Poppy Meltdown

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Maybe that be your problem not very grim. I am new here, but already I can see your expectations outstrip your validation.

Not even a rhetorical question, so no question mark required.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
But ....
but ..
WORDZzzzz

Watching you trying to make sense of even you, is a site to behold. Have you considered Tai Chi...or suicide?

Begin

I suffer your attention while you seem to think your constant demand for attention from me means nothing to you. Even a hobbled arse dragging imbecile without the legs to stand tall like you, must see the vanity of parody in that.

I like your over used wicker worth and shortbread metaphors. I have actually become what defines you.
And in that you are right to seek my attention.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
But ....
but ..
WORDZzzzz

Watching you trying to make sense of even you, is a site to behold. Have you considered Tai Chi...or suicide?

Begin

I suffer your attention while you seem to think your constant demand for attention from me means nothing to you. Even a hobbled arse dragging imbecile without the legs to stand tall like you, must see the vanity of parody in that.

I like your over used wicker worth and shortbread metaphors. I have actually become what defines you.

cun’T^^

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Alas Foxy, there be no parody in your attempt to confuse yourself with just what a 17 account parody of accountable accounts account for.

I enjoy most of your posts, but you don't do much more than troll. In fact outside FT, you are a sad reflection and inflection of what you never were.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
But ....
but ..
WORDZzzzz

Begin

cun’T^^

I suppose it's even less vibrant than boring twat.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
So we arrive here, Foxy claiming that I am his attention whore, while he still opens threads at FT to me. Every single day since I arrived here, he is posting about me.

Endearing maybe, or just plain creepy as fuck!

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter
So we arrive here, Foxy claiming that I am his attention whore, while he still opens threads at FT to me. Every single day since I arrived here, he is posting about me.

Now you know what I go thru. His is the true definition of a “Stan”.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter
Alas Foxy, there be no parody in your attempt to confuse yourself with just what a 17 account parody of accountable accounts account for.

I enjoy most of your posts, but you don't do much more than troll. In fact outside FT, you are a sad reflection and inflection of what you never were.

Another happy moment presented in a glorious multifarious clusterfuck presented by me, and merely commented upon by you. You all shit your breeks, while turning your nose up at the resultant whiff from your own cowardice.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

I am almost positive your Facebook page resounds with a quiet confidence and Trilby hat wearing silhouette, but here you just provide cannon fodder for the troops.

We all appreciate that.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

Another happy moment presented in a glorious multifarious clusterfuck presented by me, and merely commented upon by you. You all shit your breeks, while turning your nose up at the resultant whiff from your own cowardice.

Plagerizing tranny^^

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
That sounds like me talking to you Foxy.

I'm not on multiple sites however, simply demanding respect for what you pathetically demand as respectability.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard

I am almost positive your Facebook page resounds with a quiet confidence and Trilby hat wearing silhouette, but here you just provide cannon fodder for the troops.

We all appreciate that.

Of course you do, because it requires a whole site working in tandem to bring me down, you, well pfff, Flea can sort dat out.

Adam Hitler

110/14/88
Site Supporter
Why can't the FT fags just fuck off back to their graveyard bored and bury the remnants of Flynn's defiled and desecrated trannie corpse in peace?

No one here is going to mourn "her" and their shit disturbing presence is about as welcome as Poppy Mulder at a 14 yr old's Jap anime party.

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Why can't the FT fags just fuck off back to their graveyard bored and bury the remnants of Flynn's defiled and desecrated trannie corpse in peace?

No one here is going to mourn "her" and their shit disturbing presence is about as welcome as Poppy Mulder at a 14 yr old's Jap anime party.

That would be gid for you, then you can continue to think unchallenged just what your idea of utopia is, for every alt-shite right wing cunt that cannot even discern his own genealogical lineage.

OP
OP

The Countess

Hood with it
Site Supporter

We all appreciate that.

Of course you do, because it requires a whole site working in tandem to bring me down, you, well pfff, Flea can sort dat out.

Leave me out your shit, forum cocksucker

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

Dude, they have a critical case of butthurt.
Nothing will alleviate it.
So I've Heard.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

We all appreciate that.

Only way they can fight.
You new or something?