People Who Changed Their Gender - Can You See It?

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
They all look ok, no matter how many operations they have they can’t change the size of their hands and feet, I’ve seen some really good trannys but then you look at the hand and they are massive...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Dictator of the Bastard Factory
Banned
They all look ok, no matter how many operations they have they can’t change the size of their hands and feet, I’ve seen some really good trannys but then you look at the hand and they are massive...
Agreed, usually when you see someone and that person looks "unnatural", because a woman has too many male characteristics or the other way around. Not too long ago I noticed a woman in the supermarket. And when I had a second look I knew why I noticed "her". Too much male characteristics, it was a man who trnsformed sex.

Swamp-Duck

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Agreed, usually when you see someone and that person looks "unnatural", because a woman has too many male characteristics or the other way around. Not too long ago I noticed a woman in the supermarket. And when I had a second look I knew why I noticed "her". Too much male characteristics, it was a man who trnsformed sex.
I have no idea what it must be like to be in the wrong body, I can normally tell when it’s man changed to woman, but woman change to man ! Some of them are really good, you wouldn’t know.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I have no idea what it must be like to be in the wrong body
Well... that's also something I wondered about. Now I don't feel very strongly like "I'm a man". I am just me.
So how would it feel to feel more like a woman? Really confusing...

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I have no idea what it must be like to be in the wrong body
Well... that's also something I wondered about. Now I don't feel very strongly like "I'm a man". I am just me.
So how would it feel to feel more like a woman? Really confusing...
Don’t know, that’s why I wouldn’t be a cunt to any of them...
:ThumbsUp2:

There is no reason to be mean, but it still is a weird thing to see. But I live in Amsterdam, we have a lot of weird people walking around here :-)

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
You trying to tell us something maxie - - - - -

Anyways I feel sorry for transgender's type and people just have the right to be happy even if they have to correct what nature got wrong !
So do your think this is a woman or a man - - - - -

2919.jpg

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
If I may say so, all of these people are nice looking in either gender. I’m sure less attractive ones exist.

TheHaze

Site Supporter
If I may say so, all of these people are nice looking in either gender. I’m sure less attractive ones exist.

You can bank on it and I always say that there is some one for every one,you just have to find them !

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
You trying to tell us something maxie - - - - -

Anyways I feel sorry for transgender's type and people just have the right to be happy even if they have to correct what nature got wrong !
So do your think this is a woman or a man - - - - -

2919.jpg
No, I'm not trying to tell something.

The person on your pictures probably identifies as a woman. Fine by me. It's probably a bit step to do this and go outside wondering what everyone will think of your appearance. So I have respect for this person.

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
Oh indeed, I've seen people that transformed from man into a woman and it looked like man with a long hair. But still, if it makes them feel good about themself? Why not?

TheHaze

Site Supporter
You can bank on it and I always say that there is some one for every one,you just have to find them !
I'm not so sure about that. There are people who will never find someone

Doesn't mean there isn't anyone and only means they didn't find someone - - - - -

Like in your case they put you in the nut house with other retards and bet you found a mate and why you even bring up this homo shit - - - - -

OP
OP
Q

Q

Banned
I'm not so sure about that. There are people who will never find someone
Doesn't mean there isn't anyone and only means they didn't find someone - - - - -
Some people do not want a "significant other". They just don't need it...

I hope you don't mind I ignore the shit you added.