Posting a radical thread: I think Flynn is...

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
It's unkind. I always take unkind behavior as it is made, unkindly.
I understand, but I'm also aware of where I'm posting at. Forums that aim to not hurt anyone's feelings often go stale, unless it's a specialty type forum to discuss only one thing, like F150 trucks or whatever.

See, I would buy that if people didn't just so happen to attack the same person over and over to "keep it interesting".

Biggie Smiles

I make libturds berry angry. I do!!!
Site Supporter
Lol I wonder if there was any truth to the allegations Ed made, claiming that the Blurt sisters were stalking him...
I don't believe so. Neither of them reside anywhere near where Ed lives... I don't think Blurt even owns a car.
seriously?

lol

dude was here a few months back trying to sell the idea that he was some well off business exec

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
He works at a homeless shelter and rents an apartment. He ain't no business exec!

he's always said that he works in the social work field if you will

he might have trolled other stuff, but he's never hidden his work online as long as I've known him

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He's more of a moped or bicycle with a weeved fruit basket at the front type of guy.
He's defo a walker. He lives in the big city, so can probably make that work...

Still trying to envision some husky 6' 4" dude rocking a dollar store wig and strutting his stuff as his high heels click down the sidewalk...
He's always given me the real creepers considering he likes to wear a dress

probably looks like this one when he walks down the street

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
There is no bias.
No.. of course not. You only have about 10 different people saying they see it too

but the problem is everyone else, not you.

Typical when someone is as God awfully dumb as you are

I have modded less than Flynn. I have moved posts. POSTS you whining bastards. The actual difference is you guys act out more on purpose to try to cause mischief.

Those are FACTS that have been noticed by the owner.
Lotusbud never even got a chance how to learn how to use her panel when you flew off the handle and shit yourself after Bonesaw announced she was a mod

you see, there you go again with that lack of self awareness thing

She was never going to have one. Bonesaw was trolling

Too bad you have it backwards. Bonesaw trolled that he was going to make me a mod.

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
I won't tell her you say hello. If she wanted to hear from you and vice-versa, you'd be in touch. She still has her chronic condition, she's just trying to manage it as best she can.

What do people do to each other to wish ill upon them?

I have a few people that I intensely dislike on these forums. I wish ill on none of them. In fact, I hope they thrive and become happy and well-adjusted people.

Life is way too short to actually hate someone online. Real life has its rewards and hate doesn't bring any of those rewards.
I'm not seeing any real hate or ill will directed her way. Perhaps you're seeing something that doesn't exist...
Nothing new there

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter
He works at a homeless shelter and rents an apartment. He ain't no business exec!
I heard about that

and there was the depression and alcohol issues

which is not uncommon among gender confused freaks with severe mental illness

Biggie Smiles

Site Supporter

he's always said that he works in the social work field if you will

he might have trolled other stuff, but he's never hidden his work online as long as I've known him
Look at Poark playing white blimp

I love it

Lily

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
There is no bias.
No.. of course not. You only have about 10 different people saying they see it too

but the problem is everyone else, not you.

Typical when someone is as God awfully dumb as you are

I have modded less than Flynn. I have moved posts. POSTS you whining bastards. The actual difference is you guys act out more on purpose to try to cause mischief.

Those are FACTS that have been noticed by the owner.
Lotusbud never even got a chance how to learn how to use her panel when you flew off the handle and shit yourself after Bonesaw announced she was a mod

you see, there you go again with that lack of self awareness thing

She was never going to have one. Bonesaw was trolling

Too bad you have it backwards. Bonesaw trolled that he was going to make me a mod.

Is that Voltaire?

Why aren't you embarrassed that the only thing you can quote is movies?

OP
OP
Blurt

Blurt

Bastard of the Century
Site Supporter ☠️
I still think Flynn is doing a bang up job of keeping the retards in check.

Really, who needs a panel?