Poppy Meltdown

X

xXx
Site Supporter
will you now aim 5 compulsive pointless very worded posts in a row at me :LOL3: :LOL3: :LOL3:

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Well there be levels of retardation Ryan, but I don't expect you to keep up with any of that in terms of your personal validation.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
After all, if I could easily beat you sensible on another site, I don't really suppose it would be too hard on this current blight.

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Well there be levels of retardation Ryan, but I don't expect you to keep up with any of that in terms of your personal validation.

well, let's see where you stand then
s2U8dcl.gif

Shit, you broke da ting

X

xXx
Site Supporter
After all, if I could easily beat you sensible on another site, I don't really suppose it would be too hard on this current blight.

Oh, so now you're 50 fucking cent moFo :LOL3: maybe a ghay Dr.Suess ?? what's with the rhymes

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

s2U8dcl.gif

Shit, you broke da ting

How did I break it though, I get it, you found a nice giff that you tried to shoehorn into the conversation, but you never really made it work...did ye?

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
HAHA what a loose bussy faggot.. Asking questions like I care what people think of me..

That shit may work in your "FLAME" but you aint got shit for those who just dont give a fuck

Of course you care...that's why no-marks like you are here.

X

xXx
Site Supporter

s2U8dcl.gif

Shit, you broke da ting

How did I break it though, I get it, you found a nice giff that you tried to shoehorn into the conversation, but you never really made it work...did ye?

Yoo still retarded tho' :LOL3: :LOL3:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

s2U8dcl.gif

Shit, you broke da ting

Yoo still retarded tho' :LOL3: :LOL3:

we found one of those kids that ate lead chips

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

what's with the rhymes

It's not a rhyme, it's a chime that you cannot hear.

I see

and was alcohol use rampant during your inception ?

Jesus, of course it was, you don't think I would post to you sober. Luckily for me you aren't smart enough to take me on even when I'm off my tits.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator