Random Thoughts Thread

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I wonder, do you think some bastards on here buy a turkey, just to fuck themselves in the ass with a turkey neck, thinking that Butterball included a turkey cock just for them? "Well, Im gonna put this beauty to use! No sense in wasting it!".

Or do you think some bastards, like to butter up a turkey, as they like the excitement of the turkey trying to get away from them while they plow away at it?

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
I like giving it to the lady, and after saying, "Thanks for Giving babe" lol.

Damaged Maven

A little older and a little stupider than most.
Site Supporter
It's all fun and games running your car through piles of leaves at the curb...
until you run across the one with a dozen cinder blocks buried underneath.....

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Who is going to win sunday between the Ravens and the 49ers,My pick is the niners by 3 in overtime - - - - --

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
RAVENS! Jimmy the WOP is gonna have a bad time in Baltimore, today.

And I get to sit in the rain all afternoon.

realgrimm

ፕልክፏቹክፕ ነየርጎልረጎነፕ
Global Moderator
I wonder, do you think some bastards on here buy a turkey, just to fuck themselves in the ass with a turkey neck, thinking that Butterball included a turkey cock just for them? "Well, Im gonna put this beauty to use! No sense in wasting it!".

Or do you think some bastards, like to butter up a turkey, as they like the excitement of the turkey trying to get away from them while they plow away at it?

Thanksgiving at @THROB s house except he aint buyin shit

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Cant wait myself. Not so sure about the bad time part? 2 good teams. Gonna be about defense today.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter

Cant wait myself. Not so sure about the bad time part? 2 good teams. Gonna be about defense today.

The bad thing about football season in the Tidewater is you have to watch the Redskins every. fucking. Sunday. But every so often there's a Ravens game.

Seamajor

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Good morning. Already 86 degrees here. The white skin snow birds are showing, with their new tatts. Sunburned city.

Vile_Vixen

Factory Bastard
Fun ways to freak out the maid service

SHoojLs.jpg

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️

Partly because of the rain and also, I thought the Ravens would get after him and create some turnovers.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
Came back from the park and back in bed with my electric blanket, it’s fucking freezing out there, got the heating on and a jar of weed so here I’m staying for the day and fuck everything.

I feel like hammered dog shit. I was going to have a shower, but I almost fainted earlier. Falling in the bath isn't high on my list. I can be a pussy sometimes. Obviously, I can also be a filthy, stinking wretch.

Scooter

Factory Bastard
Site Supporter ☠️
Falling in the tub because of slipping or loss of balance or whatever ain't no joke. That shit HURTS.

TheHaze

If my dog doesn't like you, I probably won'teither
Site Supporter
Came back from the park and back in bed with my electric blanket, it’s fucking freezing out there, got the heating on and a jar of weed so here I’m staying for the day and fuck everything.

I feel like hammered dog shit. I was going to have a shower, but I almost fainted earlier. Falling in the bath isn't high on my list. I can be a pussy sometimes. Obviously, I can also be a filthy, stinking wretch.

So take a bath instead, my sister fell in the shower and had to have her hip joint replaced- - - - - - -

Blazor

Put your glasses on!
Site Supporter
My USB in the Jeep started working a couple weeks ago. Think it was a humidity issue.

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
I feel like hammered dog shit. I was going to have a shower, but I almost fainted earlier. Falling in the bath isn't high on my list. I can be a pussy sometimes. Obviously, I can also be a filthy, stinking wretch.[/QUOTE]

So take a bath instead, my sister fell in the shower and had to have her hip joint replaced- - - - - - -[/QUOTE]

A... bath? Like soaking in water that the remnants of my nasty ass crack is dissolving in unflushed toilet water? I don't swim in public pools because I know what goes on in there....

X

xXx
Site Supporter
Was randomly thinking he wasn't going to very well drive one of them home was he ??
giphy.gif

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
The Goddess is winging off to DisneyWorld with her psychopath slut sister and deadbeat nephew. Do I sound grumpy?

X

xXx
Site Supporter
no, jealous.. like you wanna fuck the sister but your willy won't reach (:

Damaged Maven

Site Supporter
no, jealous.. like you wanna fuck the sister but your willy won't reach (:
Bizarre story... psycho slut sister wanted to mindfuck a third child, but hubby had lazy sperm. She asked the Goddess if I could donate a dicking to the cause.

Holy fucking shit.