Poppy Meltdown

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
Truths are hard to swallow, Slim.
I’m just wondered when you’ll thank me for trying to get you out of your delirium. Your short Biggie repertoire, DD infatuation and Trump resentment? If anything, you should be nice to me...congratulating me on trying to shift your imbalance. Repetitive posting is a sign of dementia my old friend. Me giving you a serve is your elixir of life!

Like I said truths are hard to swallow. Repetitive or not. Like your macho man routine. I bet mama hates it
Mamas dead and you know it. I’m surprised you’d stoop that low?

Im surprised too after all you was one of the only ones who came to his rescue on the old board after we caused him to breakdown

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I’m just wondered when you’ll thank me for trying to get you out of your delirium. Your short Biggie repertoire, DD infatuation and Trump resentment? If anything, you should be nice to me...congratulating me on trying to shift your imbalance. Repetitive posting is a sign of dementia my old friend. Me giving you a serve is your elixir of life!

I think youd have a better chance addressing his handlers.. the ones who make sure the poor ol guy doesnt lock himself in a room shitting and crying..

Dementia happened years ago

Sounds so much like your sedentary self, stuck in some shitty smelly apartment. Your lifestyle is too obvious Grimm.
Watch your blood pressure .. dont piss off the nurses theyll make you sit in the corner during snack time.. whats on the menu today, let me guess pineapple..

Haha sea happy claps for pineapples

Great blood pressure numbers, no nurses. It is true,I do like pineapple, as opposed to the canned dog food you fry up. Bet you’ve got some fat ass on ya too.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

I think youd have a better chance addressing his handlers.. the ones who make sure the poor ol guy doesnt lock himself in a room shitting and crying..

Sounds so much like your sedentary self, stuck in some shitty smelly apartment. Your lifestyle is too obvious Grimm.
Watch your blood pressure .. dont piss off the nurses theyll make you sit in the corner during snack time.. whats on the menu today, let me guess pineapple..

Great blood pressure numbers, no nurses. It is true,I do like pineapple, as opposed to the canned dog food you fry up. Bet you’ve got some fat ass on ya too.

Keep my ass outta your mind.. faggotron

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Didn’t I tell you how rich I was Sea? Stop being so libtarded for once in your life. You’re the only surfer that I know where your cogs click like this. Extraordinary!

Sweerheart I retired at your age, but don’t stop trying
I’m semi-retired at 49...I didn’t realise this was a competition?

Sad that yours happen to be the same part of your anatomy

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Didn’t I tell you how rich I was Sea? Stop being so libtarded for once in your life. You’re the only surfer that I know where your cogs click like this. Extraordinary!

Sweerheart I retired at your age, but don’t stop trying
I’m semi-retired at 49...I didn’t realise this was a competition?

Sad that yours happen to be the same part of your anatomy
Are you like 12 now? Jesus fucking Christ ol’ son...I throw you a bone and this is how you treat me!? Gallium/Breakfall is an alter ego for fuck sakes...Seamajor is your reality. Let that sink in!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
I adore my reality. A beautiful home, garden. Steps to 3 wave breaks. Galli, save your bone.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
I adore my reality. A beautiful home, garden. Steps to 3 wave breaks. Galli, save your bone.
I’m not trying to crush your dreams...I’m merely trying to shift your negativity towards other members that I class as my friends. Trolling is one thing, but this egotistical display of arrogance through multiple boards needs circumcising!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Seriously don’t bother. Ego is your actual first name. Listen hurry it up. There are waves breaking.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
P INAP PLES

will-smith-happy-clapping.gif

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like I said truths are hard to swallow. Repetitive or not. Like your macho man routine. I bet mama hates it

I understand you were close to your mother, so was I, close to mine. . I was referring to your wife.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

I understand you were close to your mother, so was I, close to mine. . I was referring to your wife.
Okay...fair enough. Mama is watching “Say yes to the dress” and I get you fuck with you. I think she has the better deal if you actually sit back back and consider it!

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

I’m not

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Huh? Lotus had a melty over negs? LMAO, oh dear.
Bro. You missed it. It was awesome.

far better than the melties aidsmin and holidork had here over negs

It's all about perspective. The hour between the negs at SG were interesting. To see those that were so full of angst that they paid attention to time passing just so they could neg me was actually flattering.

I didn't feel that way at first, but as I tried doing it in return, I was like "fuck this", who cares this much. I gave up my campaigns after that.
Look what you fucking just done did! You copped a fucking like from the likes of BluntDork the thesaurus rectum-welding faggot. How the fuck do you like that now!!!!? You shit-stirring leftarded FRRRRRRRFFFRRREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!
You’re siding with the enemy, of course I’m okay. You okay?

I have known Blandscape for a while now, he's not my enemy. I'm a grown woman and freely choose who I like/dislike. I don't have a side.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's all about perspective. The hour between the negs at SG were interesting. To see those that were so full of angst that they paid attention to time passing just so they could neg me was actually flattering.

I didn't feel that way at first, but as I tried doing it in return, I was like "fuck this", who cares this much. I gave up my campaigns after that.
Look what you fucking just done did! You copped a fucking like from the likes of BluntDork the thesaurus rectum-welding faggot. How the fuck do you like that now!!!!? You shit-stirring leftarded FRRRRRRRFFFRRREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

I have known Blandscape for a while now, he's not my enemy. I'm a grown woman and freely choose who I like/dislike. I don't have a side.
My love...you can either choose that idiot or my love for you!

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

I don't have to choose anything. You want to hate me because I get along with someone you don't like, that's YOUR choice. I'm an adult. I'm not a child.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

I don't have to choose anything. You want to hate me because I get along with someone you don't like, that's YOUR choice. I'm an adult. I'm not a child.
I will fuck you up the arse and you’ll like it...why are we arguing?