200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif
200w.gif

Blandscape

Factory Bastard
Why can't the FT fags just fuck off back to their graveyard bored and bury the remnants of Flynn's defiled and desecrated trannie corpse in peace?

No one here is going to mourn "her" and their shit disturbing presence is about as welcome as Poppy Mulder at a 14 yr old's Jap anime party.
Dude, they have a critical case of butthurt.
Nothing will alleviate it.
So I've Heard.

My home site was never FT. Ever. Just somewhere that I could beat Twaty about the face and neck wiff a wet fish, and call it honourable.

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
So we arrive here, Foxy claiming that I am his attention whore, while he still opens threads at FT to me. Every single day since I arrived here, he is posting about me.

Endearing maybe, or just plain creepy as fuck!

Now you know what I go thru. His is the true definition of a “Stan”.
Maybe but I got a Standemic going right now

I got admin, Levon, Cindy (stork). Lily and Flynn all nibbling at my ankles like they made of quality chocolate or something

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It’s always something, huh Stubby? As
So we arrive here, Foxy claiming that I am his attention whore, while he still opens threads at FT to me. Every single day since I arrived here, he is posting about me.

Endearing maybe, or just plain creepy as fuck!

Now you know what I go thru. His is the true definition of a “Stan”.
Maybe but I got a Standemic going right now

I got admin, Levon, Cindy (stork). Lily and Flynn all nibbling at my ankles like they made of quality chocolate or something

Ever in your wildest dreams, wonder why?

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Sounds like Culo Contenta is dragging ass. How was Church today? Can that beast behind you fit in a pew?

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!
Why can't the FT fags just fuck off back to their graveyard bored and bury the remnants of Flynn's defiled and desecrated trannie corpse in peace?

No one here is going to mourn "her" and their shit disturbing presence is about as welcome as Poppy Mulder at a 14 yr old's Jap anime party.
Dude, they have a critical case of butthurt.
Nothing will alleviate it.
So I've Heard.

My home site was never FT. Ever. Just somewhere that I could beat Twaty about the face and neck wiff a wet fish, and call it honourable.
Those days are over.
Reinvent yourself.

Aylana

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter

You did this to someone else. I think it was LotusBud.

That neg troll where Freud's negs were actually being lowered by a 1,000 each day and Lotus getting 9,000 over night had Lotus freaking out for a month and complaining to staff daily.

Then that day a bunch of people woke up and discovered they had -666 negs

never mind the time Flea went apeshit when she thought cunty had me post a message for him and she was about to place it in the dump

those are trolls

this dumb shit about Flynn being Mr Pickles is not a troll when maybe 4 people at BF even know who mr pickles is. Mr Pickles writes nothing like flynn

Lily of Denial

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

That neg troll where Freud's negs were actually being lowered by a 1,000 each day and Lotus getting 9,000 over night had Lotus freaking out for a month and complaining to staff daily.

never mind the time Flea went apeshit when she thought cunty had me post a message for him and she was about to place it in the dump

those are trolls

this dumb shit about Flynn being Mr Pickles is not a troll when maybe 4 people at BF even know who mr pickles is. Mr Pickles writes nothing like flynn

That's right. That was entertaining.

As for Mr. Pickles, I've only heard of him, never read anything that he's written.

Master Pu

I'll Funk You Up!

those are trolls

It's verified you dumb stand for nothing he bitch!
We all knew anyway, deny it if you want, the bullshit is over here, keep it at FT.
Nobody important believes you anymore.
Peace and you're still on my shit list-

Flynn

Lion Heart Diva

those are trolls

It's verified you dumb stand for nothing he bitch!
We all knew anyway, deny it if you want, the bullshit is over here, keep it at FT.
Nobody important believes you anymore.
Peace and you're still on my shit list-

"Verified" how you clown?

Your Magic 8 Ball?