Poppy Meltdown

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Huh? Lotus had a melty over negs? LMAO, oh dear.
Bro. You missed it. It was awesome.

far better than the melties aidsmin and holidork had here over negs

It's all about perspective. The hour between the negs at SG were interesting. To see those that were so full of angst that they paid attention to time passing just so they could neg me was actually flattering.

I didn't feel that way at first, but as I tried doing it in return, I was like "fuck this", who cares this much. I gave up my campaigns after that.
Look what you fucking just done did! You copped a fucking like from the likes of BluntDork the thesaurus rectum-welding faggot. How the fuck do you like that now!!!!? You shit-stirring leftarded FRRRRRRRFFFRRREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!
You’re siding with the enemy, of course I’m okay. You okay?

I have known Blandscape for a while now, he's not my enemy. I'm a grown woman and freely choose who I like/dislike. I don't have a side.
My love...you can either choose that idiot or my love for you!

I don't have to choose anything. You want to hate me because I get along with someone you don't like, that's YOUR choice. I'm an adult. I'm not a child.
I will fuck you up the arse and you’ll like it...why are we arguing?

Well, now because you want to fuck me in the ass.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's all about perspective. The hour between the negs at SG were interesting. To see those that were so full of angst that they paid attention to time passing just so they could neg me was actually flattering.

I didn't feel that way at first, but as I tried doing it in return, I was like "fuck this", who cares this much. I gave up my campaigns after that.
Look what you fucking just done did! You copped a fucking like from the likes of BluntDork the thesaurus rectum-welding faggot. How the fuck do you like that now!!!!? You shit-stirring leftarded FRRRRRRRFFFRRREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

I have known Blandscape for a while now, he's not my enemy. I'm a grown woman and freely choose who I like/dislike. I don't have a side.

I don't have to choose anything. You want to hate me because I get along with someone you don't like, that's YOUR choice. I'm an adult. I'm not a child.

Is that even possible?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

You tell me, it's your idea and your dick. Probable? No

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

If the both of us were single...you’d fuck me wouldn’t you?

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

I'd have to meet the guy behind the onscreen persona to be completely honest. But I would consider the possibility.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I’m probably the most int

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

You’ll be lying to yourself! But let me tell you this ...I’ll eat out your pussy like no fuckwit ever did!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

I'd have to meet the guy behind the onscreen persona to be completely honest. But I would consider the possibility.
In another life baby...but I’ll still protect you here.

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

You’ll be lying to yourself! But let me tell you this ...I’ll eat out your pussy like no fuckwit ever did!

You said ass, it's an exit only orifice!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

You said ass, it's an exit only orifice!
It’s hard to not love you! PM baby!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

Lol, I'm good. I can handle this crowd. See, when people have been saying the same insults year after year, you become inured. It's called "desensitization". So, even when new people say it, like uhm, @realgrimm or @TheHaze, it's like water off a duck's back.

So, I sit back and smile when they do it. It's because I know they're desperate. I told a poster here once that commented to me once that I get so much shit and was pretty amazed how I handled it. I said what is true. Some days when I'm here my cheeks are actually sore from all the smiling I'm doing.

It tickles the shit out of me to see so many people go apeshit. lmao

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

Lol, I'm good. I can handle this crowd. See, when people have been saying the same insults year after year, you become inured. It's called "desensitization". So, even when new people say it, like uhm, @realgrimm or @TheHaze, it's like water off a duck's back.

So, I sit back and smile when they do it. It's because I know they're desperate. I told a poster here once that commented to me once that I get so much shit and was pretty amazed how I handled it. I said what is true. Some days when I'm here my cheeks are actually sore from all the smiling I'm doing.

Just a whirlwind of emotion.. life must be soo exciting

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

Don't be jealous because y'all amuse me.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

I have never been upset when people derive pleasure from my posts..

Except @Levon the seedy motherfucker

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

Excellent, keep up the good work! :ThumbsUp1:

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Is that even possible?

1 more quote just for the quote bomb