Poppy Meltdown

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Lmao @ he-bitch. Lord, have mercy :LOL3:

Does your "man" jerk off in the closet while you juggle Benzo's colostomy bag and polish his catheter?

The only thing you swallow are chicken nuggets, get on your knees bitch and go service your man with that new lard ass.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
giphy.gif

You did this to someone else. I think it was LotusBud.

That neg troll where Freud's negs were actually being lowered by a 1,000 each day and Lotus getting 9,000 over night had Lotus freaking out for a month and complaining to staff daily.

Then that day a bunch of people woke up and discovered they had -666 negs

never mind the time Flea went apeshit when she thought cunty had me post a message for him and she was about to place it in the dump

those are trolls

this dumb shit about Flynn being Mr Pickles is not a troll when maybe 4 people at BF even know who mr pickles is. Mr Pickles writes nothing like flynn
It's verified you dumb stand for nothing he bitch!
We all knew anyway, deny it if you want, the bullshit is over here, keep it at FT.
Nobody important believes you anymore.
Peace and you're still on my shit list-

"Verified" how you clown?

Your Magic 8 Ball?
Pickles, you protest too much.
If it wasn't true you'd just say FU stfu and drop it. But, since I scored a direct hit, oweing to insider information beyond reproach, you have to melt down and it's sad to watch. I'm still laughing, but it's a sad laugh. Like some of the dudes you've catfished in the past.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
boring ass useless poster of the month award goes to none other than Flynn

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

That neg troll where Freud's negs were actually being lowered by a 1,000 each day and Lotus getting 9,000 over night had Lotus freaking out for a month and complaining to staff daily.

never mind the time Flea went apeshit when she thought cunty had me post a message for him and she was about to place it in the dump

those are trolls

this dumb shit about Flynn being Mr Pickles is not a troll when maybe 4 people at BF even know who mr pickles is. Mr Pickles writes nothing like flynn
We all knew anyway, deny it if you want, the bullshit is over here, keep it at FT.

Your Magic 8 Ball?
If it wasn't true you'd just say FU stfu and drop it. But, since I scored a direct hit, oweing to insider information beyond reproach, you have to melt down and it's sad to watch. I'm still laughing, but it's a sad laugh. Like some of the dudes you've catfished in the past.

Call me a glutton for punishment.

Where is this alleged "information?"

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

those are trolls

Your Magic 8 Ball?

Call me a glutton for punishment.

Where is this alleged "information?"
I'm done I said.
Folks can figure the rest out for themselves Picks.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Huh? Lotus had a melty over negs? LMAO, oh dear.
Bro. You missed it. It was awesome.

far better than the melties aidsmin and holidork had here over negs

It's all about perspective. The hour between the negs at SG were interesting. To see those that were so full of angst that they paid attention to time passing just so they could neg me was actually flattering.

I didn't feel that way at first, but as I tried doing it in return, I was like "fuck this", who cares this much. I gave up my campaigns after that.

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

It's all about perspective. The hour between the negs at SG were interesting. To see those that were so full of angst that they paid attention to time passing just so they could neg me was actually flattering.

I didn't feel that way at first, but as I tried doing it in return, I was like "fuck this", who cares this much. I gave up my campaigns after that.
Look what you fucking just done did! You copped a fucking like from the likes of BluntDork the thesaurus rectum-welding faggot. How the fuck do you like that now!!!!? You shit-stirring leftarded FRRRRRRRFFFRRREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!

giphy.gif

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Look what you fucking just done did! You copped a fucking like from the likes of BluntDork the thesaurus rectum-welding faggot. How the fuck do you like that now!!!!? You shit-stirring leftarded FRRRRRRRFFFRRREAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK!!!!

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

giphy.gif

Are you okay?!
You’re siding with the enemy, of course I’m okay. You okay?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter
Truths are hard to swallow, Slim.
I’m just wondered when you’ll thank me for trying to get you out of your delirium. Your short Biggie repertoire, DD infatuation and Trump resentment? If anything, you should be nice to me...congratulating me on trying to shift your imbalance. Repetitive posting is a sign of dementia my old friend. Me giving you a serve is your elixir of life!

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I’m just wondered when you’ll thank me for trying to get you out of your delirium. Your short Biggie repertoire, DD infatuation and Trump resentment? If anything, you should be nice to me...congratulating me on trying to shift your imbalance. Repetitive posting is a sign of dementia my old friend. Me giving you a serve is your elixir of life!

I think youd have a better chance addressing his handlers.. the ones who make sure the poor ol guy doesnt lock himself in a room shitting and crying..

Dementia happened years ago

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I think youd have a better chance addressing his handlers.. the ones who make sure the poor ol guy doesnt lock himself in a room shitting and crying..

As you elucidate and educate through experience.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Sounds so much like your sedentary self, stuck in some shitty smelly apartment. Your lifestyle is too obvious Grimm.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator

Sounds so much like your sedentary self, stuck in some shitty smelly apartment. Your lifestyle is too obvious Grimm.
Watch your blood pressure .. dont piss off the nurses theyll make you sit in the corner during snack time.. whats on the menu today, let me guess pineapple..

Haha sea happy claps for pineapples

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Didn’t I tell you how rich I was Sea? Stop being so libtarded for once in your life. You’re the only surfer that I know where your cogs click like this. Extraordinary!

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Like I said truths are hard to swallow. Repetitive or not. Like your macho man routine. I bet mama hates it

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Didn’t I tell you how rich I was Sea? Stop being so libtarded for once in your life. You’re the only surfer that I know where your cogs click like this. Extraordinary!

Sweerheart I retired at your age, but don’t stop trying

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Like I said truths are hard to swallow. Repetitive or not. Like your macho man routine. I bet mama hates it
Mamas dead and you know it. I’m surprised you’d stoop that low?

Breakfall

Such is life...
Site Supporter

Sweerheart I retired at your age, but don’t stop trying
I’m semi-retired at 49...I didn’t realise this was a competition?