An individual couldn’t be any more correct. Stubby wouldn’t know a generator from maws mobile home.

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
WhatEVVVVERRRR !!!!!!!!!!!!! :LOL3:
MzMVPW3.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Stubbys way shorter and fatter. Thought you knew him better

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Oh hush Seamajor before I post the screenshot of you being the only one giving the "like emoji" when it posted it's trannie tits.. LOL
Is he spamming his person wank collection again?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
Oh hush Seamajor before I post the screenshot of you being the only one giving the "like emoji" when it posted it's trannie tits.. LOL

Semen isn't the brightest, despite his 72 years on this earth.
One of the dumbest shitposters I've ever seen on these boards

the guy makes Temple and amazingstink look like a literacy geniuses

and trust me, those two couldn't outwit a hangnail

RAVEN

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
I like Seamajor for the most part.. He gets a little mean in the politics section and shows no empathy for anyone whose life differs from his. Like really? I live alone outside the Detroit City limits and he thinks I shouldn't own a firearm for self-protection??? WHA?? There were quite a few home evasions years back in some of the richer parts of the burbs perpetrated from inner-city lowlifes..

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I like Seamajor for the most part.. He gets a little mean in the politics section and shows no empathy for anyone whose life differs from his. Like really? I live alone outside the Detroit City limits and he thinks I shouldn't own a firearm for self-protection??? WHA?? There were quite a few home evasions years back in some of the richer parts of the burbs perpetrated from inner-city lowlifes..
he's just a mindless narrative parrot

he does not posses enough brain power to formulate his own opinions and beliefs

if the left came out tomorrow saying everyone should own guns he'd be johnny on the spot repeating the talking points dutifully like the hapless little seamonkey he is

X

xXx
Site Supporter
oh
are you the profound gutzpah ? healer of broken anusus's ?
:LOL3:

Admin.

Silent Scream, try to tear your face apart.
Site Supporter ☠️

if the left came out tomorrow saying everyone should own guns he'd be johnny on the spot repeating the talking points dutifully like the hapless little seamonkey he is
Show us where Sindy is wrong in the OP fat boy, or just stfu.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

Prove to us you don’t suck cock

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️

And once again, Chubby the Stubby can't deliver the goods, too bad, so sad!

"I'm 5'7" with my helmet on" Stubby the Tallest Midget

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

:Awesomeness: You certainly do

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I guess the cock trap can’t prove he doesn’t suck cock

What a fairy faggot with sick fetishes

did you apologize to dovey yet, groomer?

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I guess the cock trap can’t prove he doesn’t suck cock

What a fairy faggot with sick fetishes

did you apologize to dovey yet, groomer?
HOW COME DAT CAN'T CAN'T DISPROVE SOMETHING I MADE UP IN MY HEAD?
Don’t cry groomer. I’m sure they’ll be a cock for you to suck at the gloryhole tonight

hopefully at least over the age of 18? You sick fuck?

OP
OP
Sindy666

Sindy666

Factory Bastard
Bigly smalls is nothing but a wannabe man... You'll never be a real man LOL...

Admin.

Site Supporter ☠️
Bigly smalls is nothing but a wannabe man... You'll never be a real man LOL...
you're a real man tho

lmao
Great question Pauncho Pinata' why don't you take this opportunity and explain for the rest of us, 'What is a real man' Take your time, no pressure...

Is Hulk Hogan(Or Donald Trump) more Man, than say Richard Simmons?